Gabriella Lindley #17 brat overfeeds her cat, eats like a rat and marches round her flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just baffling how doctors were 90% sure it was gallstones and now 90% sure it’s endometriosis FFS 🥴.

She’s full of tit, I’m sorry. Like others have said, she would have put all her time and money on getting an endometriosis diagnosis if she was that sure on it. I can understand that she’s in pain, but it’s almost like she thrives on it. She just wants all the attention of being poked and prodded by medical professionals and gets all excited at the possibility of a new diagnosis because her life is that boring and she is that miserable.

Reactions: 46
That's not really a 'Gabby' comment, everything they said is true. Women's health issues are ignored constantly and endometriosis sucks. I don't like Gabby, but I wouldn't wish health problems like that on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
i think we would all be a lot more sympathetic if she stopped bullshitting around her diagnosis and actually told the truth, instead of these vague insta stories

Reactions: 43
At this point she’s lied so much, we will never know if she’s telling the truth or not. I don’t wish her ill health, but I remain suspicious about everything that comes out of her mouth. Especially as these latest IG stories about endo came immediately after she made a tit of herself over accusing someone of stealing her designs. Whether she’s telling the truth or not, she’s only talking about it now to distract from that and gain sympathy.

Reactions: 44
Also, if she was in pain for sew sew long and it happened around her cycle why did they think it was gallstones?! And not even suspect it was something linked with her period.

Reactions: 26
Can anyone with endo confirm - she said repeatedy about stomach pain as opposed to like, uterine/that area pain - is that a thing with endo or is she just using 'stomach' interchangably with lower abdomen.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone with endo confirm - she said repeatedy about stomach pain as opposed to like, uterine/that area pain - is that a thing with endo or is she just using 'stomach' interchangably with lower abdomen.
Yeah I have a friend who just had gall bladder surgery and she always said the pain was like her ribs kind of area

Reactions: 1
Maybe she should just get a full hysterectomy in early now. Gall bladder out too. Then she can move on to bigger and brighter ailments.

A lobotomy?

Then ham baps all round.

(Can't believe she's the same age as clickfortaz and sunbeamsjess)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's also suspect how she said "whenever the pain next happens I have to let them know and they'll book me in for surgery" as if she didn't know if the pain would ever happen again and not "when I next ovulate..."
Then again, nothing she ever says makes any sense because she can never tell the whole truth so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Okay, she might have endo but it’s kinda like she’s ‘boasting’ about it? Like why is she so happy in her stories and practically smiling when saying she might have endo. Just a kick in the teeth for people that actually do have it!
I had a hysterectomy because of endo 4 years ago, why does she act like this 😡 I was unable to have children which she wants so for her sake hopefully she doesn’t have it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just chiming in as an endometriosis sufferer still on the waiting list for a laparoscopy after putting up with these debilitating periods for the past 15 years...if I had her money and resources and had been suffering for as long as she claims to have, knowing my mother also had it...I would have been straight down the BMI getting it sorted 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t actually believe anyone on here is falling for her bleeping bullshit! 😂😂😂

If she was in THAT much pain, she has the money to make it go away! But she isn’t. She’s too busy buying air con that doesn’t work. Cricut machines for her already failed business. iPads, hoovers, paint, desks, storage boxes blah blah blah. Anything she actually needs to spend money on she doesn’t. Like new windows for her “Sew sew damp flat”. And surgery for her “horrendous pain” that she’s been going on about when it suits her.

I don’t beleive a bleeping word of it! And if it is true then I have no sympathy for her whatsoever because she’s got the money to sort it out but she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Just chiming in as an endometriosis sufferer still on the waiting list for a laparoscopy after putting up with these debilitating periods for the past 15 years...if I had her money and resources and had been suffering for as long as she claims to have, knowing my mother also had it...I would have been straight down the BMI getting it sorted 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sending you loads of love 💕 hope you get seen soon

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not gonna lie untill we see some kind of actual proof, she’s doing her usual bullshit thing, she’s just gone and Googled what fits her “pain”, surprised she knows what ovulation is tbh,
im sure a thread or so back we were speculating what it was, she’s just googled them all and picked one 😂
(I’m prepared to take it back when she gets a proper diagnosis)

Reactions: 27
she was legit smiling when she spoke about possibly having adhesions. she loves to be the patient
She’s sincerely delighted at the prospect of people worrying and fussing about her.

Reactions: 20
I can’t actually believe anyone on here is falling for her bleeping bullshit! 😂😂😂

If she was in THAT much pain, she has the money to make it go away! But she isn’t. She’s too busy buying air con that doesn’t work. Cricut machines for her already failed business. iPads, hoovers, paint, desks, storage boxes blah blah blah. Anything she actually needs to spend money on she doesn’t. Like new windows for her “Sew sew damp flat”. And surgery for her “horrendous pain” that she’s been going on about when it suits her.

I don’t beleive a bleeping word of it! And if it is true then I have no sympathy for her whatsoever because she’s got the money to sort it out but she isn’t.
Exactly!!!! One vlog would cover the cost of the surgery, my motto in life is “don’t moan about it, do something about it”

Reactions: 12
She’s always 95% sure until she gets proven wrong then jumps onto the next illness she’s 95% sure, she may well be having pseudo pains and imagining it all

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.