Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly that air con doesn’t work and was a waste of money then (like everything she owns)
Right so everyone has to listen to her whinge about the heat all summer then when it’s cold none of ‘y’all’ are allowed to complain? Erm...piss all the way off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Right so everyone has to listen to her whinge about the heat all summer then when it’s cold none of ‘y’all’ are allowed to complain? Erm...piss all the way off
See this is what I bleeping hate about her! She’s such a massive hypocrite! Do as I say, not as as I do. That’s gobshite!

Reactions: 26
I’m 37 weeks pregnant I’ve not moaned about the weather half as much as her 😆 I hate it too (without being pregnant) but it’s like she has to constantly go on and on about it to try and get at the people who do actually enjoy the heat. She’s sat there with a lamp on behind her, why not go and have a cold shower or bath! Lie in there all night if u feel the need! I’m about to go to bed with frozen ice packs to lay on my body and the fan on me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Do as I say, not as I do. Clean up my tit Jane, don't make me elbow you!"
Now I don't know about y'all.. but i'd buy a sticker with that on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Clearly that air con doesn’t work and was a waste of money then (like everything she owns)
Is she crying again or is she showing her sweat beads again ? Also have you ever seen a more slappable face?
Of topic but shes so aggressive and oppressive with her opinions,she comes across the same way as her dad does on twitter forcing their views on everyone every chance they get:rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
He is gay. Idk if the tweets are still there but he tweeted about a rugby (I think?) player who came out later in life and said he knows exactly how hard it must have been and what that experience is like etc. That’s one thing she hasn’t made up
Fair enough. Just wondered!

It looks like a cat's eye... maybe she's finally morphing into one so she can mate with Nellybobs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yano what, even if we do complain about the winter, at least we don't plaster it all over social media alongside photos of our thermostat. As Brits, I know we love to complain, and we love to discuss the weather, but she takes it to another level. It's her personality trait.

Reactions: 14
I hate hot weather in England tbh but why tweet about it incessantly and ruin other people’s enjoyment of it? It’s unnecessary. Tbh, she just loves to hate on popular things. Like if she was in a room of people discussing how much they love ham she’d be like ‘hey yew guys I hate ham sewwww much it is sewww porky and I’m akchooly vegetarian’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she actually fumes me moaning so much about the heat! I work in healthcare and had to work in a south-facing clinic today. Full PPE disposable apron, scrubs mask and visor. No AC or fan. Thats hot, not sitting eating ham and wraps in your apartment whilst playing on 'paint' on an ipad

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Shes a bleeping dementor sucking the fun out of everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I hate hot weather in England tbh but why tweet about it incessantly and ruin other people’s enjoyment of it? It’s unnecessary. Tbh, she just loves to hate on popular things. Like if she was in a room of people discussing how much they love ham she’d be like ‘hey yew guys I hate ham sewwww much it is sewww porky and I’m akchooly vegetarian’
AKCHOOLY HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t sleep due to the heat so scrolled through her dads twitter (dear lord he’s an interesting person) and found this response but original tweet is gone
So she was 16 when her dad came out? She says her life's been hell since 16/the past "10 years".

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.