Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They only knock you out if it’s an emergency c-section, you can’t guarantee it unfortunately. The recovery would, arguably, be more intense than any other surgery she’s ever had. Cannot see it happening.
I mean I’ve never had a C section, but I can’t imagine the recovery being much worse than any of her other surgery’s? She’s had a tummy tuck, two (or was it 3?) boob jobs. Skin removals, nose job, gastric sleeve. Anything else?
Reason I mentioned them knocking her out is because I’m sure she’s said in the past that she loves the feeling of going under? Or am I mixing her up with someone else? 🤔 I’m sure she would prefer a C section though, even with an epidural, so she didn’t have to do any work.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is her face getting shorter
All those surgeries and weight loss have left her with strange proportions, she's got the arms and hands of someone morbidly obese but a small face (but a big forehead), wide hips but flatter stomach... She just looks like a load of different body parts put together and it's strange, I don't think i've ever seen anyone like that.

Edit: I think she looks nice in that photo though, it's nice to see her face looking normal and not sucking it in or flaring her bleeping nostrils or sat on the toilet.

Reactions: 20
I apologise if you guys have seen and it’s been brought up a million times but I don’t remember it being mentioned before. This popped up on my YouTube somehow, LOL!! Who made this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure Jane didn’t have a Covid test and Gabby is lying because she got so much tit for her Velvet Cummings schtick earlier on😂

I mean look at the qualifying circumstances to take one:-
Velvet Cummings! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Sad
Also I just have to add that bit with the white numbing cream smeared all over her mouth licherally, genuinely made me feel physically sick so I apologise. You have been forewarned.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker...hello!
I was watching her vlogs the other day of when she first moved to Brighton and she was saying that after her six month lease ran out she was moving to New York

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I apologise if you guys have seen and it’s been brought up a million times but I don’t remember it being mentioned before. This popped up on my YouTube somehow, LOL!! Who made this?!
Omg the before and after about 40 seconds in is gold. SO DIFFERENT!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Caramel drizzle, so pure sugar basically! No wonder that’s the drink Gabby always gets
lol didn’t she say if she walked to starbucks and back, it would do wonders for her body getting that exercise? Maybe she should stop drinking these sugary drinks. She must have a Starbucks at least 3 times a week!

Reactions: 26
When I was almost obese I didn’t realise for quite a long time how many calories I was drinking. The first thing to go were the frappucinos etc. If she got an iced Americano/cold brew with sugar free caramel and a drop of skimmed milk it would be next to no calories and then the walk there and back wouldn’t just be countering the cals in her drink. You’re welcome Gabboon.

Reactions: 29

fro anyone who hasn't seen. it before
As if you just casually elbow your mother in the face like that. She didn’t even say sorry to her afterwards. I mean even if it didn’t hurt Jane, you’d think it would be instinct to say “oh sorry” if you elbowed someone in the face, even as a reflex reaction. Makes you wonder how many times she elbows people in the face to shut them up. Anyone remember when she was watching “stranger things”? With the twins and one of them spoke and she quickly shushed them, quite aggressively as I recall? She’s such a control freak. I can’t think why no one would want to be friends with her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She also said a few years ago that Jane and her brother were moving to Brighton to be close to her. So many lies.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Rach is Rachel Leary
Oh mannnn, that would be hilarious if gabby thought she’d fit in with her 😂

Also, seeing her suck on that Starbucks drink makes it sewww obvious she’s had fillers in them cheeks!

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine when, if she does ever have kids, and she shows them her scrap books of all her Facetuned selfies (she said it would be nice to show her kids and grandkids what she used to look like 🤣) Theyre gonna take one look at her face and think “WTF happened to your chin between then and now 😲” They’ll be asking her when she had a chin implant.

• Haha
Hi can you tell me who these girls are? I live in Manchester and I always look for bloggers/content creators to follow that are from this city!! If anyone else has any other suggestions, please recommend :)
Rachel Leary, Hannah Renee and Madison Sarah 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was about to post that it’s funny she’s never had freckles before in all the time I’ve been watching her, but then during a pandemic when you’re not really supposed to go out, her face is covered in them. But then I remembered that she’s not been wearing as much make up and that’s probably why. She must have been caking the make up on when she actually did go out more, so the sun couldn’t get through. Also some foundations have SPF in them so that’s probably why.
Its a filter

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.