Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she actually fumes me moaning so much about the heat! I work in healthcare and had to work in a south-facing clinic today. Full PPE disposable apron, scrubs mask and visor. No AC or fan. Thats hot, not sitting eating ham and wraps in your apartment whilst playing on 'paint' on an ipad
That sounds almost unbearable - thank you for all you do ❤❤❤

Reactions: 13
She's had a tit time beCOS her dad is gay?
Isn't she bisexual?

Why would it change things? It's not a big deal. If him and Jayne get on ok then what's the problem? Mountian out of mole hills Gob. It happens.

Reactions: 10
Isn't she bisexual?

Why would it change things? It's not a big deal. If him and Jayne get on ok then what's the problem? Mountian out of mole hills Gob. It happens.
As someone’s pointed out before, she aspires to be apart of a rom com, and have this perfect life, but she has to remember life is never like that as it’s FICTON

Reactions: 13
What friends? She has none left to cut off
Exactly, I feel like the friends she did have dipped ages ago and now have her as a social media friend only. As if being cut from Munchy’s life was ever a massive threat??? How inflated is her ego??

Reactions: 24
Isn't she bisexual?

Him and Jayne may not have got on well at the time- there may have been rows and lots of upset. It's quite a huge thing to find out the father of your children (or indeed your father) isn't who they said they were. I imagine there were feelings of betrayal, being lied to and wondering if he wanted any of them at all.

You can be very accepting of sexuality and be gay or bisexual and still be hurt by things like this. It's not as simple as him being gay - it's the fact rhat none of them knew.

Reactions: 26
Him and Jayne may not have got on well at the time- there may have been rows and lots of upset. It's quite a huge thing to find out the father of your children (or indeed your father) isn't who they said they were. I imagine there were feelings of betrayal, being lied to and wondering if he wanted any of them at all.

You can be very accepting of sexuality and be gay or bisexual and still be hurt by things like this. It's not as simple as him being gay - it's the fact rhat none of them knew.
Exactly this. It must have been incredibly hard, life isn't a kardashians episode.

She really isnt looking well atm. Is it the terrible dresses, the unflattering hair cut and worse colour or the fact she has given up make up and grooming.? I think giving up the daily starbucks couldn't hurt, that sugar hit (thanks for the drizzle definition!) Must be addictive and is no good for anyone. She'll end up diabetic 😕

Reactions: 14
Can I ask when did she come out as bi sexual to her family? Perhaps she pissed with her dad for beating her too it cause you know she has to be the first 😂

Reactions: 2
Gabby you hate summer. I f... get it.
She’s doing nothing all day just sitting on her f.. ass at Starbucks, drinking cold beverages and driving in a cab around.
Jesus, stop complaining.
There are actually thousands of people working hard in that heat and doesn’t complaining all the time.

Reactions: 11
I know there’s been a lot of comments about Gabs and the weather but duck me she’s a whinger, and now I want to whinge about her. Yes, heatwaves in the UK can be quite unbearable because it’s almost always 90+% humidity and yes you sweat like a pig because of it. WE GET IT! We can’t skip seasons though so just get on with it like everyone else has to. If you go to Spain, for example, 40 degrees there is way more tolerable than 30 degrees in the UK, it’s just how it is. Maybe duck off there in the summer or something where it’s wall to wall air con.

I take it the bloody air con she bragged about is tit then? 🙄

Reactions: 28
The constant whinging and moaning is like a bad habit for her. Does she not realise how irritating and draining it is? All she’s got to do is pause, decide not to post this tit online, and then she won’t get all the ‘hate’. Honestly, these heatwaves suck, but they usually only last a few days in the U.K. It’s rarely this warm for more than two or three weeks out of the whole year. It’s going to be fine again by Wednesday ffs, it’s not a big deal. She could just sit in her pants in front of her air con with her feet in a bucket of ice and wait for it to pass, dumb witch.

Reactions: 31
Gabby you hate summer. I f... get it.
She’s doing nothing all day just sitting on her f.. ass at Starbucks, drinking cold beverages and driving in a cab around.
Jesus, stop complaining.
There are actually thousands of people working hard in that heat and doesn’t complaining all the time.
It is as if she thinks she is the only one that feels the heat. The only one that feels sad, gets cravings, feels lonely or overwhelmed at times. Urggggg. Your tesco driver, starbucks mates, uber driver, vet and amazon packers are all working. In the heat, when they're anxious or craving crispy food or even suffering miscarriages. Ffs gabby, stop complaining. No one wants to be friends with a constant complainer. And stop obsessing about life beginning after children, you might not even be able to have them and you need to be happy on your own before you can attract others into your life.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.