Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi can you tell me who these girls are? I live in Manchester and I always look for bloggers/content creators to follow that are from this city!! If anyone else has any other suggestions, please recommend :)
Sophie Aris is mostly fitness but seems is very very lovely! Check out her IG. I’d love to be her friend 😅

Reactions: 1
I mean I’ve never had a C section, but I can’t imagine the recovery being much worse than any of her other surgery’s? She’s had a tummy tuck, two (or was it 3?) boob jobs. Skin removals, nose job, gastric sleeve. Anything else?
Reason I mentioned them knocking her out is because I’m sure she’s said in the past that she loves the feeling of going under? Or am I mixing her up with someone else? 🤔 I’m sure she would prefer a C section though, even with an epidural, so she didn’t have to do any work.
The only thing I would say as someone who has had and emergency C section.... you don’t really get recovery 😂 you have a newborn to tend to literally 24/7...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The thing I always find really telling about Gabby is, if her Dad is as awful/toxic/unbearable to the point she leaves the house that fast/won't let him meet his grandkids etc, why has she left Jane there with him? And I mean, yeah we don't know the ins and outs so in theory it is possible that Jane wants to stay living in a house with her gay ex husband but like...especially now George has gone, I doubt it. If someone was as bad as she makes out he is, there is no way over my cold dead body I'd leave my Mum there with him and piss off to the coast on my own. She had the means to get her Mum out of that situation and she didn't do it? So I just feel like either her Dad is nowhere near as bad as she makes out, or she just doesn't really give a tit about Jane at all. Or a combination of the two, I guess.

Reactions: 28
I apologise if you guys have seen and it’s been brought up a million times but I don’t remember it being mentioned before. This popped up on my YouTube somehow, LOL!! Who made this?!
I do think she has had cheek fillers, but this example is poor, I get my lips done regularly, and it does bring out my cheek bones, it also makes my nose appear smaller, so I think when this video states she’s had cheek fillers, I do believe it’s just lip fillers as it happens to me every single time.

Reactions: 1
Just got recommended an old Zoe's vlog from 2014 and Gabby ad Tyler Oakley are in it. Gabby is like completely different person in that. She looks like she has fun and is smiling all the time. I hope if she reads here she goes give it a watch and realise how she'd benefit from finding friends.

Reactions: 6
She has such crazy eyes in that insta post, genuinely feel like her pupils were staring into my soul

Reactions: 6
So a local gal to me does lip and cheek fillers, ten packets of ham if you can pick which one is Globblestones. Answers on postcard please, *ham will be probably never be posted as I'll go into the Coop for ham, have a panic attack because 'no mask Margaret' got too close and I'll end up coming out with cheese and twenty recordings of people doing their shopping 😕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was a vlog when she lived in London where her and Jane were taking the piss with Jane saying “oh apparently you bully me, people edit all sorts of tit, even pretending You’ve elbowed me in the face...” Erm it’s not made up Jane, we’ve seen the clip and still have it?
Also... how do we KNOW her dad is gay? I know she’s tweeted it buuuuuuuut she’s a liar? So how do we KNOW he's gay? I dunno, with Jane still at home, the house having lots of work done, Dad being around in vlogs... I don’t know if I buy the whole “he’s gay and they’re separated” thing.

Reactions: 8
There was a vlog when she lived in London where her and Jane were taking the piss with Jane saying “oh apparently you bully me, people edit all sorts of tit, even pretending You’ve elbowed me in the face...” Erm it’s not made up Jane, we’ve seen the clip and still have it?
Also... how do we KNOW her dad is gay? I know she’s tweeted it buuuuuuuut she’s a liar? So how do we KNOW he's gay? I dunno, with Jane still at home, the house having lots of work done, Dad being around in vlogs... I don’t know if I buy the whole “he’s gay and they’re separated” thing.
He is gay. Idk if the tweets are still there but he tweeted about a rugby (I think?) player who came out later in life and said he knows exactly how hard it must have been and what that experience is like etc. That’s one thing she hasn’t made up

Reactions: 4
The only thing I would say as someone who has had and emergency C section.... you don’t really get recovery 😂 you have a newborn to tend to literally 24/7...
Agreed! "Don't lift anything heavier than your baby for 6 weeks" 😂 literally impossible when you have a house and other children to look after too

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.