Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she is actually realising that being down south isn't good for her and making plans. It does really bother me that she literally can't do or say anything without people here putting her down about it.
I think the issue is that her self realisation is nothing that we havent seen before so its kinda annoying. I think we can all agree that on this thread we are (mostly) rooting for her and just want her to help herself - i dont think shes an inherently bad person

Reactions: 13
I think the issue is that her self realisation is nothing that we havent seen before so its kinda annoying. I think we can all agree that on this thread we are (mostly) rooting for her and just want her to help herself - i dont think shes an inherently bad person
Also her plans are totally unrealistic...like, it is great she's realised she's lonely and unhappy down south by herself. Don't think anyone has said that's not true? But her plan in that case should surely be to sell up and move as soon as possible or try to make her situation better in the south in the meantime. When what she's actually said is she will 'work really hard to buy another property' like on what planet is that going to happen any time soon? I'm happy for her that she's had this realisation, but nothing will come of it because her means of resolving the problem are just stupid? As I said previously it took her ages and ages of Youtube at her absolute peak to even buy this one property, with her work going downhill her income is surely falling plus she has a mortgage now plus you need a bigger deposit atm/we're about to go into a financial recession. How many more years is she going to spend rotting at home by herself while she works sew sew hard to save another deposit...if she's thinking long term, she needs to go further and take steps to put down some proper roots in Brighton and make friends asap. Otherwise, this realisation is pretty pointless because she's not actually taking any action that will help her situation at all, it's all pie in the sky. As always.

Reactions: 14
Starbucks worker here 👋🏼 I laugh every time i see her drinking an iced caramel macchiato with skinny milk like she thinks going from green cap to red cap milk makes any difference. Gabby that drink is full of syrup and drizzle, skimmed milk isn’t going to make you skinny
Saaaame, when I worked in a coffee shop (not Starbucks but close) girls would come in: "Caramel latte, extra pump of caramel please" "Ok that's 4 pumps as we put 3 in anyway, do you still want 4?" "Yep that's fine, with skinny milk" "...ok." Then when you hand it to them: "ARE U SURE THIS IS SKINNY?!" I always wanted to say: doesn't really matter tbh there's 120 calories in the caramel alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Also her plans are totally unrealistic...like, it is great she's realised she's lonely and unhappy down south by herself. Don't think anyone has said that's not true? But her plan in that case should surely be to sell up and move as soon as possible or try to make her situation better in the south in the meantime. When what she's actually said is she will 'work really hard to buy another property' like on what planet is that going to happen any time soon? I'm happy for her that she's had this realisation, but nothing will come of it because her means of resolving the problem are just stupid? As I said previously it took her ages and ages of Youtube at her absolute peak to even buy this one property, with her work going downhill her income is surely falling plus she has a mortgage now plus you need a bigger deposit atm/we're about to go into a financial recession. How many more years is she going to spend rotting at home by herself while she works sew sew hard to save another deposit...if she's thinking long term, she needs to go further and take steps to put down some proper roots in Brighton and make friends asap. Otherwise, this realisation is pretty pointless because she's not actually taking any action that will help her situation at all, it's all pie in the sky. As always.
Agreed.

It also really annoys me how she would constantly slag off living in the north. When people suggested moving closer to home before she would laugh at the suggestion clinging on to the idea that she was better than everyone.

I would also be less annoyed by her if she was more humble about everything. Buying a house is a big achievement for anyone. I'd love to live in Brighton by the sea, it's great she can afford to do so. But it's never seemed like she recognised the achievement or how she's been able to do so.

She's only been there a year and already wants to move. I just wish she'd think things through a lot more and decide whats right for her instead of trying to keep up with other people.

Reactions: 19
Starbucks worker here 👋🏼 I laugh every time i see her drinking an iced caramel macchiato with skinny milk like she thinks going from green cap to red cap milk makes any difference. Gabby that drink is full of syrup and drizzle, skimmed milk isn’t going to make you skinny
I also want to point out my favourite request from a customer like Gob:

"Skinny coconut latte please."

Skinny coconuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone needs to tell her that liking winter and drinking Starbucks isn't a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Even if she is bisexual, she probably told Poppy she was this very experienced person instead of saying "look, you're my first, show me the ropes"
Her downfall always has been and always will be her inability to just tell the truth.

View attachment 204460
Good luck; getting an Uber, getting a toffee nut latte, bossing around slave Jane, lazing around in bed until 2pm, hoarding tonnes of tit, eating tonnes of ham and not washing for months in Antarctica. You'll be eaten alive. Still... at least you'll finally have a valid excuse for not vlogging/uploading.
Was literally about to post this screenshot as my debut on Tattle! This girl boils me so much.

Reactions: 4
It’s because we’ve heard it all before and she never does anything about it. She’s just full of tit!
We know she reads here. Speaking for personal experience when you've got a load of people telling you that you will never do something and when your self esteem is already low that tends to tit all over your ideas and you just abandon them. Having ideas and dreaming is still better than residing yourself to a life of being alone and doing nothing.

She is getting older and her money is getting lower. She wont be able to afford to stay in Brighton and her Mum is probably lonely now that George has gone. Something will have to change eventually and I'm glad that she is starting to recognise that because she clearly isn't happy or mentally well.

Reactions: 9
We know she reads here. Speaking for personal experience when you've got a load of people telling you that you will never do something and when your self esteem is already low that tends to tit all over your ideas and you just abandon them. Having ideas and dreaming is still better than residing yourself to a life of being alone and doing nothing.

She is getting older and her money is getting lower. She wont be able to afford to stay in Brighton and her Mum is probably lonely now that George has gone. Something will have to change eventually and I'm glad that she is starting to recognise that because she clearly isn't happy or mentally well.
But some of her "dreams" are naive and dangerous. Like thinking bringing a child into the world will suddenly get you friends. That's not the purpose of having a child, at all.

I do wish she'd get her tit together, she has so many resources and advantages that many others don't and she should use them to help herself. But she hasn't yet.

It's good she's recognized she's unhappy, but now she needs to make the effort to help herself.

Reactions: 15
It’s just occurred to me that maybe Jane is as dependent on her kids as they are on her. I bet she’s gone down there and convinced Gabby she should move back home, because George has moved out, and not only moved out, but got a girlfriend as well, so probably doesn’t even give Jane the time of day at the moment, so all she’s got left now is gabby and a gay ex husband who still lives with her. I mean let’s face it, George is going to moving back in with Jane soon anyway 😜 but in the meantime she needs someone to fill the void George has left.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gab must be livid at FabHan's new video. She revealed she has hyperthyroidism - the one that makes you unable to gain weight.
I wonder how much of a breakdown she was having as she was watching that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Drizzle? That don't sound tasty?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she actually did do a Bumble ad at once point didn’t she? I bet Janes goes to visit George in Manchester and she’s pissy he’s taking attention away her so she’s gotta move there and steal her back!
On a lighter note, my sister had a baby this morning.. messaged us at 7:30 saying she thinks labour is starting, dropped my niece in at my mums by 8:30 and had the baby by 9:15. No gas or epidural, no fuss and is home 9 hours later. I know that’s not very common but it makes me think about how Gabby would be lmao. Imagine the drama!!!!! We are in major lockdown or I’d be over having baby cuddles right now, at least Gabs is giving me entertainment lmao
My last baby is 8 weeks old now. I had to be induced and with my previous two being natural with shoulder dystocia, this one came out fine but it was so traumatic as it was so quick! No pain relief. Gabby would not cope at all! 😂 Congratulations to your family. Your sister is like superwoman having her baby that quick.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her Mum drove all the way to Brighton for a covid test or she got her covid test then drove all the way to Brighton before even getting the results and infected half of Brighton? Hmm :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I met a couple of really good friends through the kids’ school, heck I even met my second husband in the school playground, lol. But I’ve met more friends doing other things, like university and working in offices. If she can’t maintain friendships in other areas of her life, she’s in for a shock navigating baby and toddler groups, playground politics, nightmare kids parties and ‘play dates’.
She can’t even take the cat to the vet or go to the doctor without Jane organising it and going with her, so lord knows how she thinks she’s going to handle anything to do with pregnancy and motherhood.
She would 100% be like ‘the other mums at the baby group were sewww mean’. She’d immediately feel left out or picked on and refuse to ever go again. If you can’t make friends in normal circumstance why would you magically be able to at a baby group? Also if you can’t even look after yourself, why on Earth would you planning to have a baby! Having a baby as a life fixer is not the answer. If Nellie and the baby don’t get on Will she give the baby to her mum like she did her other cat?!

Reactions: 20
Also, Jane got a Covid test (presumably bc Barnsley has high infection rate rn) but... gabby didn’t? Even though she could potentially have it and pass it on to her at risk mum (she has said her mum is at risk).

Like... Does it only matter if she passes it on to precious gabby, but not vice vers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I doubt she actually had a test, she was just saying it.
Jane was with her in June anyway when she was 'alone for her birthday' with Jane in the flat. (Still not over that😂😂)

Reactions: 40
Also, Jane got a Covid test (presumably bc Barnsley has high infection rate rn) but... gabby didn’t? Even though she could potentially have it and pass it on to her at risk mum (she has said her mum is at risk).

Like... Does it only matter if she passes it on to precious gabby, but not vice vers
Pretty sure Jane didn’t have a Covid test and Gabby is lying because she got so much tit for her Velvet Cummings schtick earlier on😂

I mean look at the qualifying circumstances to take one:-

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.