Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh if it was her on that account, is it just me or is it really really funny that out of everything said here about her it's...the comment about her forehead she's taken great umbrage at :LOL: priorities Gaboon

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tbh if it was her on that account, is it just me or is it really really funny that out of everything said here about her it's...the comment about her forehead she's taken great umbrage at :LOL: priorities Gaboon
Literally, sis I have a big forehead too it's that not deep, just get a fringe already 😂 I mean the account itself is still there.. funny they seem to know a fair amount about Gabby's family- https://tattle.life/members/youtuber1244.92163/latest-activity

Reactions: 12
Shes just bored at home alone isn't she, got so much time on her hands. It's sad someone so young trapped when she lives in a gorgeous place.

Reactions: 8
She has such a punchable face and those eye rolls 🤢🤢 her nose is looking flatter by the day and how she can deny cheek fillers is beyond me
Holy crap!! What did she do to her face? She'll end up like Jocelyn Wildenstein if she keeps this up. Her face looks like an overstuffed sausage and her mouth is twisting omfg. I had no idea she was going so hard for fillers, this is tragic.

Reactions: 25
Maybe she has body dysmorphia
People would probably have believed her if she said that as opposed to her saying "i've decided to start loving my body..." so she can spew out affiliate links for £70+ dresses that she was gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she has body dysmorphia
She certainly must have given herself body dysmorphia editing all her photos like that. Anyone would have it if they had an Instagram full of edited photos that don’t match what they see in the mirror. Another thing she brings on herself

Reactions: 15
I almost threw up in my mouth reading her write ‘y'all’ in that tweet. Also her poxy ig stories, I’m honestly not sure what she’s getting at. She broke the rules and went to Sheffield and she’s been to the hairdressers countless times and she sat and ‘worked’ in Starbucks.

Reactions: 27
I hate how she alwayssss rolls her eyes or stares up in her insta stories as to say, "Look at my natural eyelashes! They're so long and real!"

Reactions: 21
Gobby don’t share dramatic ass videos of how awful COVID is 🙄 you went out in the height of a pandemic for gravy! You placed strain on the NHS with your munchy behaviour! You travelled around the country!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
is this about her snacking and putting her mask on the counter in hairdresser's?
1595873835923.png
1595873995130.png

And is she nervous to hang out in a Starbucks or eat during her hair dying?
She only criticizes the places she won't go because she doesn't have anyone but her mother to go with.

And speaking of waste of money...how much money is stamped on her walls?

Reactions: 45
Is she actually trying to wind people up on her stories by putting that nurse story on there? Or is she just that much of a twit!? At the end if the story the nurse says “stay home, it’s not worth it”. Yeah Gabby, you’ve really stayed home during this pandemic haven’t you? You’ve been out more since it started than you’ve been out in the year before it Started! And you only wore a mask when you were given one by the hospital. God I really could punch her right on her flat nose!

Reactions: 39
is this about her snacking and putting her mask on the counter in hairdresser's?
View attachment 193886View attachment 193894

And is she nervous to hang out in a Starbucks or eat during her hair dying?
She only criticizes the places she won't go because she doesn't have anyone but her mother to go with.

And speaking of waste of money...how much money is stamped on her walls?
too nervous to go to tesco but not nervous to go to co-op’s gravy aisle in the middle of lockdown? ok then munchy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s so obvious she’s had recent work done on her face with how many videos and photos she’s taking recently, that’s probably what all the ‘hospital’ appointments were
The sad part (for her) is that she didn't even need to make such a song and dance about it if that was the case. She has no work going for her atm, no friends that would be worried about where she's disappeared to. She could've easily gone to her appointments and uploaded old photos and no one would've noticed a difference since she always wears the same smelly pj's.

Reactions: 16
I hate that she's the type of hypocrite to scream at someone in a shop because they aren't wearing a mask. The reality of it is, those could have a hidden disability or be a victim of domestic abuse where a mask could be triggering for them.
They're among us too.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.