Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face turns my stomach. Not her looks, but the faces she makes and - more importantly - feels the need to share with the world. I can't bear it. She is so stunted and odd I can't cope anymore. I actually need a holiday from her face šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone please explain to me why a YouTuber/Instagrammer whoā€™s work is almost entirely DIGITAL needs four metal paperwork sorters to sit in her office, gathering dust?

IT. MAKES. NO. SENSE.

Unless sheā€™s going to use them to keep track of all her lies? You know, type them all up and file them away so she doesnā€™t keep contradicting herself?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Someone please explain to me why a YouTuber/Instagrammer whoā€™s work is almost entirely DIGITAL needs four metal paperwork sorters to sit in her office, gathering dust?

IT. MAKES. NO. SENSE.

Unless sheā€™s going to use them to keep track of all her lies? You know, type them all up and file them away so she doesnā€™t keep contradicting herself?!
Maybe they're for storing Jane's clothes in. They could also double as poop boxes when she's feeling wild

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Lack of punctuation, aversion to capitalise in grammatically correct places. Wow. I think *she* might be amongst us!
OMG actually was! She's now deleted the account! The comment history was SHOCKING... mean and trolling other influencers, including her own 'friends'! Wish I'd screen grabbed it all!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
OMG actually was! She's now deleted the account! The comment history was SHOCKING... mean and trolling other influencers, including her own 'friends'! Wish I'd screen grabbed it all!
Thatā€™s as bad as Becca Roses mysterious ā€œfriendā€ that made an account to stick up for her when all the Brogan Tate stuff went down, using the exact same style of writing as Becca Rose, from the rambling paragraphs to the ā€œ..........ā€ and random capitalised words. At least donā€™t make it obvious!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
god those insta stories, she looks fully deranged!! also so annoying and transparent to say 'but I'm busy working now, so you need to wait for my next vlog for me to tell you how'

or your followers will just google it you moron?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched that open letter to Gabby video and I feel so sad for that woman. Unfortunately, Gabby will never ever be accountable for her actions and admit that she might have hurt peopleā€™s feelings. She would much rather block the person and push it to the back of her mind and forget about it. I would have so much more respect for Gabby if she could just act like a normal person and say ā€œIā€™m really sorry for what I said, I should have edited it out, I should be more sensitive to other people, Iā€™ll learn from this and be better next timeā€.
She wants the whole world to tiptoe around her and always be sensitive to her issues (pleeease donā€™t ask me about my toxic relationship guys, itā€™s sew sew personal / please donā€™t expect me to talk about my weight loss journey now after Iā€™ve made an insta account and filmed 40000 what I eat in a day vids) yet she canā€™t give others the same courtesy.
She really is a YouTuber that I cannot stand.

Reactions: 19
Itā€™s so obvious sheā€™s had recent work done on her face with how many videos and photos sheā€™s taking recently, thatā€™s probably what all the ā€˜hospitalā€™ appointments were

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The most recent clock stories just show how weird she is! The faces she is pulling are so strange and if someone really wanted to add a flip clock to their Mac they could google it, plenty of results from 2015 šŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Totally wouldn't doubt it. The verbiage on the comment left on this thread was similar to how she posts/talks. Also unless I missed it, I didn't see anyone "attacking" her over her forehead. Just pointed out that it was bigger/maybe a fringe would suit her better.

Reactions: 11
I really donā€™t get why sheā€™s waiting for scan results... I had gallstones when I was 22 ( no I wasnā€™t fat and no my diet wasnā€™t bad) those comments did annoy me on here! My whole side of my dads family have had them so it seems to be our genetics! I do sympathise with her a lot the pain is UNBEARABLE when you get an attack you feel like you might die but then within a few hours it can go away and you can be ā€œ fineā€ again but it does make you very tried. ANYWAY not sticking up for her because sheā€™s an actual fruit loop, but when I got my scan to see if I had them it was a simple ultra sound the nurse was able to tell be straight away I had them and then I got a report and a meeting with the surgeon that said how many how big and the POA. So I donā€™t get what results sheā€™s actually waiting for here? Gallstones you can see very easily..

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.