Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never watched this video before, the amount of spare shampoos, extra cleaning products, washing liquids and contact lens solutions... Why? I use contacts too, I just keep one spare bottle in case I run out when I can't replace it immediately but even getting to that takes me absolutely ages. She's just one person. Girl needs to go on a Konmari binge but then she's say that every can of paint sparks joy.

Reactions: 12
what, is this true?? or is Gab being sew quirky and niche? bizarre.
I’ve had a centre parting for about 10 years and can confirm this isn’t true 😂😂
I’ve read on here previously that weight loss surgery can effect hair loss, which you can definitely see with Gabby as her hair prior to the surgery look healthy and full and now it’s limp and her hair line looks to be receding

Reactions: 33
Wtf is this picture 😂
also zoom in on her nose it looks so weird?! I don’t know what’s happened to it, it’s like it’s been flattened
In the nicest way possible...what is that? She looks like the shrunken head from the night bus in Harry Potter. Jesus, put PicMonkey down babes

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Gabriella Lindley #14 - Botched hair, that creepy stare, the girl who preached about lockdown but doesn’t really care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Is her hair turning grey? The wispy bits on the side of her forehead look grey, no way is that bleach because they look like new baby hairs. Also, isn't she 26? the excess sunbathing she always does to get freckles is aging her skin, look at those eye wrinkles!

Reactions: 5
Wtf is that picture?! Also I’ve been saying this for a while but her nose has looked different now for months, it’s much wider.

Reactions: 19
Skimming through her vlog channel, this girl has moved more times than she’s changed her hair colour, and nearly as many times as she’s painted her current flat. With all of that, and the numerous operations she’s had, furniture she’s bought and built, she’s the master of keeping busy whilst doing absolutely duck all.

Reactions: 5
Wtf is this picture 😂
also zoom in on her nose it looks so weird?! I don’t know what’s happened to it, it’s like it’s been flattened
She looks grubbier than normal, and that's saying something.

Thread title: hambags and grubbystones, love my sew patchy hair, I'm a doctors nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Her nose looks totally different from before
Wow when you put those pictures side by side it’s crazy! I know she had that surgery on her nose, you know the one where she called the vlog “I got a nose job” but then went mad at people saying she hasn’t had a nose job 🤔 but what the hell did they do to it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.