Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new Instagram photo is so photoshopped. The shelves on the floor are curved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gabriella Lindley #14 my flat isn’t clean, worst gallstones they’ve seen, I love my snacks, I’m the Hambag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Y’all pray for Gabby’s nose.. ain’t nothing wrong with it, she’s just FaceTuned it into non-existence

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Velvetgh0st of friends past - Gallstone scare, b0tched hair, putting more shelves up over there

Reactions: 21
Why is she so weird shows how her immaturity level regarding herself as a ‘grandma’ for wearing a covered up dress. Haha also she will never be a grandmother that would require her to have children which would require her to engage in a adult relationship with a male 😂, also is it just me or is that roll on her wrist weird Like she’s edited her hand to make it smaller lol looks out of proportion to me.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Her hair looks sew sew fried and frazzled 😳 I’m surprised she didn’t try to work her facetune magic on it! it literally looks no different to before her “transformation” besides the two chunks of blonde at the very front

Reactions: 13
I second this, I used the hair mask on her recommendation, back in the days when I was naive and believe that youtubers actually swore by the products they recommended 🙄 anyway I loved the mask, and thank you for reminding me, since I'm going through post partum hair loss right now!
I've been using Lee Staffords caffine leave in spray and I've grown back a big bald patch. I was not expecting such great results.

Reactions: 3
She has 100% done something with the proportions of her body and face here to make herself look slimmer
Her necks looks like a bleeping giraffes and you can see how different it is to any of the other posts on her page
It feels like she’s enlarged her head and hands to make her body look smaller in comparison???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.