Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby for the love of god please tint your eyebrows, put some product in, do something to them!! They’re the same colour as her skin right now

Reactions: 19
She's constantly changing her hair back and fourth. She just needs to decide what colour she wants and keep it at that for a few years. Did she go to a different salon to fix it?! Because I'd be interested to know if she paid for the first one. It was awful.

Also why do her eyes look so big in glasses?! I don't notice it with anyone else who wears glasses just Gabby.

Reactions: 8
The only thing Gabs has ever influenced me with is was ages ago, when she recommended Lee Stafford’s hair grow range. It’s bloody amazing, I lost some hair after being on a tit ton on medication and it helped it grow back. Maybe she should go back to using that to thicken her hair up a bit and grow back that bald patch. I mean, she won’t unless she’s paid for it but she should for her own sake.

Reactions: 15
Does she zoom in on her face and look around just to piss people off??? What’s the point in that story she’s just uploaded the freak!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember when she used to fake tan all the time and she used to wake up with patchy tan around her mouth because she dribbled in her sleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
God I hate the hair colour and also her tan. She just looks like a big orange blob, there’s no difference in her skin and hair colour. She looks so much better pale with dark hair. I never feel sorry for her anymore because I do think she brings her unfortunate life entirely on herself but I did feel sad seeing her saying she wishes her eyes were a different colour, like maybe it’s just me but I feel that’s such an odd thing to say. She clearly hates herself so much she wants to look like a totally different person and there’s nothing actually wrong with her own eye/hair/skin colour. She looks WORSE with all this crap she does to herself.

Reactions: 19
I don’t feel sorry for her either, because she has been SO problematic for so many years, and it’s her choice to show it all on the internet.

Reactions: 20
If she has had a lot of cosmetic work done to her nose she’s an idiot. It looked better before!

Reactions: 14
She has too much time on her hands, she nedes to do some work, insta, twitter, yew chube, tik toks, maybe even a blog (could be just photos, coz yanno words aren't her forte) get some daily light exercise, clean a part of her flat everyday, play with poor nelson twice a day - every day. Depop some of her clutter, do a give a way for charity, donate to a food Bank, do some over the phone volunteering, check in on friends, be prepared face the fact they might be busy and not take it to heart. Cook and eat at a table - daily. Go on tinder or something.

Voila. No time to obsess about herself.

Also wigs and coloured contact lenses. Try them. (A video idea?)

Reactions: 16
The only thing Gabs has ever influenced me with is was ages ago, when she recommended Lee Stafford’s hair grow range. It’s bloody amazing, I lost some hair after being on a tit ton on medication and it helped it grow back. Maybe she should go back to using that to thicken her hair up a bit and grow back that bald patch. I mean, she won’t unless she’s paid for it but she should for her own sake.
I second this, I used the hair mask on her recommendation, back in the days when I was naive and believe that youtubers actually swore by the products they recommended 🙄 anyway I loved the mask, and thank you for reminding me, since I'm going through post partum hair loss right now!

Reactions: 10
Does she zoom in on her face and look around just to piss people off??? What’s the point in that story she’s just uploaded the freak!
Because she thinks she’s hot as tit - she lovessssss herself! She goes on and on about hating her body, but for someone who hates their appearance she sure does upload a lot of photos of herself 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry to derail, what in particular would you recommend?! I’m currently dealing with major hair thinning and could do with some ideas!

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail, what in particular would you recommend?! I’m currently dealing with major hair thinning and could do with some ideas!
the shampoo and conditioner are nice but the lee Stafford hair mask “for hair that never grows past a certain length” is AMAZING !! also the heat protector and the spray in 10 in 1 conditioner ... they smell like his perfume PINK that I used when I was a teen haha #nostalgia

Reactions: 3
Is it the “hair that never grows past a certain length” product that you use? I always wondered if it was any good. Now I’m tempted

Reactions: 1
Also why do her eyes look so big in glasses?! I don't notice it with anyone else who wears glasses just Gabby.
[/QUOTE]

Her prescription must be really strong and long sighted which makes her eyes look bigger. I'm crazy short sighted so wearing my glasses makes me have really small beedy eyes 😂 not sure if you can pay to reduce that effect but I cba

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.