Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first colour was awful!! How could they let her leave like that. Also the colour now isn’t a balayage. I work in a salon

Reactions: 19
Oof I think it looks rough. The blonde is so mismatched with her skin tone, it looks like a wig has been slapped onto her egghead.
Lol @ the hairdresser telling her it will lighten in the sun, with our cave dweller Gabs there’s no chance of sunlight touching a hair on her head
Do we reckon she said this because she doesn’t want her to come back? Bet they’re bleeping sick of her 😂

I feel like the hair probably needed another 1 or 2 sessions to get to the reference pics she took in but she was too impatient and they’re done with her tit.
The hairdresser told her it was going to take Like 6 months which is completely understandable considering how many boxes of bleeping John Frieda are on that tit, especially if they wanted to keep it in good condition and not snapping off left right and centre

Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t really call it blonde and wouldn’t call it nice either. Also what the hell did she ‘wave’ her hair with? A coat hanger?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She reminds me of that line in Fleabag 'Hair...is...EVERYTHING. We pretend it isnt, but it is'
But yeah she seriously needs a hobby outside her flat.

Reactions: 10
I used to really like this girl and follow her quite happily then I started to notice some small things that just made her seem like a bit of a dick. A week or so ago when she was in agony she posted to her Instagram stories telling to people to duck off telling her what to eat to cope with her kidney/gall stones and how it’s not cool to tell someone with an eating disorder what to eat etc. Sent her a polite message just reminding her to be kind to people and that maybe not everyone knew of her eating disorder and they were just trying to help. Long story short I hadn’t noticed her posting a story for a while and she didn’t come up in a search. She actually blocked me for calling her out, politely and without being abusive etc. Can’t believe she still has management with the way she carries on on social media. Smh. Also those recent ads she’s been doing were very cringe 😬
She did a similar thing to me when she reposted that TikTok about not having a dad to walk her down the aisle. I politely said that it might be upsetting to people who actually don’t have a dad - she responded something about her dad being abusive, she doesn’t have a dad and she didn’t understand my point and stop judging! Then blocked!

It’s always all about her! Like posting how good she felt after a tramadol prescription and how she looked out of it? How irresponsible is that?! That stuff is sooooo addictive!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Do we reckon she said this because she doesn’t want her to come back? Bet they’re bleeping sick of her 😂

I feel like the hair probably needed another 1 or 2 sessions to get to the reference pics she took in but she was too impatient and they’re done with her tit.
The hairdresser told her it was going to take Like 6 months which is completely understandable considering how many boxes of bleeping John Frieda are on that tit, especially if they wanted to keep it in good condition and not snapping off left right and centre
Would not surprise me. As someone pointed out the salon follows her on insta. She posted that crying ‘im ugly’ story after being there. I don’t know any business that would want to continue working with her know she will happily slag them off to her following.

I just wish I could be In the back room or their ‘work chat’ group to hear what they were saying about after she showed her face again.... and then put their health at risk to eat.

props to the manager for putting their employees first and ending the ‘journey’ sooner

Reactions: 12
Yeah her hair looks tit but I don't really get the problem. She can just crack out the Farrow & Ball and paint over it?

• Haha
Reactions: 75
So she ‘can’t bring herself to film a video due to the pain some days’ yet can visit the salon 5 times and put up shelves/paint her walls. But oh no, far too sore to hold a camera in front of her face. Lying, lazy unemployed twit. Can’t wait for the day her money runs out and she’s forced to get a job.

If there was ever a youtuber more desperate than Gabby, it’s Emily Canham.
Emily is desperately trying to make it, she comments under all the Z lists posts on insta all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.