Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the video and even though the way she said 'because' made me feel sick at the start I continued. I'm not joking when I say this:

Someone @ Brad Mondo in her comments. Whether the hairdresser gave her what she didn't want because they wanted her out of there for weird arse videos on Insta or she couldn't do it quick enough for her, but balayage that desperately isn't. Why would the hairdresser not recommend a trim? The ends are uneven. Wtf has happened? I do feel sorry for her tbh. She's annoying af but her hair was not what she asked for, nowhere near.

Reactions: 13
Anyone wanna start a sweepstake on the date she’s gonna dye it brown?
Before the end of July

I wish she’d give up on this cool toned thing, it’s so irritating! My hairdresser has told me numerous times I cannot have cool toned hair as my hair is naturally a dark chestnut and so there’s too much red, so if she bleaches it goes... ginger. Not to mention at home box dyes make that worse. She’s asking for something really hard for a hairdresser to achieve but wants it yesterday... she’s such a Karen
I'm gonna argue here. I had loads of warm tones in my hair and always always went orangey when I bleached it (i hated it but this is my fault due to lots of box dyes) after many years and lots of money spent it's now a cool toned blonde balyage

Reactions: 4
has she had her results from her scan yet?
NHS take a week max to get scan results- and she went privately so what's the hold up!?

Reactions: 9
NHS take a week max to get scan results- and she went privately so what's the hold up!?
I guess she has the results and they're clear so she thinks there must be something else they've missed. Funny how the pain has now gone eh?

Reactions: 29
How embarrassing that all she talked about was being in pain, how doctors were involved in her case and that she had a scan. Yet has no update regarding said scan. Because they found nothing.

Reactions: 20
Also, IS SHE ON THE SHITTER AGAIN?!?!?!

She tagged the salon in her latest pic so I went for a snoop. I seen that they had just posted this transformation which is soooo similar to what Gabby wanted. She must be so pissed because she came out of there looking like flipping ginger spice after her first trip!
This!! I would say the hairdresser was to blame for her first disaster because I have hair EXACTLY the same as that bob photo you shared and my hairdresser did it in one sitting, after i'd dyed my bleach blonde hair golden brown twice at home. So it is possible to get to that result in one go.

But I also think Gabi isn't explaining what she wants correctly because her 'fixed' hair still isn't similar to the photos shes showing in the youtube video.

Reactions: 10
She said last week there was a hold up because of covid and it’ll be another 2 weeks till she gets them, even though she went private to speed it up 🙄 so basically she had the results and they found nothing and she’s trying to come up with another illness to have

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This!! I would say the hairdresser was to blame for her first disaster because I have hair EXACTLY the same as that bob photo you shared and my hairdresser did it in one sitting, after i'd dyed my bleach blonde hair golden brown twice at home. So it is possible to get to that result in one go.

But I also think Gabi isn't explaining what she wants correctly because her 'fixed' hair still isn't similar to the photos shes showing in the youtube video.
Sorry but dying blonde hair golden brown twice at home is absolutely not the same as having years and years of dark brown box dye build up on your hair! She was told it would take multiple trips and she doesn’t listen. Remember she’s also dyed her hair brown after it being bleached loads so when her hair is very porous and will soak up colour much more than your hair did (assuming it was healthy virgin hair when you dyed it)

She is a nightmare customer as well, she’s ignored advice every time she’s had her hair done. When she went ~ silver she left the salon without the final toner because she wanted to go to Hobbies gig then was moaning days later that it was yellow! She doesn’t listen and she’s too impatient.
Agree she’s not clear what she wants though, it’s gone from ‘I took these 4 photos and let the stylist decide’ to ‘I took this photo and asked for this’ she doesn’t even know what she wanted so how the hell are they supposed to. The end result is still crap and some of that might be hairdresser but equally it must be so difficult doing the hair of someone who doesn’t take advice, thinks they know it all better than you, and doesn’t even know what they want

Reactions: 25
Sorry but dying blonde hair golden brown twice at home is absolutely not the same as having years and years of dark brown box dye build up on your hair! She was told it would take multiple trips and she doesn’t listen. Remember she’s also dyed her hair brown after it being bleached loads so when her hair is very porous and will soak up colour much more than your hair did (assuming it was healthy virgin hair when you dyed it)

She is a nightmare customer as well, she’s ignored advice every time she’s had her hair done. When she went ~ silver she left the salon without the final toner because she wanted to go to Hobbies gig then was moaning days later that it was yellow! She doesn’t listen and she’s too impatient.
Agree she’s not clear what she wants though, it’s gone from ‘I took these 4 photos and let the stylist decide’ to ‘I took this photo and asked for this’ she doesn’t even know what she wanted so how the hell are they supposed to. The end result is still crap and some of that might be hairdresser but equally it must be so difficult doing the hair of someone who doesn’t take advice, thinks they know it all better than you, and doesn’t even know what they want
THIS!!! She expects instagram-perfect hair in one visit, but it just doesn't work like that when she's had multiple brown box dyes chucked on it.

Reactions: 15
Can you block on YouTube? I really want to comment on her video but don’t want to miss the car crash videos.

I guess she has the results and they're clear so she thinks there must be something else they've missed. Funny how the pain has now gone eh?
She said I’m the video I’ve had some health problems that I’m trying to get to the bottom of, so what you’ve put above is what I reckon has happened

Reactions: 5
When I watched the video I was shocked that the final result was so far from what she wanted.
Not gonna lie, my aunt (who would be in her early 50s) took a photo similar to what Gabbie wanted to a hairdresser and asked something similar but more mature and age appropriate and she came out looking IDENTICAL to Gabbie (but with a better cut).
It was like déjà vu when I seen Gabbies video 😂

Reactions: 7
I went tk watch the new video, but I couldn’t skip the adds. Screw that.
what I do it press the little i when an ad comes on (bottom left corner), select that it's irrelevant or repetitive and it lets you skip the ads completely lol

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly must feel crappy to spend 100's of £s at the hairdressers to look like you've just left all the box dye to come out at last. If it was anyone else I'd pity them, not out Gobby Sobby because she deserves it tbh. The only time I went to the hairdressers to have my hair lightened they put these massive block streaks of blonde in as 'highlights' and I came home and cried because they made me look so old. How on earth did she walk out of there, pay a tit tonne of money and have her hair look like THAT. It looks ridiculous imo

Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion - don’t tell me what to eat, my flat’s not very neat, about to have more snacks and a Starbucks as a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly must feel crappy to spend 100's of £s at the hairdressers to look like you've just left all the box dye to come out at last. If it was anyone else I'd pity them, not out Gobby Sobby because she deserves it tbh. The only time I went to the hairdressers to have my hair lightened they put these massive block streaks of blonde in as 'highlights' and I came home and cried because they made me look so old. How on earth did she walk out of there, pay a tit tonne of money and have her hair look like THAT. It looks ridiculous imo
The thing is that Gabby sees herself as this loud, confident and vocal person that will always say what's on her mind. When the reality is that she looked at the photo, looked at her hair, cried internally at the salon, squeaked "it's sew sew nice" then cried on the uber ride home, before taking it all out on Jane. She should've at least said something along the lines of "I understand that you can't get the cool tone in my crappy hair, but I thought a balayage meant dark roots, so what's going on?"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The original hairdresser who is now on maternity got a lucky escape tbh :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I completely understand your point and agree with you to an extent. My hair has actually had years of box dye brown + 2 years of professional bleaching, then during lockdown I did the two box dyes myself. So in no way is my hair the same as Gabi's and I agree hers is at a way worse state. I just think the salon could have done better, as proven by the other photos on their instagram. Especially the stripey-ness of it, regardless of colour no one should be doing highlights like that.

With that being said, the way she's been talking about her hair is all over the place so I agree she was probably a nightmare client! :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.