Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks ok... I think it looked better straight, before she did those hideous waves which don’t suit her at all. But I agree with what a lot of you have said - it’s the cut that would make more of a difference than anything. She needs a bit of framing around her face to make her look less like an egg. Not trying to insult her. I have a round face and a large forehead, which is exactly why I have a fringe and layers!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her 'hair transformation' is about as dull as her reno videos where she just paints a wall and the room looks no different. Hair transformation suggests a whole new cut and colour and this is just a bit lighter, she's already scraped it into a turd bun. What a waste of money.

Reactions: 32
She’d look a million times better with long dark hair with a fringe. She doesn’t suit light hair or those awful waves at all.

Reactions: 14
i have a very similar skintone to Gabby but I’m not blind or stupid enough to dye my hair blonde because I know it wouldn’t suit me at all. Blonde highlights on brown hair does, even ombré can look nice, but blonde hair just ages her and doesn’t suit her whatsoever. I’ve really liked some of her hair colours in the past but this is definitely not one of them.

Reactions: 7
She always makes out her hair transformations to be such a big deal and it’s gonna look so amazing but I always think it just looks dull 😂

Reactions: 21
i have a very similar skintone to Gabby but I’m not blind or stupid enough to dye my hair blonde because I know it wouldn’t suit me at all. Blonde highlights on brown hair does, even ombré can look nice, but blonde hair just ages her and doesn’t suit her whatsoever. I’ve really liked some of her hair colours in the past but this is definitely not one of them.
Same.

I once made the mistake of going blonde, many years ago. It was very similar to Gobby’s hair now. A lot of people in my life were honest and told me politely it wasn’t my best look. Dyed it back two months later and never strayed from brown hair again.

I think we can all see she believes a hair transformation will magically change her life. I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 8
She always makes out her hair transformations to be such a big deal and it’s gonna look so amazing but I always think it just looks dull 😂
She ALWAYS goes for ashy colours and you think she'd learn the first time that she's not a creamy complexion that Zoe is (was anyway, before she started turning grey from her awful lifestyle) but is very red in the face. She's lucky she's even got any hair left!

• Heart
Same.

I once made the mistake of going blonde, many years ago. It was very similar to Gobby’s hair now. A lot of people in my life were honest and told me politely it wasn’t my best look. Dyed it back two months later and never strayed from brown hair again.

I think we can all see she believes a hair transformation will magically change her life. I feel sorry for her.
I had blonde highlights years ago and they looked okay but I knew that it was as blonde as I could go before it just didn’t look right with my skintone. But she’d never accept that she’d just say we were trolls

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t look horrendous, but it just looks a bit meh! No one is going to be asking for a “gobbie” when they go to the hairdressers that’s for sure! Also it looks duck all like she wanted it. The fact she kept her sunglasses on her head tells me she thinks it looks tit, otherwise why wasn’t she showing it off to it’s full potential? I actually thought she looked better in the chair at the start when she had a bit of a side parting going on.

Reactions: 18
1. it looked horrific after the first salon visit holy hell
2. it still doesnt look good
3. it makes me irrationally livid her constantly wearing sunglasses in her hair

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe SWH let her go out like they did in the first ‘transformation’ I have no idea who did her hair the first time but that’s very scary and I would’ve been as depressed lol very dramatic but that ginger was hideous and the three blonde highlights?
I was a SWH and sadly didn’t run into her, I would have loved watching the whole thing unfold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh I’d be fuming with the outcome, it looks nothing like what she had asked for 🥴 I’ve seen people have six hour sittings in the salon and achieve a better result than that
it makes you wonder what she actually asked for when she went in/or what she agreed too.

I mean she doesn’t know what balayage is anyway, so it makes you wonder if she just agreed with the gingerish hair, realised it was bad then cried.

Reactions: 9
Something is definitely going on with her nose - the bridge looks wider and flatter than before?

Reactions: 8
Love that she already put her hair up, her hair is fragile right now and she’s going to be fuming when she takes it down 2 weeks from now to (finally) shower and it’s all breaking off 🤣

• Haha
I’ve been #velvetbl0cked and I’ve never even tweeted her or liked any tweets about her 😂😂😂
I’ve been blocked on Instagram for god knows how long but I only noticed it last week 😂😂😂😂 I’ve never liked anything about her or posted by her on Instagram but here we are 😛 do you think it’s good enough to put on my cv?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Assuming she’s trawling the internet for ashy toners right now, no way she’s gonna leave it like this for a few weeks 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oof I think it looks rough. The blonde is so mismatched with her skin tone, it looks like a wig has been slapped onto her egghead.
Lol @ the hairdresser telling her it will lighten in the sun, with our cave dweller Gabs there’s no chance of sunlight touching a hair on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The colour is just so dull and her hair looks a bit lifeless. You can tell that she doesn’t like it because she’s already talking about changing it in a few months.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.