Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is she's having a 2nd bleach and tone today, which means its prob pretty yellow and orange toned atm.
Her poor hairdresser, nothing worse than someone with years worth of box dye on their hair coming in expecting a light blonde after one session.
Red is notoriously hard to remove.

Reactions: 20
Calling it now, her hair will be tit again and she will stop posting today 😂

Reactions: 16
I think it's quite tone deaf to go and work in a coffee shop at the moment. They have less tables due to social distancing guidelines so hogging one all day while you sit and doodle is selfish - I'm sure lots of people would like to pop in for a drink and a snack.

Reactions: 64
I think it's quite tone deaf to go and work in a coffee shop at the moment. They have less tables due to social distancing guidelines so hogging one all day while you sit and doodle is selfish - I'm sure lots of people would like to pop in for a drink and a snack.
Especially considering she has a flat all of her own and a home office. So many people I know have been stuck working in their dining rooms with their family running round them, she's been able to work in peace all lockdown.

Reactions: 32
For someone who was telling people OMG DON'T GO OUT, she's really changed her tune to hanging around for hours in public eh?

Reactions: 44
I know dyeing your hair takes hours but can she really not go without snacks in that time?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Does she get Starbucks vouchers every time she posts a picture of a Starbucks drink?
There are so many cool independent cafes and coffee shops in Brighton and Hove.
Also, fat hands don’t lie.
N no, her fat hands DO lie! Often! 😜

Shes such a massive hypocrite! Moans about everyone else going to the pub, yet she does whatever the duck she wants! She’s basically a bleeping super spreader!

Reactions: 25
I don’t think she suits blonde 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe auburn to brown. Plus last time she did it she said she hated it so lord knows why she is doing it again

Reactions: 20
I find it hilarious she’s stuffing her face at the hairdressers (a non essential journey) after kicking up a right stink on Twitter.
hardly the most hygienic thing to be doing whilst sat having your hair done is it

Reactions: 51
So happy she Instagrammed herself eating pretzels because I finally have a profile picture

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I know dyeing your hair takes hours but can she really not go without snacks in that time?
I have never in my life seen anyone eat a snack at a hairdressers. I personally think that’s bleeping weird

• Haha
Reactions: 74
She's like a bottomless pit, or NooNoo from teletubbies, she just eats and eats whether she's hungry or not. I'm a binge snacker but there's a time and a place, and eating at the hairdressers in the middle of a pandemic isn't it.
I once went for a keratin treatment and it was such a long process that I was dozing off, the only thing I had in that time was a cup of tea and that's because one of the assistants offered to make me one.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.