Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also, surely she’s done this to get us to go nuts on the thread? Sure Ste knew what was happening

I remembered in a vlog she said she never felt happier than living in London and wanted to buy a flat there. So why is she in Brighton? Chasing Zoella and her fantasies of being a quirky youtuber with the hip bunch. Does she believe Zoella will still talk to her because I genuinely cant see it.
As for the mask I hope she hasnt reused it.

Reactions: 9
It looks like a new mask to me but who knows. *shrug*

I always found her time in London a bit of a waste. She had a steadier ad income, I think she lived in a decent area that wouldn't keep her from being anywhere. She likes theatre; with the time and money she had, she could have seen a new one every week, from really nice seats too. Even if you're not actively performing, you can still make theatre a big part of your content with reviews and daily vlogs and showing people (who may have never seen the places) the theatre buildings... London has so much to offer. If she truly loved Brighton and made the most of the town, I'd see and understand that her heart wasn't in London but she doesn't even wander around Brighton or do much that doesn't involve grocery shopping or Starbucks visits. Why tie yourself to an expensive city to which you have no ties when you can live in an equally nice coastal town further up north to save your mother the long drives, I just don't know. She has the luxury of working from absolutely anywhere. If she's still waiting for Zoe to befriend her again, she'll be disappointed. (Not that Gabbie is losing much by not being Zoe's friend tbh, the woman has become a joke). I guess Gabbie was stuck in that brief time when Brighton felt like the hot spot of British youtuber gang. It's a shame for her time, money and headspace.

Reactions: 12
I am at a loss as to why she doesn't buy a few nice wigs. Good qualitu wigs amd she could change up her look to her hearts desire and let what is left of her hair recover.

London, in a flat share would be best for her work, if she regularly went in and worked (edited) from her managements offices. Flatshare as it would have helped her grow up and met different people.

@lemonlime, agree with you absolutely, videos on theatre would have been great content when she wasn in London.

Reactions: 15
What colour is she trying to go ?? I cba to read back 😅 she’s not going blonde again is she?

Reactions: 2
Are you serious... flat share 😂 this girl would fire out passive aggressive tweets every minute. No one deserves to suffer in a space with gabby in it, she is toxic and vile.

Reactions: 48
Are you serious... flat share 😂 this girl would fire out passive aggressive tweets every minute. No one deserves to suffer in a space with gabby in it, she is toxic and vile.
She’d also have to continuously pop in boxes as she wouldn’t be able to deal with strangers hearing her poo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always found her time in London a bit of a waste. She had a steadier ad income, I think she lived in a decent area that wouldn't keep her from being anywhere. She likes theatre; with the time and money she had, she could have seen a new one every week, from really nice seats too. Even if you're not actively performing, you can still make theatre a big part of your content with reviews and daily vlogs and showing people (who may have never seen the places) the theatre buildings... London has so much to offer.
Exactly! It is very strange to me that she follows Michelle & Aline, Aline in particular is a theatre major (?), has graduated, regularly auditions/acts/performs stand-up and goes to see shows... all whilst working in NYC on a small income. She has lengthy commutes to add into the mix. She also manages to get dressed up, stay on trend, do her hair & make-up wonderfully and cook amazing meals for her and her sister Michelle. They are the perfect examples of people following their dreams.

They vlog consistently and have a small following of around 15K or so, they reply to Insta messages, upload creative stories, post inclusive information and hold up black creators. They use their growing platform not just for themselves, is what I’m saying.

Gabby, in comparison, does absolutely duck ALL to progress in her life/passions. She has a massive subscriber base to use to her financial and social advantage, yet does nothing but block them all? It must kill her to sit and witness Michelle & Aline pursuing everything she says she’s going after.

Reactions: 14
Here’s a thought Gabby.. how about asking the hairdressers if you should go warm or cool? Ya know, the experts? They’ll look at your skin tone and your hair and decide the right thing

Reactions: 22
She’s clearly seen and copied this idea from somewhere else, someone even posted a tiktok of the exact same thing with shelves over it a few pages back, but now she’s acting like she doesn’t know what to do with it??
That archway with the shelves isn't even centred and it hurts me. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for the person who buys her flat after her. There's gonna be a million different holes in the wall from hanging shelves and pictures and they are going to have to take the lining paper down which will be covered in ten (or more) layers of thick paint.

They'll also have to get the place fumigated to get rid of the smell of Gabby and her cat tit hoard.

That 'office' she is doing looks like a kids bedroom. She should go full wacko and make it one and do a video "how I would decorate my daughters bedroom".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I can't wrap my head around the fact she said it will take 6 months probably and is confused why she doesn't have the finished result.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she should do a “re-doing my mums bedroom” video and show us how she could design her little 2 door cupboard in the dining room. Then Jane wouldn’t have to share a bed.. oh wait, she had a “spare” room

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I once tried to go from black hair to a silver grey colour. My hairdresser managed to get it to a warm blonde the first go but good lord was my hair dry and brittle. I gave it up as a bad job as my hair is short and I couldn't keep cutting off the damaged bits.

Reactions: 7
Does she get Starbucks vouchers every time she posts a picture of a Starbucks drink?
There are so many cool independent cafes and coffee shops in Brighton and Hove.
Also, fat hands don’t lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also lets face it gabby, sitting in starbucks you doing your little "drawings" on an app that basically autotunes your skills is not WORK.
It isn't related to your channel at all, and your design project will never materialise.
You're going out to a coffee shop because you want to, not because you need to get work done.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.