Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone ever actually need to eat during a hair appointment on the regular? Can this girl do one bloody activity out of her house without stopping for a food break??
Couldn't imagine anything worse than eating with bleach on your hair, the smell :sick:

Reactions: 37
No, normally take a coffee in with me (mostly because I have soya milk) but don’t even eat the biscuits they bring you

Reactions: 5
Her hair doesn’t even look bad? I thought when she said it looked bad it would’ve looked like this... agreed she doesn’t suit blonde but her hair doesn’t look bad, it’s just not what she expected

also can confirm, my hair takes ages to highlight and cut bc there’s so much of it but I never usually eat beyond the tea and biscuit I get offered, haven’t died of starvation yet

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I know dyeing your hair takes hours but can she really not go without snacks in that time?
I can’t imagine anything worse than the hot, chemical-ish smell of the hairdressers combined with the smell of room temperature ham that’s been heating up in her handbag :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Her hair doesn’t even look bad? I thought when she said it looked bad it would’ve looked like this... agreed she doesn’t suit blonde but her hair doesn’t look bad, it’s just not what she expected

also can confirm, my hair takes ages to highlight and cut bc there’s so much of it but I never usually eat beyond the tea and biscuit I get offered, haven’t died of starvation yet
Agreed! I think her hair looks like the 'auburn hair' she always wants but ends up in a red mess

Reactions: 11
But her hair didn't even look bad? God how embarrassing to go back to the same hairdressers she basically publicly dragged all over Insta

Reactions: 29
She knows she doesn’t suit blonde hair, she’s so dumb. Every time she’s ever dyed her hair, she’s hated it and gone back to dark brown again. Why does she never learn?!

Reactions: 14
She knows she doesn’t suit blonde hair, she’s so dumb. Every time she’s ever dyed her hair, she’s hated it and gone back to dark brown again. Why does she never learn?!
She wants her hair to look like Zoe’s by the looks of the inspo she’s shared, but the light brown/blonde actually suits Zoe. Remember when she went blonde last time to look like the twins? She’s so weird

Reactions: 19
Taking off a mask, put it in the counter for a selfie and for a snack in a public place like that?
And she will be box dying her hair more sooner than later.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Light hair didn't suit her before and it won't suit her now, I don't know why she's bothering. Are all these bleaching appointments just something to do?
Her hair naturally has a red undertone so she won't get that super creamy ashy blonde she keeps reposting.

Reactions: 16
lord she absolutely does not suit light hair 😬 cannot blame your hairdresser for what you suit and don’t suit Gobs

Reactions: 9
I know dyeing your hair takes hours but can she really not go without snacks in that time?
I thought the same thing. It's a weird concept for me to imagine someone eating while getting their hair done. Unless they had a medical problem like hypoglycemia or something and NEEDED to eat right then and there. Otherwise it's just odd to me, IMO.

Reactions: 20
Light hair didn't suit her before and it won't suit her now, I don't know why she's bothering. Are all these bleaching appointments just something to do?
Her hair naturally has a red undertone so she won't get that super creamy ashy blonde she keeps reposting.
She does it because she's unfulfilled in life and thinks changing her flat and getting her hair dyed will fill that hole.

Reactions: 15
I bet if she caught the virus, she would blame everyone else for it, saying it’s because they went out with the virus and that’s why she’s caught it, and they should be ashamed of themselves for passing the virus on to her.

Then she would proceed to post multiple selfies of her struggling to breathe, and telling us it’s the worse case the doctors have ever seen on someone still breathing. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was trying to catch the virus so she has something else to moan about and take the attention off her scan results which will show she has nothing wrong with her but the munchies! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean, I'm a fatty and love me a little snacky snack, but I've never felt the need to eat in the hairdressers, let alone in a pandemic!
And I can be sat in the chair for like 5/6 hours as I've got a lot of hair 😂

She doesn't suit blonde at all. The only time she's ever looked decent with blonde hair was when she used to wear a tit load of fake tan and full on make up every day, and she's too lazy for even that now.
Agree with the poster above, short dark hair with a few extensions through was the best her hairs ever looked!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The Starbucks here where I live aren’t even open for indoor dining yet, can’t believe she goes there to hang around and do her work if she’s actually concerned about this virus.

I also just got my hair dyed and I kept my mask ON and my hands nowhere near my mouth! This girl is so dumb I swear.

Reactions: 21
What a pointless visit, she doesn’t even meet up with anyone so why bother fixing the hair?
I might be going back into the office in September and I’ve been internally screaming at what I’m going to do with my hair cos I don’t want to go into any salon in this period!!

A total utter waste of space. No point to her existence, her own cat hates her.

The Starbucks here where I live aren’t even open for indoor dining yet, can’t believe she goes there to hang around and do her work if she’s actually concerned about this virus.

I also just got my hair dyed and I kept my mask ON and my hands nowhere near my mouth! This girl is so dumb I swear.
Well it is Darwinism let’s hope she actually does get it x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.