Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her crying ig stories about hating life and refusing to show her hair for days was her hiding her hair that...still looks the exact same? I love the lack of change, go girl give us nothing!

Reactions: 40
Just watching this old video when she’s replenishing her biscuit tin because Jane comes and eats them all (lol sure Jan) and she literally picks out like 5 half eaten ones from the tin and says she’s the type of person who only eats half and puts it back, because she gets bored halfway through. (again, sure Jan)

Edit: watching further on and she then says it took her 2 minutes to walk x4 steps because she ached so much.
In this blog she also talked about how she only feeds Nellie tooona because "regular cat food makes him poo blood".
Also, she is way more productive with better energy just from doing some workouts!!
But the half eating biscuit think is so disgusting 😷

I hope it comes out blue 🤣
And for the queen of facemasks, you think she'd know how to wear it properly 😴

Edit: here's the vlog link

Reactions: 7
I hope it comes out blue 🤣
She looks like some frumpy old mother who has 3 kids to different fathers and lets her kids run around Asda screaming their heads off and stands around with her friends having a ciggy and bitching about Margret who lives down the road.

Also, that bleeping forehead. Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In this blog she also talked about how she only feeds Nellie tooona because "regular cat food makes him poo blood".
Also, she is way more productive with better energy just from doing some workouts!!

I noticed that about the mask as soon as I saw the picture here. Kind of curious if she's wearing the same one over and over because that also defeats the purpose. (I know at the beginning of the pandemic there was a shortage of N95s and such for medical professionals, but now you can easily order the one Gabs is pictured wearing on Amazon and the like.)

Reactions: 10
Her hair looks the exact same, and she's going to get it done again tomorrow and it will still look the same!!!

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand why she expects to go from orange, box dyed covered hair, to blonde. Surely her hair dresser has told her that it’s going to take a lot of sittings? I went from dark brown to blonde/silver and it took, I wanna say about 5/6 sittings of gradually adding highlights. She’s definitely not going to get what she wants in her appointment tomorrow and will be crying on insta stories again

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I noticed that about the mask as soon as I saw the picture here. Kind of curious if she's wearing the same one over and over because that also defeats the purpose. (I know at the beginning of the pandemic there was a shortage of N95s and such for medical professionals, but now you can easily order the one Gabs is pictured wearing on Amazon and the like.)
this is ABSOLUTELY it. that will be the same ratty, unclean mask she got from the hospital ages ago when she put up a story preaching about others not wearing them. she is rank.

Reactions: 12
Theory: she has the same 5 outfits that she where's over and over so that she can chop and change her lies as she pleases without any inconsistencies

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would you put half eaten biscuits back in the box?!

• Sick
Why would you put half eaten biscuits back in the box?!
She admitted to pooping in a box and not washing her hands after using the loo.. It'd be expecting too much of her, asking her to throw half eaten biscuits away.
I think it just shows how addicted she is to food that she clearly can't bear even a bite going to waste

Reactions: 10
She had loads of gym kit before though at home that she never used. Can’t remember exactly what but she definitely had a rowing machine and a bike too i think.
Yep had those! She also had weights.
Hands up, who remembers the pink treadmill 😂😂

I just don’t understand why she expects to go from orange, box dyed covered hair, to blonde. Surely her hair dresser has told her that it’s going to take a lot of sittings? I went from dark brown to blonde/silver and it took, I wanna say about 5/6 sittings of gradually adding highlights. She’s definitely not going to get what she wants in her appointment tomorrow and will be crying on insta stories again
Plus, that dark haired picture is from donkeys ago, she's been some shade of ginger/red for ages.
Also, red is one of the hardest colours to get rid of along with black!

Feel sorry for the hairdresser tbh. At the end of the day, you can't polish a turd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Please tell me her latest Insta post isn't "come as you are". .god I can hear Kurt Cobain rolling in his grave 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's that girl that takes a photo to the hairdresser expecting to walk out with that exact hairstyle and kick off when it looks completely different

She's that girl that takes a photo to the hairdresser expecting to walk out with that exact hairstyle and kick off when it looks completely different
I DONT HAVE THE SAME JAWLINE OR SKIN TONE AS THE MODEL I HAVENT DRAMATICALLY TRANSFORMED INTO HER I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.