Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my head I'm imagining it's like that moment in Fleabag where the sister gets a bad haircut that makes her look like a pencil, but in reality Gobs is probably just upset that it's not quite the right shade of blonde.
This will be exactly it.
The last time she went silver she was probably fuming because the hairdresser couldn't get her box dyed near black hair light enough for the silver toners to take in one sitting 🙄

I've known a few hairdressers in my time be able to get from dark to really light in one sitting, but their clients hadn't been abusing box dyes, had the time and money to sit all day and were willing to risk a losing a few inches for any damage that may occur!

Reactions: 11
Latest relevant Instagram stories, for archival purposes.

/Edited to add:

Oops, I see now that @Victoria sponge cake already shared the scan results image, please advise If duplicates are frowned upon to remove it.

Why does she need 2 weeks to come up with a lie? I thought she was an expert at making up lies.😂

😂😂😂😂 imagine being a grown ass woman and acting like this. Can’t relate.
What happened to the 25+ year old haters? 😂😂

Bet the salons had to do some shuffling to get her in next week too with having been shut for so long 🙈 Poor hairdresser probably did exactly what she asked for and will feel like total tit now knowing she's upset about it 😓

Personally if I were the hairdresser I'd tell her I cannot continue working with her. It's one thing not liking the colour of your hair and another to slag the hairdresser because you have mental issues and want instant results. Smh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
does anyone else think blonde does not suit her? I'm not surprised she doesn't like it

Reactions: 35
I was out at a lovely dinner when I saw her crying insta and honestly it made me feel really bad for her. I completely agree that it was very unprofessional and nasty to the hair salon. But it’s clear how much something as minor as this (in the grand scheme of things) means to her because there’s not a lot else going on in her life. I do hope she gets the hair she wants and gets some confidence as I really hope once she feels better about herself, she’ll start acting like a better person in general.

Reactions: 37
also - why wasnt she wearing a mask in the salon? remember only last week she was ranting on insta saying if u can wear a face mask then u should, and she doesny even have one on!

Reactions: 18
also - why wasnt she wearing a mask in the salon? remember only last week she was ranting on insta saying if u can wear a face mask then u should, and she doesny even have one on!
She was wearing a mask. I don't think the crying selfie was at the salon, she isn't the type to actually say "I don't like it' to the hairdresser she just goes home and tells Jane and cries about it online and writes passive aggressive comments and then Jane has to phone them and sort it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is definitely box dying her hair dark again.
In the end it fits more to her style and personality... blablabla

same tit every time she’s dying her hair...

Reactions: 12
She genuinely has no social skills at all does she? I would never in a million year take a video of myself greeting and post it online, especially if the salon followed me! I don't know why she always tries to change her hair or anything about her, she always hates it anyway.

Reactions: 20
I was out at a lovely dinner when I saw her crying insta and honestly it made me feel really bad for her. I completely agree that it was very unprofessional and nasty to the hair salon. But it’s clear how much something as minor as this (in the grand scheme of things) means to her because there’s not a lot else going on in her life. I do hope she gets the hair she wants and gets some confidence as I really hope once she feels better about herself, she’ll start acting like a better person in general.
I felt the same way. I think she lacks coping skills. I think she is a very pretty girl, and I think if she got some help whatever that might be there might be a difference. My parents would be so upset if I got to the point where she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, she’s stunning! I can just imagine Gabs back at home stropping around the house because someone else is her territory, lol. Hope he’s happy, nothing like your first love! (actually I’m just making assumptions there, lol)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.