Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she already deleted everything, next post will be saying 'please stop asking me about my hair and respect my privacy </3'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
So I was having my own meltdown over my appearance (BDD life wooooo) and I opened up gabbie’s story just to see what she was up to and her pic saying “I feel so ugly” was SUCH A MOOD

I’d never post about it on social media though and it did make me laugh, I do feel bad for her if it’s a genuine botched job but I highly doubt it is, like why post about it at all if you’re that embarrassed by it??? “OMG IM SO UGLY don’t ask me about it tho”

edit - spelling

Reactions: 9
This woman is so bleeping pathetic and of COURSE she's deleted all the stories about her hair already, she needs a reality check in the biggest way

Reactions: 20
She’s probably getting a freebie from the hairdresser anyway. Wish I knew which one to let them know of her latest histrionics. Hopefully they bar her in future.

Ffs can’t believe I’ve missed this!
The only way you’ll likely get your hair from brown to blonde in one sitting is if you have virgin hair (ie not dyed) even then it might not go platinum blonde!

Reactions: 4
I'm so confused, do we actually know what's gone wrong with her hair? Or are we just making assumptions that it didn't lighten. I can check what was posted since the fanny deleted them.

Reactions: 4
I'm so confused, do we actually know what's gone wrong with her hair? Or are we just making assumptions that it didn't lighten. I can check what was posted since the fanny deleted them.
All she posted was a zoomed in close up of tears rolling down her face saying she feels so ugly and is going back next week to have it "fixed" but "until then I cry" 🙄

Did she actually cry in the hairdressers :ROFLMAO: I bet it’s not even that bad, it’s properly more on the yellow side of blonde and needs toning

Reactions: 12
Did she actually cry in the hairdressers :ROFLMAO: I bet it’s not even that bad, it’s properly more on the yellow side of blonde and needs toning
Yeah it's probably just brassy but her hairs taken a lot today so they want to wait to tone it but she thinks this is the "final product" A grown ass woman crying in a hair salon can you imagine, and filming herself to top it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she crying about her hair? It’s not like she has any friends to see or social events to attend.

Reactions: 36
She needs something else to fulfill her besides instant gratification like a PP mentioned. I've had bad haircuts but never thought to post to IG or myspace back in the day when I fucked my own hair up dying it crazy colors. She seems to expect instant perfect results or like some material possession like how she's always waiting on a package of furniture or whatever will fix her issues.

Reactions: 11
Gabby looks angry and aggressive in those old pics. I think Gabby has always wanted to be the popular cool girl, but she never will be, and that is OK.

In the crying pic, you can see blonde/grey hairs in the bottom corner if you look closely x

WHY DOES SHE KEEP DELETING INSTAGRAM STORIES

Please post photo

I think she’s unfollowed George gf
I don’t think she’s unfollowed the gf- the gf looks really pretty, slim and like Zoe... I bet gobs is crying into her thrice reheated bolognese and crying with rage! Someone even commented that the girls hair looks gorgeous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.