Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last I saw was loads of selfies of her in a mask? Why does she do this to herself :sleep:

Reactions: 5
Omg why did she post that video of her singing saying “does anyone know what this song is”. Just google the bleeping lyrics Gaby. No need to try get compliments on your trash voice

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All she posted was a zoomed in close up of tears rolling down her face saying she feels so ugly and is going back next week to have it "fixed" but "until then I cry" 🙄
Oops I meant can't check. But how pathetic. I reiterate, what a fanny.

Reactions: 2
Oh no what’s happened I’m so confused, I have been busy and missed it all .. the last I saw was her with foils in

Reactions: 1
So predictable, what a head.
I wonder what causes her to post stories then delete them, you’d think she’d have learned by now. She’s not very bright. Either she reads here, or her mum sees them and tells her to delete them.

Reactions: 11
She hears about gallstones, she wants gallstones.
She hears about hair disasters, she wants them too.

"But daddy I want a golden goose!"

My bad, she actually said it would take up to SIX MONTHS so i've no idea why she's having a breakdown now.
SHE IS HAVING A BREAKDOWN BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T MAGICALLY TRANSFORM INTO THIS:
A381817E-FF87-44C1-B7A5-A292A638629C.jpeg

Oh no what’s happened I’m so confused, I have been busy and missed it all .. the last I saw was her with foils in
She was excited and nervous to get hair done today. Posted a few stories on Instagram of the process, and the only reveal at the end was her crying because she “feels so ugly” complete with tears, and she has rebooked for a fix next week. Once again, she obviously picked something that only looks good on Zoe, and now she’s surprised/sad that it doesn’t look good/fit her. The end.

hopefully she will show on her social media what the result is, who knows, it may look good, maybe she will come to like it and chill out and give it a chance over the week end, OR box dye it at least twice by Monday. Either really. Choose your own adventure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
woah there sport, easy now... why not just be excited for the weekend now? why not enjoy your new hair? why not just enjoy NOW.
I swear she needs to be shaken like a Polaroid picture.....

1BB04CD5-9321-485F-964A-C693AED0B5A4.jpeg

Reactions: 23
I thought to myself this morning ‘surely she doesn’t think she’s going to go from orange to blonde after one trip to the hairdressers’. She is so dramatic. Get the John Freida Precision Foam out love.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
at least she has stopped posting this sort of photo...yup, she did post these once...sigh. Shakes head.
Nelly should get an OnlyFans?
8B1C085C-65D4-413A-AB92-58CFE8D23A9B.jpeg
550E3725-AEE9-4CC0-A57B-7E7811D0F6FE.jpeg

Would lol if she ended up chucking a box dye on it over the weekend 😅
perhaps by morning! OR
guise! I love it sew sew sew much! I’m ObSeSSed with it! I’m buZzInG sew I’m going to paint my walls the same colour. OR
she will end up in A&E tonight, sew sew sew much pain

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She is mental why post those pics of your pet on the Internet. Bet you a quid she has box dyed it already.
probably bought two boxes of box dye and a Starbucks on the way home...and a McDonalds. That sounds quite tasty, to be fair! lol
have a nice weekend everyone! Yes, even you Gabby! Please just stop everything and try to be happy....it really isn’t hard.

I doubt its even bad. In her head she's deluded herself into thinking that this new hair colour would transform her into the sexy goddess she has in her head. And it obviously hasn't. Same with her weight loss and filler.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s annoying me that he’s replied to every comment on the video that were meant for Lucille not him!

I doubt its even bad. In her head she's deluded herself into thinking that this new hair colour would transform her into the sexy goddess she has in her head. And it obviously hasn't. Same with her weight loss and filler.
...and three boob jobs (Plus other cosmetic procedures) and multiple Brighton f£ats...if one hates oneself, NOTHING will make one happy.

Reactions: 8
at least she has stopped posting this sort of photo...yup, she did post these once...sigh. Shakes head.
View attachment 185169View attachment 185170

perhaps by morning! OR
guise! I love it sew sew sew much! I’m ObSeSSed with it! I’m buZzInG sew I’m going to paint my walls the same colour. OR
Those pictures explain her obsession with Shane Dawson perfectly 😂

• Haha
She must be very bored tonight getting into all these twitter arguments 😂
I think this is her 'flirting.'

Saucy minx 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

View attachment 185169View attachment 185170

perhaps by morning! OR
Omg. Poor cat. This is more disturbing than she realises. Stop. Leave him alone, treat him with respect and dignity, he's a living, breathing being who does not want that from her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.