Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do you think Sophie wishes she could tell Gabby to duck off? šŸ˜‚
Forever giving her unwanted opinion
I've only ever seen Gabby open parcels with a kitchen knife, which has bothered me.

I do agree about cutting pizza with scissors being easier, but they are annoying to clean. I have put mine in the dishwasher but the pair I have atm has acquired little rust spots from doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Interesting to see mrs hinch has the same arm operation as gobble...she looks amazing and you never have a clue that she had all that done! Bet gobs is raging that she had all that done and didnā€™t turn out the same

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You guiiiiiiize, can I just say I feel #hashtag triggered and bullied right now? As someone who was dealt the unfortunate triple whammy of a five head, a crappy gobble style hair line AND a cows lick from hell right at the front of my head.. can I just stick up for our (no)Dairy Queen and say not everyone can rock a fringe! I have tried, oh beliiiiiieve me, have I tried! And in the end, I have succumbed to embracing the five head because itā€™s not worth the pain and torture of going out in public with the most horrific fringes that would make Brad Mondo cross himself and immediately die of shock. Last time I was at the hairdressers the lady actually said to me ā€œdo you what me to cut a fringe? Itā€™ll ummm, you have a bit of a big head, itā€™ll cover it up a bit.ā€ (True story, sadly, lol) lucky I just laugh now coz there ainā€™t nuffin I can do about it. Gabby... I see you, I hear you.. and if you actually get a fringe cut and look fab, I will actually be jealous of you for real for once, lmao. I am so tempted to post one of my haircut from hell pictures but who knows what Gab would do with it, lmao.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The only reason I want to see Gabby with a fringe of some sort is because sheā€™s licherrrrly had the same hairstyle since she was a kid, yeah itā€™s been slightly shorter/longer/different colours but itā€™s always a middle parting and has no shape or life to it at all and it just isnā€™t flattering on her imo

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The only reason I want to see Gabby with a fringe of some sort is because sheā€™s licherrrrly had the same hairstyle since she was a kid, yeah itā€™s been slightly shorter/longer/different colours but itā€™s always a middle parting and has no shape or life to it at all and it just isnā€™t flattering on her imo
That forehead though šŸ˜²

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gabby annoys the life clean out of me, but I really do feel badly about how much she hated her younger self. Sure, she was chubby, but she looks really cute in this younger photo. It's sad to think she spent so many years loathing herself, and no matter what she does to her body/face/hair now, she's still in that same mentality. Being fat does not make you a less worthy person. At all.

But if she was really that cut up about it, you'd think she'd try therapy (again--sometimes it takes meeting with more than one therapist to find the right fit), and exercising and eating better.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I canā€™t believe she had braces! I always assumed she didnā€™t tbh, her teeth are getting increasingly wonky. As someone who didnā€™t get braces as a teenager because my teeth werenā€™t considered ā€˜badā€™ enough and had to pay several thousand for them as an adult, Iā€™m so annoyed sheā€™s let them get so wonky! Obviously doesnā€™t bother wearing her retainers. Yet another waste of nhs funds on her.

Reactions: 9
There's been talk before about her forehead getting bigger, but tbf she's carrying that forehead from a young age.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never stay in a hairdresser longer than what it takes for a trim and a wash but I'd understand someone taking some portable snacks with them for very long procedures. A pack of ham is simply beyond me though, never mind the matter of eating but the last thing I'd want in a confined space with hot air being blown around is a pack of smelly meat cuts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
When people were talking about ham I thought it was one of those small packets with 5 slices not 55 slices šŸ˜§

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.