Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't cry over imaginary gallstones anymore cause they probably already told her she doesn't have any, another day another tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not the zoomed in closeups of her crying lmaoooo girl please get it together, she’s such a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I saw her post about her hair and came straight here for the lolz. If she has a warm tone to her hair it’s never going to go cool grey.

Reactions: 26
This is all down to her unhealthy ways of expecting results for everything instantly. She wants instant weight loss results, instant hair make overs and thinks she can just pay for instant happiness. GET THERAPY.
This part! This is exactly why she jumps from one thing to the next in a matter of days of trying something new. She needs to grow up and learn just because you want something instantly doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. Also it’s so disturbing that she always posts the up close look at my one tear crying stories. GROW UP!

Reactions: 12
she's acting as if she's getting married tomorrow and this is gonna be her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't understand how noone in her life
can see that she desperately needs therapy. she's inches away from a full breakdown and clearly needs serious help

Reactions: 24
Hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahah oh god I hope she shows her hair. Go on gobs i could do with a laugh

Reactions: 18
I’d have been shocked if she hadn’t done this, tbh. Her behaviour is so predictable at this point.

And she’s deleted the crying pic.

Reactions: 15
I also find it incredibly disrespectful to her hairdresser. She has mentioned and shown the salon in videos so they will be aware of her platfrom. Slating the job they have done publically (yet no doubt refusing to show it) and expecting them to be thrilled about "fixing it" is a bit rich. Some people value their reputation Gabby

Reactions: 54
she's acting as if she's getting married tomorrow and this is gonna be her hair.
This! The hairdresser would have explained to her it's going to be a process. She doesn't have a big event tomorrow. Just go home, condition loads and they'll lighten it again in a few weeks. If they genuinely do bleach again next week it will be shite condition.

Also stop crying into your phone camera you're a grown adult.

Reactions: 33
I almost tripped over my own feet running to this thread after seeing the crying pics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I wouldn’t be surprised if this ~traumatic hair experience triggered her gabbystones to come back in full force and will need her housemaid Jane to nurse her back to life

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bet the salons had to do some shuffling to get her in next week too with having been shut for so long 🙈 Poor hairdresser probably did exactly what she asked for and will feel like total tit now knowing she's upset about it 😓

george and his girlfriend have posted selfies so gabby might be on mega jel alert !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s bloody mental isn’t she.
Re the scans situation - I spoke on the other thread about my tit periods and horrible pains etc (and got some absolutely lovely messages in return, thanks ladies!) went to my GP, they were concerned, got an ultrasound and scan booked for Monday - less than 10 days after my GP appointment.
Never had to abuse a&e, never had to cry about it on my insta stories.
She’s a mess.

Reactions: 27
When she first decided to get her hair done she even stated it would be "a long journey, most likely taking more than 3 months"
3 months of lockdown and being unable to do anything to your hair don't count you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I completely missed her posting the crying pic!

I had my hair dyed an amazing vibrant pink a year ago and my hairdresser was absolutely amazing. My hair needed bleached and it ended up an odd colour after being box-dyed orange, so I got home and she had been up all night going over what went wrong and wanted me back in to the salon the next day. She fixed it and it turned out bleeping fantastic! If I had done what Gabby has, posting pics of myself crying about it, my hairdresser would have really beat herself up over it. She needs to realise this is someone’s profession and they CARE about it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.