Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never not be baffled by the ham. It just seems so unclean and makes all the surfaces and hairdresser cape greasy. Even if she sucked her fingers clean she'd have to touch everything in there which is dirty. Why couldn't she eat before or wait until after?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
So much of her behaviour baffles me. Eating packets of ham in the hairdressers, pooing in a box so her brother’s friend couldn’t hear or smell it and talking about it as if that’s normal on twitter ...

• Sick
Reactions: 21
omg did she really think she was gonna walk out with super light greyish hair in one sitting?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the hell is wrong with her? Also no one will see it because she doesn’t go anywhere. Jesus how bad can it actually be? There’s so much drama around her she must be exhausted!

Reactions: 35
Can her mum or brother or anyone please intervene about posting videos or photos of her crying. It is actually quite unsettling

Reactions: 56
She’s a complete lunatic. The amount she box dyes her hair, what did she expect? I’m sure it’s fine. Just being dramatic as per

Reactions: 21
I doubt the hair is even that bad. I feel like she's been hyping up this whole quarantine 'transformation' after weight loss and she's realizing her life is still exactly the same.

Reactions: 29
Ok so what did she realistically expect. She had ginger before do you know how difficult it is to lift red dye off hair?? VERY. she was never gonna get the Zoe blonde hair in one sitting

Reactions: 24
The close ups of her crying 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t Understand, what good hairdresser would leave your hair in a right mess... also she’s already booked in to get it “fixed” so did she literally tell the hairdresser it’s terrible and to fix it we need more details lol

Reactions: 28
I’m genuinely concerned for her wellbeing. Crying over a bad haircut is normal tbf but really posting it on your story? She craves reassurance so much from her minions

Reactions: 37
This is all down to her unhealthy ways of expecting results for everything instantly. She wants instant weight loss results, instant hair make overs and thinks she can just pay for instant happiness. GET THERAPY.

Reactions: 47
Ok so what did she realistically expect. She had ginger before do you know how difficult it is to lift red dye off hair?? VERY. she was never gonna get the Zoe blonde hair in one sitting
licherallyyyyyy this -it took me about 6/9 months of gradually getting more highlights from brown to blonde.

I’ve 100% been gutted about a haircut but I’ve never cried in the place, that must be so so awkward for the hairdresser.

Reactions: 11
Omg this girl is so ott dramatic about everything! There is no way they would have been able to take her from red to grey in one sitting without frying the tit out of her hair, hasn’t she ever seen a brad mondo video, her hair would literally start falling out!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.