Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord I’ve never seen anyone that makes such a large commotion for days leading up to her changing her hair when it always ends up with her complaining about it 2 weeks later and dying it back to brown

Hope she gets a fringe this time though, her hairline has been receding a cm with each lie she tells

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lord I’ve never seen anyone that makes such a large commotion for days leading up to her changing her hair when it always ends up with her complaining about it 2 weeks later and dying it back to brown

Hope she gets a fringe this time though, her hairline has been receding a cm with each lie she tells
Her hairline will reach the nape of her neck in no time 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahhh interesting, firstly Gob, use the correct ‘their’. Secondly- this wasn’t your opinion when you were telling people with body confidence issues not to wear shorts. Thirdly- just because you live in a cave, doesn’t mean everyone else has to.

Whilst your argument is correct here, your execution of it makes you look like an absolute cretin.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Pesky gallstones thinking they can come and go whenever they please.
If she genuinely does have gallstones I wouldn't have a glimmer of sympathy for her when she's rolling around the floor in agony at 2am. What a complete and utter hole. Take some responsibility for yourself Gabby, you aren't far off 30 😴

Reactions: 12
Love that she isn't constantly moaning about pain sew sew bad she's vomiting since she had her results back cos clearly there wasn't anything wrong. On the lead up to the scan it was so much complaining cos she clearly convinced herself she had it

Reactions: 13
The best thing for that girl would be to delete her social media and get some help. She actively seeks out arguments for the thrill in no way is that healthy.

Reactions: 26
That’s just such a lie that her results aren’t back 🤦🏼‍♀️ she paid for a private scan, they’re not running behind. I had a private MRI during the lockdown and had the results back within 48 hours. She’s been told she hasn’t got Gobblestones and can’t think of her next self diagnosis 😂

Reactions: 60
She’s defo one of those people that looks up their symptoms on web MD and believes it’s the most extreme illness that comes up

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.