Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is a moron who has never lived in the real world. How old is she? How does she not realise that kisses on emails are completely unprofessional? I despair.
This is because she’s never done a days work is her sodding life!

Reactions: 30
This girl is a moron who has never lived in the real world. How old is she? How does she not realise that kisses on emails are completely unprofessional? I despair.

I know we have all asked this before but wtf does her management do? Her management is completely absent.

Reactions: 19
I mean she can't be serious ?! If I received an email from anyone other than a friend with a X on the end I would be utterly astonished. I work in the legal field and would most probably be sacked if I sent emails with Xs on the end. bleeping idiot. Also her hair is a state.

X

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nothing makes me more uncomfortable than when I receive an email with an "x"...even an emoji feels entirely inappropriate during business transactions.
In my line of work, I occasionally work with "influencers" and they fry my head.
I've worked with some pretty well known influencers (better known than our Gabs) and a few Z list celebs to promote the products. Some of which were total long shots at getting them to join because our products didn't align with their image but you'd be sooooo surprised how fast and how cheap some of them would sell out for!!
A particular favourite was a mummy vlogger who didn't believe in raising her baby with a screen yet low and behold the temptation of a free device a bit of dosh and out comes a YouTube video about how it was integral to her baby's development!
It's actually so shameless

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Her prescription must be really strong and long sighted which makes her eyes look bigger. I'm crazy short sighted so wearing my glasses makes me have really small beedy eyes 😂 not sure if you can pay to reduce that effect but I cba
I'm pretty sure you can get a type of lens that don't magnify/minify your eyes. I am very short sighted too and my glasses would be much thicker than they are now had my optician didn't suggest that. And my eyes look only slightly smaller, which I don't really mind.

I don't know how well it works for long sighted glasses but a lens that helps with that kind of distortion is very possibly available.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t surprise me if she never goes to the optician, and just uses an old prescription to buy glasses and contact lenses online. I don’t recall her ever mentioning seeing an optician, and I’m sure she would if she did.

Reactions: 13
Yet going to the hair salon 648158 times in a week is perfectly okay. Guess it’s only fine when it’s for the sake of your vanity Gabby.
Also, the fact she’s saying she ‘avoids jet2’ because the Jess Glynn song makes her want to ‘rip her eyes out’ (#sokind!) when she hasn’t been on holiday in about 2 years. Such an angry angry person.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t surprise me if she never goes to the optician, and just uses an old prescription to buy glasses and contact lenses online. I don’t recall her ever mentioning seeing an optician, and I’m sure she would if she did.
That’s true, think the last we heard about her eyes was when she couldn’t drive because of her astigmatism

Reactions: 6
She’s been going to Starbucks and the hairdressers multiple times but is scared to go to Tesco 😩 make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I mean she can't be serious ?! If I received an email from anyone other than a friend with a X on the end I would be utterly astonished. I work in the legal field and would most probably be sacked if I sent emails with Xs on the end. bleeping idiot. Also her hair is a state.

X
Same! I once had a Judge email me with a smiley face and a “haha” at the end. Didn’t know what to do with myself 😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't stand this mean girls hypocrisy. Tweets absolute crap about how important it is to wear a mask but posts pixtures of herself in a hairdressers not wearing a mask.
What rubbish, I'm nervous to go to tesco... Well you didn't mind sitting in a hairdressers on multiple occasions or getting your mum to drive from Sheffield to help look after you.

Reactions: 31
She broke lock down on a few occasions including going to the co op purely for gravy.... get back in your poop box gobs

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I saw one of her old videos just the other day where she was going to the optician to get lenses put in because she’s bought the frames in New York. Still, every time I’ve bought my glasses I’ve had my eyes checked, just in case! I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually loves that her eyes look bigger as it makes her more niiiiiiche. Everyone can admire her large “green” eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet going to the hair salon 648158 times in a week is perfectly okay. Guess it’s only fine when it’s for the sake of your vanity Gabby.
Also, the fact she’s saying she ‘avoids jet2’ because the Jess Glynn song makes her want to ‘rip her eyes out’ (#sokind!) when she hasn’t been on holiday in about 2 years. Such an angry angry person.
She was TOO comfortable at the hair dressers. Brought snacks and put her mask on the counter. 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
1595730907682.gif

Gabby reacting to her hair “transformation” after the ginger spice round 🤣🤣 X

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to derail, what in particular would you recommend?! I’m currently dealing with major hair thinning and could do with some ideas!
I use the shampoo, conditioner and mask. I also used the serum which I would recommend putting on overnight and shampooing out the next day. I really hope it helps if you decide to use it.

Is it the “hair that never grows past a certain length” product that you use? I always wondered if it was any good. Now I’m tempted
That’s the one. It can be expensive but Boots regularly have offers on and 3 for 2’s 👍🏼

I feel like an influencer now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.