Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's constantly changing her hair back and fourth. She just needs to decide what colour she wants and keep it at that for a few years. Did she go to a different salon to fix it?! Because I'd be interested to know if she paid for the first one. It was awful.

Also why do her eyes look so big in glasses?! I don't notice it with anyone else who wears glasses just Gabby.
I have always thought this! So i have researched and Its because she is too cheap to pay for thinner lenses. I asked the optician at my last eye test.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have always thought this! So i have researched and Its because she is too cheap to pay for thinner lenses. I asked the optician at my last eye test.
actually depending in someone's prescription - they can't always be thinned down. hence why some people still have 'milk bottle' lenses.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe how botched her face looks here

also like one half has sculpting filler and the other half of her has dissolved
C017AD36-899B-4F3C-9C42-E67F899D1AD4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just wanted to say.... I’ve had ‘handbags and glad rags’ stuck in my head for the last few days :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Piss of Gabby, my 90 year old grandma looked better in her stretchy coloured grandma slacks than you ever do in your photoshopped pics

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure her tweets about influencers jetting off to Spain was shade to Polly who’s in Spain right now (visiting her family as her dad lives there!). Whilst I might not agree with going abroad quite so soon yet (especially Spain!), I wouldn’t make snide remarks/tweets about it knowing that the person in question would see them. She’s such a witch, honestly.

Reactions: 10
She’s just jealous because she has nobody to go away with. If she had a group of friends who wanted to go away with her she’d be on that flight before you could say hambags. Also, lockdown has been hard - her life hasn’t changed - if other people want to go on holiday now it’s allowed, I understand that tbh. She has no right being so judgemental when she’s spent lockdown indoors on her own eating ham just like every other month of the goddamn year.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry, I know I’ve said this before.. I have no idea about anything Instagram.. I am an old lady and I don’t even have one after an unfortunate ex-boyfriend scrolled down and liked incident. I have no idea idea about any kind of editing software or filter or anything. Her pictures just REALLY look like how we used to cut and copy pictures into paint or word then stretch or shrink them with the arrows and paste them back onto pictures. Yeah I’m old school.. everyone else on here has probably been learning how to edit professionally since primary school, lmao. They’re so bleeping bad they’re like trolling though. Maybe it’s lockdown and I’m losing my mind but it’s actually infuriatingly annoying! Stop it Gabby, I’m gonna lose my mind! Don’t you CARE?! /rant over. (Maybe)

Embrace the potato head!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.