Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why YouTubers make these long arse posts about personal illnesses and all the horrible stuff that’s happened then add a “but don’t worry!!! I’ve got PREFILMED stuff and I’m soooo sorry I’ve been absent!” etc. I mean, do we really need to know this stuff? You make videos people watch at their own leisure. Who cares? Not like you have to justify your work schedule to anyone like the rest of us peons with bosses. Lol

Reactions: 35
Lol facial fractures just from an impacted wisdom tooth giving her seizures. I'm sorry but she is as looney as Gab.
Can’t comment on the seizures bit, but my mother’s best friend’s son had an abscess near his wisdom teeth and it fractured his jaw - I was positively petrified when I found out I had wisdom teeth cause of his story but everything was fine

edit: also hey guys, I’m back from holiday expecting to see lots of new exciting things in gob’s life - but alas, just more paint and more “pain” - surprise surprise 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That's actually not a horrible idea, Peloton is very popular at the moment and instead of wasting time on an exercise bike not knowing what she's doing, she could have a guided workout. She wouldn't be self conscious like in a gym and the exercise would help her feel a bit more productive too. If she's going to waste her money on something anyway, better make it something useful at least.
My gym has peloton bikes instead of traditional spin bikes and I love it!! She would really benefit from one if she actually used it because she could do it at home, no one watching her, and she’s being told exactly what to do vs not knowing what to do and giving up.

Reactions: 7
She had loads of gym kit before though at home that she never used. Can’t remember exactly what but she definitely had a rowing machine and a bike too i think.

Reactions: 22
Just rewatched her weight loss surgery video..I still can’t believe how much she’s had! It’s so sad..

Reactions: 11
She had loads of gym kit before though at home that she never used. Can’t remember exactly what but she definitely had a rowing machine and a bike too i think.
She had a bike and rower, they lived in her guest room and she never used them, she switched them to her living room and still never used them 😂

Reactions: 19
Lol facial fractures just from an impacted wisdom tooth giving her seizures. I'm sorry but she is as looney as Gab.
I think the bulk of the pain was from the dislocations (partially obscured by her username)
The pain I had with them was enough to make me collapse so can fully understand why it has done further damage. Sounds like she either trapped nerves when it was reset or just didn't get fully reset the last time

Reactions: 1
Ahe never even used her own primark range, it was forever in a corner or she was hawking a bedspread from urban outfitters etc. Bailed out last minute on meet ups due to 'mental health'

After hobby snubbed her sexual advances and zoe ghosted her she made one last effort with the twins. After that she gave up on, well living life.

Hambag and gabstones should be in the next title!
I’ve now got “hambag and gabstones” in my head to the tune of the song Handbags and Gladrags 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It could be the stress or not being able to eat or sleep properly that is causing the seizures. I'm epileptic and those are my main triggers.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It could be the stress or not being able to eat or sleep properly that is causing the seizures. I'm epileptic and those are my main triggers.
I don't actually follow/know anything about her so I apologise that I got it wrong :( From what I've heard people have accused her of lying a lot.

Reactions: 2
I don't actually follow/know anything about her so I apologise that I got it wrong :( From what I've heard people have accused her of lying a lot.
Don't apologise, it's sad on Becca's part that it's hard to trust her and lots of influencers because of their need to lie. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt but who knows 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 2
More like thankfully. You can't be over a certain weight and get on the spine of an animal, it's just not ethical. I'm not being silly here, it's cruel to the animal.

She should try hikes, maybe go with Helen Anderson. Or get a pentalon bike - something with no animal involved!
To be fair we used to have horses at the stables I went to that could carry 16 stone, but the stables probably asked her what she weighed or wanted to weigh her (quite common, so they know what horse to use) and she couldn't handle that, or even more likely, she actually had to get off her arse and DO something and it was too much effort.

At this point in life even if she did a bloody 5 minute yoga video it would be something. If she becomes anymore lazy she's going to start growing mould.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching this old video when she’s replenishing her biscuit tin because Jane comes and eats them all (lol sure Jan) and she literally picks out like 5 half eaten ones from the tin and says she’s the type of person who only eats half and puts it back, because she gets bored halfway through. (again, sure Jan)

Edit: watching further on and she then says it took her 2 minutes to walk x4 steps because she ached so much.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Gabbie has a real problem with Becca, and I don’t know the full story, but Becca definitely does have epilepsy. She’s done story times with photographic evidence of injuries from seizures in the past. But she’s talked about it in a thoughtful planned way, and only occasionally, it’s by no means the bulk of her content. She also has a life, friends, studies, a boyfriend. I sound like I’m totally stanning her, lol. I’m not a fan, but nothing about her online presence has ever set alarm bells ringing, like gobby does.
just speculating, but it’s almost as if gobby hates her because Becca has genuine medical conditions and she’s jealous. She claims Becca is insane and has lied to her about things in the past, but we all know that gobby is a compulsive liar and presents herself in such a bizarre unhinged way online, I find it hard to believe her accusations towards Becca. But I’m willing to accept that behind the scenes Becca might be different, but at least she’s clever enough to edit her online persona. Gobby shares EVERYTHING and comes across as totally deranged and stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve actually always been quite fond of Becca. She knows when to step back from the internet and how much to share. The last few years she’s maintained a stable relationship, friends, family, a house and taken a step back from the online world.

becca and Gobby were BFFs for a while and then suddenly weren’t. I think they’ve both probably lied about things but as we know,Gobby is quite unstable and can’t seem to maintain any friendships so I think she’s the problem

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.