Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guyZzz.. I was talking to friends about camping when all this COVID stuff goes away and some of them are horrified about the thoughts of no toilets and showers. Anyway.. as a joke I said they can take a cardboard box and god knows what possessed me to google this but LOOK WHAT I FOUND! All this time we’ve be hanging tit (heh, heh) on Grubby Gabby and it’s actually a THING! maybe this is the top secret project she’s been working on for years and years and years and never seems to come out?! If no, get on it Gab!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
You guyZzz.. I was talking to friends about camping when all this COVID stuff goes away and some of them are horrified about the thoughts of no toilets and showers. Anyway.. as a joke I said they can take a cardboard box and god knows what possessed me to google this but LOOK WHAT I FOUND! All this time we’ve be hanging tit (heh, heh) on Grubby Gabby and it’s actually a THING! maybe this is the top secret project she’s been working on for years and years and years and never seems to come out?! If no, get on it Gab!
If only she had a PO Box so they could gift her one

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she fancies herself a graphic designer now but she's about as good as art as she is singing or interior design or keeping friends. The perspective is really off here and she's forgotten to add any shadow or definition, except on the tea (?) which makes it look like there's curdled off milk in it. Gabby hun, stick to what you're good at. Which is... er... er... hmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she fancies herself a graphic designer now but she's about as good as art as she is singing or interior design or keeping friends. The perspective is really off here and she's forgotten to add any shadow or definition, except on the tea (?) which makes it look like there's curdled off milk in it. Gabby hun, stick to what you're good at. Which is... er... er... hmm.
Lying, arguing, moaning, pooping in boxes, being dirty, hoarding, being niche 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually think it would be great for her to go to a local college and even Brighton uni to do some kind of creative course, graphic design or interiors or whatever. I mean, it’ll never happen because she can’t take criticism so I’m sure if something she does isn’t quite right then the tutors are just sew mean bullying her but she would make some local friends, have a reason to leave the house, actually accomplish something. Yeah she’s not the best at design or interiors but she seems to genuinely enjoy it and it’s not like she’s going to use it for a job so why not study a course just for the enjoyment if you’ve got the time and the means? I feel like it would help her a lot in many ways tbh. I know she won’t bother but yeah.

Reactions: 24
I actually think it would be great for her to go to a local college and even Brighton uni to do some kind of creative course, graphic design or interiors or whatever. I mean, it’ll never happen because she can’t take criticism so I’m sure if something she does isn’t quite right then the tutors are just sew mean bullying her but she would make some local friends, have a reason to leave the house, actually accomplish something. Yeah she’s not the best at design or interiors but she seems to genuinely enjoy it and it’s not like she’s going to use it for a job so why not study a course just for the enjoyment if you’ve got the time and the means? I feel like it would help her a lot in many ways tbh. I know she won’t bother but yeah.
I think that would be great, it would probably do her wonders to have that type of social interaction.
I just wonder if her insecurities stop her from pursuing that?

Reactions: 7
Jack of all trades, master of none (minus shitting in a box)

Reactions: 10
I think that would be great, it would probably do her wonders to have that type of social interaction.
It's probably the insecurities and the delusion that she's such a big youtuber and too good to do 'common' things like that. She's very confident in her abilities of singing and designing because her fans lap it up and give her compliments (many going overboard in my opinion). She needs to come back down to earth.

Reactions: 10
Think of all the ideas she'd be able to steal! :ROFLMAO:

Nah but seriously, it'd be great to see her being a bit more sociable again

Reactions: 5
Has anyone had a look at her management's Instagram? It's full of posts about all their influencers and the successful things they are doing and launching but there's not a single post about Gabby. How sad 😢
Just her wee "be kind" and "Reno my 2 bed app" and nothing else going for her.
Do you think many people complain to her management about her/things she posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's probably the insecurities and the delusion that she's such a big youtuber and too good to do 'common' things like that. She's very confident in her abilities of singing and designing because her fans lap it up and give her compliments (many going overboard in my opinion). She needs to come back down to earth.
She’s comfortable with what she is doing right now because she can block/whinge her way out of any criticisms, but if she went back to being taught, she has no escape from it other than to give up and leave. It’s very narcissistic to think you are the one who should be above the rest of the class, so much so that you think you’re exempt from all negative feedback and I think that is most definitely Gabby.

Reactions: 6
She’s clearly seen and copied this idea from somewhere else, someone even posted a tiktok of the exact same thing with shelves over it a few pages back, but now she’s acting like she doesn’t know what to do with it??
I can guarantee she'll be posting a boomerang of her drilling holes for shelves in 2 days time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s clearly seen and copied this idea from somewhere else, someone even posted a tiktok of the exact same thing with shelves over it a few pages back, but now she’s acting like she doesn’t know what to do with it??
Here’s a way to not spend more money: Stop bleeping painting dumb tit and do something constructive with your day

Reactions: 23
Has anyone had a look at her management's Instagram? It's full of posts about all their influencers and the successful things they are doing and launching but there's not a single post about Gabby. How sad 😢
Just her wee "be kind" and "Reno my 2 bed app" and nothing else going for her.
Do you think many people complain to her management about her/things she posts?
Unrelated but her management have a lot of very shite talent on it which shows just how down the pan she has gone. I noticed they just signed Barry Lewis who annoyed me when he asked on twitter at the start of lockdown if he should claim furlough despite being a full time youtuber and having dozens of patreon subscribers. He also tried to get people to buy him a pizza restaurant but that's a whole other story.

These companies genuinely don't care if their 'talent' are twats, they are there to make money.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.