Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s never really said tbh. She’s hinted at stuff like he made her feel tit growing up or something but she’s never said like a specific reason. It’s a strange set up with him being gay but living with the family all these years later. They really are an odd bunch. Why would Jane want to live with her gay ex husband for all these years??
WHAT. I did not know he was gay, wow how did I miss that.

It will be those shelves for the pink arch. She said the other day that she was waiting for her shelves to arrive. Wonder how long they will last though 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
As George’s girlfriend is relatively ‘normal’ do you think she’s only dating George as a rebound? or maybe she’s flattered that she’s receiving attention from a saddo which is good for her ego?
He’s well punching above his weight! To be honest he kind of gives me the creeps

Reactions: 34
Totally second this, although I'm sorry you had to, and still have to go through it. I can't even here the word 'dad' without feeling guilt and recoiling at the thought of the questions and phrases that will follow - 'why aren't you in contact with him? At the end of the day, he's still your dad.' For her to be so blasé about it on social media just makes me wonder what her mental state is really like.
She's blasé about it because it's not as traumatic and sew sew toxic as she makes out. Yeah I'm sure her dad is a dick with different social and political views and racist from what you guys have said but you can strongly dislike someone and have differing opinions without that being "10 years of abuse". It's just any excuse to play the victim and get some attention. Hence why she's OK plastering it all over social media like it's some middle school drama rather than an actual traumatic private family matter.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't necessarily say my dad is toxic but I have barely seen him since he left when I was 4. That was 22 years ago now. I'm due to have my second baby next week and he still hasn't met my first nor do I expect him to. He only ever talks to me if I make the effort to and tbh I can't be bothered with that anymore. He is more worried about his new family, when I say new I mean he has been with them for about 20 years now. If her Dad was so toxic she would have cut him out of her life a long time ago. She is just an attention seeking little witch who has to have someone to blast on social media.

Reactions: 9
Real victims aren't constantly self pitying and looking for attention, they either keep their problems to themselves or are actively vocal about them in a productive way. She's just a narcissist. Whatever he did or didn't do clearly wasn't bad enough for her mother and brother who love her all so much to not cut him off as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guiiiiiiiss you are all sew sew mean bullies! The doctor has called Gabby and told her it’s the worst case of gallstones they’ve ever seen! It’s sew bad they’ve taken her into surgery today and because it’s sew unique and sew sew bad they’re going to start calling them gabstones now! Obviously she isn’t on social media it’s sew sewwwwww bad and she’s in sewww much pain with her gabstones!
I’m trying to catch up on this thread but had to post to say “Gabstones” has me howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is awful to say but I don't think gabby will properly change until her mum is no longer in her life, if you know what I mean

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Haven’t seen her post about the excruciating pain since her scan.. she’s so predictable 😂😂

I do feel sorry for her though. Clearly anyone who feels the need to attention seek this much is having a tough time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haven’t seen her post about the excruciating pain since her scan.. she’s so predictable 😂😂

I do feel sorry for her though. Clearly anyone who feels the need to attention seek this much is having a tough time
I was coming here to write this! She went to her scan on Saturday said she’d have results Thursday, then said they called and said she’s have them in two weeks which will be the 30th, she then quickly changed the subject to her hair and that apparently went sideways so now she’s come full circle talking about painting and home decor again 🙄 I have to say it’s a bit of groundhogs day with her, she always has a health issue, or is trying to lose weight, or is redecorating something, those are the 3 things she has spent the last 7 years of her life on, at some point she needs to look up the definition of insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She could turn all her indecisiveness etc into a video series..
"I tried different styles of clothes every day for a week"
"I spent a month trying different interior design trends"
"I overhauled my style and this is what happened"
"I tried something new every day for a month and these are the results"
"I tried exposure therapy for phobias and this is what happened"

Edit: PS Gabby, I want a share of your ad revenue when you steal this idea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think at this point she can't really claim to be a youtuber anymore. She's more just a mildly internet famous person and most of the people who leave comments are bloggers or youtubers hoping to get noticed. I think most people are just sticking around because it's interesting to watch people slowly demise into obscurity.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.