Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who tf calls it ‘tramadol medication’ lmao. Tramadol is a medication...bleeping psycho.
She got dressed and started filming before her Tramadol Medication though. Felt fine to do that eh? I've only been in severe pain after a foot operation, I took the prescribed pain (and not as strong as Tramodol if I remember correctly! I've never had it) ASAP in the morning and didn't do anything until it kicked in.

Reactions: 18
Of course she’s deleted half of the “never have I evers” I screenshotted a few I knew she’d delete just in case anyone missed them 😂

Laughing at how she says “I’ve only done weed” like no person who actually has smoked weed would say that 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The keywords on her newest vlog include; new flat, bathroom renovation, moving vlog, flat tour, house tour, move with me and empty house tour.

All those tags (and more) and still not getting any views. Shouldn't that tell you something, hun?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Of course she’s deleted half of the “never have I evers” I screenshotted a few I knew she’d delete just in case anyone missed them 😂

Laughing at how she says “I’ve only done weed” like no person who actually has smoked weed would say that 😂
She already hates her new place and wants to move somewhere else LMAO
she is so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha i was one of the people that commented on her post to say Nellie only eats Tuna, because she’s said he does so many times!! obviously i’m #blocked now, but it was fun. Cleaaarly someone just wanted some cash to pose with a bag of cat biscuits 🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
Hahaha i was one of the people that commented on her post to say Nellie only eats Tuna, because she’s said he does so many times!! obviously i’m #blocked now, but it was fun. Cleaaarly someone just wanted some cash to pose with a bag of cat biscuits 🙄🙄
She has 100% said he only eats tuna! I remember she did a shopping haul and had bought him tuna and brought up that it's all he would eat. I remember thinking thats crazy, my dogs fussy but theres no way i'd cook him a steak for every meal. Surely if he eats a majority normal cat food absolutely fine, then ... he can live off the cat food. 😒

Reactions: 22
I’ve just re watched the vlog and I don’t get it, you woke up had a shower brushed your pegs and opened a birthday gift from your mate which was intact a cake mixture

Reactions: 6

I don’t understand why she deletes posts. She has so much followers so heaps of people would have seen/ screen shot so may as well keep it up

Reactions: 18
Makes me piss how she goes on and on about quitting YouTube because it's so difficult and 'toxic'. Hun you make endless amounts of money shitting in boxes and sitting on your arse for weeks on end only to squawk out 2 ads in one day. Now just IMAGINE being Cristine from SimplyNailogical. Near daily uploads, full time very stressful analytics jobs for the CANADIAN GOVERNMENT and still has none stopped worked on her Holo Taco project for years. Gobble Wobble could learn a thing or two if she ever bothered to watch other YouTubers who weren't Zoe. God she's so lazy and entitled, how can she not see how privileged she is! She must have had 100s of invites to #spon trips through her old management before they stopped inviting her and she went to 0! 0! I would have died (maybe not literally) to go to LA or wherever with Motel Rocks like all the other Red Hare girls. And this is before I've even watched her new video. What an insufferable little twit

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she using the electric toothbrush like a normal toothbrush in her latest video?

You don’t need to manually move an electric toothbrush back and forth like she is - that’s the whole point! Has she even turned it on?

Great ad, Gab. Really great effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Now imagining the 'toxic' environment going something like this
Munchy: "Jaaaaaneeee, I'm in sew sew much pain, take my socks off slave."
Slave Jane: "right aways Munchy Moo, is there anything else my little Gobble Wobble needs?"
head Dad: "what a weird co- dependent relationship."
Munchy: "OMG how dare you?! Jane, pack (the bidet) my things, we're going back home, my gallbladder cannot deal with such a toxic and sew sew not nice environment."
Oh this is hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand why these people complain and complain and complain about their jobs - I was in a job that I didn't like and do you know what I did? Got a new one! It just makes no sense to me when she says 'now people do youtube for the money' what do you do it for? because if it was a passion or something that you enjoyed you wouldnt post a half arsed vlog of you in your pyjamas in your smelly flat every 3 weeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I think she thinks people watching her videos are as thick she is & no one is gonna remember the tit she says.

Munchy, you could not be anymore wrong.

Reactions: 20
Why is she using the electric toothbrush like a normal toothbrush in her latest video?

You don’t need to manually move an electric toothbrush back and forth like she is - that’s the whole point! Has she even turned it on?

Great ad, Gab. Really great effort.
Cos she uses an electric toothbrush for something else

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact that she’s even debating Friends on Twitter... girl that was AGES ago!!!!!!!!! Even breaking bad feels like ‘ages ago’ to me! Do you know why? Cos I have a fulfilling life!

I get strong Ed gein vibes from her, regarding his strong affliction for his mother too.

Does anyone know her in person lol?

Reactions: 15
"they don't cause me any sensitivity and I've been using them for 5 days" called me stupid but I don't think 5 days would actually make any difference to anything, especially teeth. Also, are you meant to use them everyday? Genuine question, I've never done mine before so idk

Reactions: 23
I just don't understand why these people complain and complain and complain about their jobs - I was in a job that I didn't like and do you know what I did? Got a new one! It just makes no sense to me when she says 'now people do youtube for the money' what do you do it for? because if it was a passion or something that you enjoyed you wouldnt post a half arsed vlog of you in your pyjamas in your smelly flat every 3 weeks
She does it because she's passionate about being a slob.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.