Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if it’s a private scan...I don’t think the nhs would arrange a scan for a Saturday? Obviously apart from emergency ones. Could be wrong - I don’t abuse the nhs so I am just guessing!
I've previously had "routine" scans (x-rays, ultrasounds and MRIs) on a Saturday. They do them 6 days a week now to try and keep wait times down. Even more so now we're in a pandemic as they can't book as many people in due to lack of waiting rooms etc

Probably is private though, given her ultrasound showed nothing and she acted like she was booked in for an MRI, and then she finally got a date after weeks of saying she already had said date 🧐

Reactions: 5
Becca Rose just bought a house with her bf. I bet Gabby is seething right now. Becca bought a HOUSE and not a crappy apartment like Gabby.(y)(y)

Reactions: 23
“Please stop telling me what to eat when it comes to gallstones. It’s very bleeping unhelpful to be told very easy ways to drastically reduce the amount of pain I’m in so I can actually go back to doing my job”

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I'm from Hull! 🙋‍♀️ Sometimes I don't think our accent is that bad but then I hear it on TV and it sounds awful 😂

She's def tried to phase out her accent and sound posher. I'm quite proud to be from Yorkshire, even if the town I'm from is considered to be rough!

ETA: I notice she pronounces July as JEW-LIE, does anyone know is this a Barnsley/South Yorks thing or just a Gobby thing?
I'm from near Barnsley and it's definitely a Gabby thing. I love my Yorkshire accent and I often get told i sound 'posh' so I'll sometimes try put on my Yorkshire accent more because I think its one of the friendliest accents. Being from near my end was one of the reasons I followed gobby as it was more relateable and friendly, it's insulting that she tries to get rid of the accent.

Reactions: 11
She'll be complaining next week when they find nothing wrong and tell her just to take some ibuprofen.
That or when they withdraw the tramadol because she's unwilling to help her pain by you know.. actually doing what's recommended.

Reactions: 24
If she doesn’t want people to keep telling her what to eat or what not to eat why does she keep showing what she’s eating!! And I’m sorry but when my mum had gallstones she would literally be rolling on the floor in agony after eating certain foods so had no choice but to cut them out. And if she does have them, the first thing the doctors will tell her is what she should/shouldn’t be eating. Someone I know had her gallbladder removed, she made the mistake of eating a Chinese and ended up phoning an ambulance she was in that much pain!!

Reactions: 16
A funny sort of coincidence?

''There is no reason to wake up in the morning''

Yes because your life is meaningless and you consume our air.

I still have to wake up 7am in the morning to go to work because guess what people haven't stopped their lives because of Corona. :mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she doesn’t want people to keep telling her what to eat or what not to eat why does she keep showing what she’s eating!! And I’m sorry but when my mum had gallstones she would literally be rolling on the floor in agony after eating certain foods so had no choice but to cut them out. And if she does have them, the first thing the doctors will tell her is what she should/shouldn’t be eating. Someone I know had her gallbladder removed, she made the mistake of eating a Chinese and ended up phoning an ambulance she was in that much pain!!
Yep it's like a climbing the walls pain.

There's no way she has gallstones if she's not willing to alter her diet to stop the hideous pain. In my experience when I have an attack for a couple of days after I want the blandest, low fat foods out of fear of having another attack. And there's no comfortable position - a couple of cushions would do tit.

I don't understand why someone moans about something constantly...at one point asks for tips and help...then says well I'm not gonna listen to the tips and just deal with the pain. She's honestly mental. After that I don't expect to hear another thing about her pain and not being able to do anything cause it obviously can't be that bad if she's able to do what she wants and just deal with the pain?!

Agghhh the rage!!

Reactions: 17
A funny sort of coincidence?
ha! almost certainly not. Though Lucy's is much more a - 'just figuring out my niche on the internet' and reflection on how her brand has changed. Whereas Gabby's is just a sign she needs a therapist ASAP.

Reactions: 21
I still don’t understand how she managed to move all that furniture from one room to another and back again if she’s in so much pain. Especially the bed and couch. Should we be thanking her for enduring all that pain just for some more stale content?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is so desperate for surgery isnt she
Maybe she can get her hair dyed and styled while she's anesthesid.😷😷😷

When Gabby says pretty much anything in her slow, uneducated drawl it makes part of my soul die, but she still insists on speaking 🤷🏻‍♀️
If i watch a video, i switch to double speed. Sometimes i just need to watch paint dry. Nails or walls it's all the same.
WHY 👏 IS 👏 HER 👏 MAKEUP 👏 VANITY 👏 IN 👏 HER 👏 LIVING 👏 ROOM??!!!!
It's on it's way to it's new home in the kitchen - obviously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she knows her diet is the reason for the pain then stop banging on about being 'poorly' and in sew sew much pain. It is self inflicted and self gratification from gaining sympathy from her oblivious followers.
Totally pissed off with her wasting NHS time when I have been waiting for a referral for a scan roughly from around the same time as her for what the GP suspects is ovarian cysts. The pain takes the breath right out of me but I still continue to take care of my 6 month old. Meanwhile she is booking scans left right and centre and continues to make life worse for herself.
Ahh they are so sore! I had one that burst and it was like being in labour again. I go between hot and cold in that area :-(

Reactions: 4
I'm from Hull! 🙋‍♀️ Sometimes I don't think our accent is that bad but then I hear it on TV and it sounds awful 😂

She's def tried to phase out her accent and sound posher. I'm quite proud to be from Yorkshire, even if the town I'm from is considered to be rough!

ETA: I notice she pronounces July as JEW-LIE, does anyone know is this a Barnsley/South Yorks thing or just a Gabby thing?
Oh hi fellow Hullian! I don’t think I’ve met someone from Hull on here before.

Need to catch up with this thread properly but I think I rolled my eyes approximately 8572 times at those insta stories last night!

Reactions: 5
Ahh they are so sore! I had one that burst and it was like being in labour again. I go between hot and cold in that area :-(
Honestly at times I say to myself I'd rather go through labour and delivery again. Definitely wouldn't be able to push a plate across a table, let alone push furniture between 4 rooms.

Reactions: 7
Posting such attention seeking insta stories at night is not healthy. People will be worrying about her and her mental state.
I’ve never seen a grown woman put so much tit online. I’d never dream of putting photos of me crying online or post every inner thought.

also the food thing is just a joke. If you’re suffering so much with an illness and food contributes to that why wouldn’t you change your eating

Reactions: 24
Posting such attention seeking insta stories at night is not healthy. People will be worrying about her and her mental state.
I’ve never seen a grown woman put so much tit online. I’d never dream of putting photos of me crying online or post every inner thought.
This is the kind of thing you'd expect from a teenager, not someone in their mid 20's.

Reactions: 12
Why is she eating a huge bowl of pasta at 11pm?! also lol'd when she said she can’t work out right now, like she did that anyway 😂😂
I eat what i want and just deal with the pain.

Firstly, complaining constantly to anyone and everyone isn't dealing with it. Secondly, surely a surgeon's dream patient, no i won't listen to you or follow your medical advice, just gimmie my 'operation' and i'll do what i want and blame you if it's botched. Aftercare, nah mate, i ain't accepting ANY personal responsibility for my own health.

She really is her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.