Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced she’s having some other surgery and this is a cover up, the scan doesn’t exist and she’s getting work done

• Wow
Reactions: 53
She's bored and empty?

(Boarderlines feel this way a lot, maybe she is maybe she isn't)

The life she wants is as a size 4 popstar sprite, as Hobby's gf, zoella's bestie. She has more chance of sprouting wings, and needs to love the life she has and set small realistic expectations. Voluntering at a food bank or something would do her a world of good. Or phoning a shielding individual who is lonely etc

I’m convinced she’s having some other surgery and this is a cover up, the scan doesn’t exist and she’s getting work done
But what is the question, can a sleeve be revised??

Reactions: 10
Agreed! I think she’s getting a new gastric band, she’s said she stretched her other one out and I think she sees replacing it as a quick fix. I wish this girl would get some help, she’s in need of a psychologist more than anything else, without changing her mindset shes going to keep repeating this cycle.

Reactions: 18
I read a really good article.
Basically they wouldn't suggest a re-sleeve because you haven't got rid of the poor eating habits.
The two options are adding a gastric band around the sleeve or converting to gastric bypass.
If you Google "gastric sleeve revision uk" you can read the article, think it was the first or second link

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She talks bollocks.

I’ve had gallstones and had my gallbladder removed and I would 100% rather not eat than deal with that pain.

Reactions: 25
Random question but what happened to her only being able to eat mouthful of food every meal she had? In vlogs she used to say she made dinner but it will take her 4 hours to eat and she can only eat literally the tiniest spoonful an hour

Reactions: 28
Random question but what happened to her only being able to eat mouthful of food every meal she had? In vlogs she used to say she made dinner but it will take her 4 hours to eat and she can only eat literally the tiniest spoonful an hour
it was lies darling, she always goes on and on about not being able to eat. You don’t balloon like that if you’re unable to eat

Reactions: 37
Stop putting a shovel filled with pasta between your sausage lips and eat a bloody salad. All of her life is a big fat lie and I can't believe her pathetic family just let her spout this tit on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sharon Osborne said she could only eat 2 ounces at a time when she had hers or else she would become physically sick. Gabby used to have that problem but doesn’t anymore because she’s stretched hers out.
She lives such a sedentary life she needs to become more active and eat healthier, she’ll loose weight and be happier.

Reactions: 13
I've had gastric sleeve surgery and there is a damaging amount of misinformation out there and people like Gobbie showing the worst possible example and giving it a bad name. There isn't anything I can't eat if I fancied a little but the whole point of the sugery is to help you reform your eating habits and build a healthy relationship with food. I Iost 75kgs and have had a lot of the same procedures she has had for loose skin (all paid for myself) and can't understand her actions at all. I am healthy and have maintained my weight for 7 years. Seeing her food choices as a bariatric patient myself is horrifying..I wouldn't dream of eating the majority of the tit she does. Her portion size isn't the worrying thing, after a few years you can eat a "normal" ish portion but OF THE RIGHT THINGS :cautious:

This girl is the definition of lazy, it just isn't a quick fix but a tool you work with for the rest of your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She will get a huge shock one day if a follower calls the police to do a welfare check on her after one of her dramatic attention seeking posts. And I say follower because her family and ‘friends’ clearly know her well enough to see it’s all lies. She needs serious help.

Reactions: 14
A funny sort of coincidence?
Probably a reason to text Lucy like “omg same”

She's bored and empty?

(Boarderlines feel this way a lot, maybe she is maybe she isn't)

The life she wants is as a size 4 popstar sprite, as Hobby's gf, zoella's bestie. She has more chance of sprouting wings, and needs to love the life she has and set small realistic expectations. Voluntering at a food bank or something would do her a world of good. Or phoning a shielding individual who is lonely etc

But what is the question, can a sleeve be revised??

It’s mad that she had some pretty “great influencer” connections and she fucked it up. She could have ended up being so much more if she was a nice person and could hold onto friendships. It would have led her down a better path career wise and mental health wise

Reactions: 8
Whenever she has an 'ailment' her first thought seems to be that she will need surgery. It's almost as if surgery has become equivalent to taking a couple of paracetamol to her. She has become completely desensitised to the serious nature of surgery and complications that could occur during or even after, despite her having suffered from the latter.

Also, I really lost my patience with her and commented on her 'eating habits' story. She asks for advice but is surprised and annoyed that people would bring up her terrible eating habits. She doesn't want to change her eating habits and will deal with the pain, but yet will moan endlessly across social media about how much pain she is in. She will also promote the use of addicitive pain to her young impressionable audience. She really isn't a nice person.

Reactions: 32
Whenever she has an 'ailment' her first thought seems to be that she will need surgery. It's almost as if surgery has become equivalent to taking a couple of paracetamol to her. She has become completely desensitised to the serious nature of surgery and complications that could occur during or even after, despite her having suffered from the latter.

Also, I really lost my patience with her and commented on her 'eating habits' story. She asks for advice but is surprised and annoyed that people would bring up her terrible eating habits. She doesn't want to change her eating habits and will deal with the pain, but yet will moan endlessly across social media about how much pain she is in. She will also promote the use of addicitive pain to her young impressionable audience. She really isn't a nice person.
I give it 2 minutes before you’re blocked 😂

Reactions: 5
She is clearly very mentally ill. It really wasnt too long ago she was going on about her nose and how she was so so poorly with that and then when she got her surgery and her crying post op selfies she was all happy for a week and then had to find something else wrong with her body. Is it just me who finds that incredibly fucked up?

Reactions: 47
I read a really good article.
Basically they wouldn't suggest a re-sleeve because you haven't got rid of the poor eating habits.
The two options are adding a gastric band around the sleeve or converting to gastric bypass.
If you Google "gastric sleeve revision uk" you can read the article, think it was the first or second link
That's very interesting. So it'd be risky to re-sleeve and it's rare to do so as people should have maintained the weight loss for years after having it the first time. The band sounds likely but as you said, they'd require her to show her eating habits are more normal as it's not as easy to lost weight with a band as with a sleeve. I'm sure she'd lie and say her eating habits are great but if that's the case - you wouldn't need more surgery would you andddd you wouldn't have stretched your sleeve out.

To be in this predicament at just 26 is bizarre. She will never lose weight naturally and will keep messing up surgeries because she doesn't move or eat like an adult.

Reactions: 11
The thing is, I don’t think she’s morbidly obese. She looks like a UK size 18 MAXIMUM which is not exactly huge. Not compared to the likes of Louise Pentland.

I genuinely think that if she didn’t draw attention to her surgeries and eating and constant diet battles then it wouldn’t be such a big deal

Reactions: 16
tell me if this is a long shot but has anyone mentioned how she shows slight symptoms of Munchausen's??? I’ve followed her on and off since I was about 15 and every time I’ve checked back in she’s always sick or using an illness as an excuse to get plastic surgery / Botox etc.

Surely with gallstones if it’s as bad as she makes out, you wouldn’t wanna do anything to trigger it make it worse... yet here she is eating massive bowls of pasta and god knows what

Reactions: 18
tell me if this is a long shot but has anyone mentioned how she shows slight symptoms of Munchausen's??? I’ve followed her on and off since I was about 15 and every time I’ve checked back in she’s always sick or using an illness as an excuse to get plastic surgery / Botox etc.

Surely with gallstones if it’s as bad as she makes out, you wouldn’t wanna do anything to trigger it make it worse... yet here she is eating massive bowls of pasta and god knows what
Yep, that's how she ended up with Munchy as one of her many nicknames.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.