Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they say she does have gallstones is she going to refuse to eat the diet they suggest because it's out of sync with her 'disordered eating'?? If your diet is so bad it's making you ill and you have disordered eating you need to get a therapist and sort the disordered eating ffs! Not ignore it and make yourself ill. She is SUCH a waste of NHS funds it makes me sick
I’m wondering if it’s a private scan...I don’t think the nhs would arrange a scan for a Saturday? Obviously apart from emergency ones. Could be wrong - I don’t abuse the nhs so I am just guessing!

Reactions: 12
By disordered eating she means - eating everything in gigantic portions. It’s really NOT HARD to eat a low fat diet, especially if it’s potentially causing you to be sick and unable to move from pain. Absolutely bleeping full of it!!
Yeah I believe she has disordered eating in a binge sense - I don't believe she 'wouldn't eat at all' like no offence but that's not how you get to 19 stone or whatever it was in the first place, fail to lose weight without surgery, and then gain it all back again. Her issue is clearly binge eating. She could get some CBT for herself. Much easier to just whine about it and do duck all though.

I’m wondering if it’s a private scan...I don’t think the nhs would arrange a scan for a Saturday? Obviously apart from emergency ones. Could be wrong - I don’t abuse the nhs so I am just guessing!
I did wonder this but when I've gone private they've had scans available the next day so I'm not sure that she'd have to wait so long on private

Reactions: 12
By disordered eating she means - eating everything in gigantic portions. It’s really NOT HARD to eat a low fat diet, especially if it’s potentially causing you to be sick and unable to move from pain. Absolutely bleeping full of it!!
At the very least you would keep it low fat until you got a ‘diagnosis’ - it’s not fun but surely if you’re that poorly you do anything to stop the pain.

imagine if she had something like chrons or diabetes???

‘I’ll eat all the sugar I want and deal with the pain because I am sew sew brave’ - 6 months later loses a toe/foot/leg to gangrene*

*this happened to my grandad

In short/my point is : Gabi knows best and she doesn’t need a doctor/medical professionals to tell her what she can and can’t eat

Reactions: 26
Is she bleeping for real?? “I eat what I want?!” So she’d rather waste everyone’s time, energy and effort and have a major operation than get help for her self diagnosed “disordered eating”. Her doctors and her parents need to slap that little cow upside the head. The first thing they’d tell her is to control her diet.. be an adult for once Gabriella!!!!
Of course she would rather cause major damage to her gut to the point where surgery is needed as opposed to just adjusting her diet. Oh wait she already did that, lost weight via surgery as opposed to you know just adjusting her diet.

Reactions: 22
I used to really like Gabby but she makes me so angry now. She’s the most selfish human ever? Like I do recall her recently asking people for advice on gallstones but she won’t listen? She will eat what she wants and deal with the pain? But moan to duck about how tit life is because of pain and can exercise because she’ll vomit. She didn’t even exercise before. Liar

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s taking offence from people trying to help her! I have a friend who has just come out of hospital for gallbladder issues and she has been told she needs to cut fats out of her diet completely and be really strict and is on a massive waitlist to get it removed.

Also, RE the accent, she can’t claim she’s lost it through living down south, my parents are from near Sheffield and they have lived down south for almost 40 years and sound more Yorkshire than her! She’s made a conscious effort to try and sound more ‘posh’. You can tell by how she sometimes over pronounces her ‘t’s in words.
Be interesting to see how long she waits for an operation (if she actually ends up even bloody needing one) - can’t help but think that she’s just lined up yet another cosmetic procedure and needs a story to cover for her pathetic weakness and recuperation

Also, yeah lol - my grandad left Scotland when he was 20, went to war, then moved to wales where he lived for another 60odd years - and he was the Scottishest man you’d ever have met

Reactions: 20
I used to really like Gabby but she makes me so angry now. She’s the most selfish human ever? Like I do recall her recently asking people for advice on gallstones but she won’t listen? She will eat what she wants and deal with the pain? But moan to duck about how tit life is because of pain and can exercise because she’ll vomit. She didn’t even exercise before. Liar
Exactly! She asks for pain management/treatment options for in the mean time, people tell her a low fat diet is doctor recommended but nope she couldn't possibly do that so she'll "eat what she wants and handle the pain" ok then don't come crying to us about the pain when we've literally give you the treatment for at least temporary pain relief.

Reactions: 35
If she knows her diet is the reason for the pain then stop banging on about being 'poorly' and in sew sew much pain. It is self inflicted and self gratification from gaining sympathy from her oblivious followers.
Totally pissed off with her wasting NHS time when I have been waiting for a referral for a scan roughly from around the same time as her for what the GP suspects is ovarian cysts. The pain takes the breath right out of me but I still continue to take care of my 6 month old. Meanwhile she is booking scans left right and centre and continues to make life worse for herself.

• Sad
I am raging from her latest story so let me get this straight if she goes in on Saturday has this scan and it does turn out to be gallstones and they say one way to control pain is to change your diet... is she then going to turn around to the dr and say no sorry changing my diet will cause me to binge.... f#ck off! Stop wasting the nhs time and money! Do what they say to get yourself better and stop moving bloody furniture around!

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Exactly! She asks for pain management/treatment options for in the mean time, people tell her a low fat diet is doctor recommended but nope she couldn't possibly do that so she'll "eat what she wants and handle the pain" ok then don't come crying to us about the pain when we've literally give you the treatment for at least temporary pain relief.
I’m just waiting for her to hardly talk about this after Saturday or she will go on about how the doctors didn’t try to help like the awful therapist she went to! She’s desperate for surgery to have an excuse to milk it and put up ugly post surgery selfies. Exactly they will tell her to change her diet and she will 100% kick off! It won’t be what she wants to hear

I am raging from her latest story so let me get this straight if she goes in on Saturday has this scan and it does turn out to be gallstones and they say one way to control pain is to change your diet... is she then going to turn around to the dr and say no sorry changing my diet will cause me to binge.... f#ck off! Stop wasting the nhs time and money! Do what they say to get yourself better and stop moving bloody furniture around!
Hahaha such a great point “I can’t exercise! “I can’t go on walks because I’ll vomit!!” BUT I can move my rooms around and move sofas!! She makes me rageeee!!!!

Why is she eating a huge bowl of pasta at 11pm?! also lol'd when she said she can’t work out right now, like she did that anyway 😂😂
woooooow why so rude??? how about don’t post your food then people aren’t psychic they’re probably just trying to help.

ALSO. She says she unfulfilled. Okay so do something more than sit on your arse all week ordering x amount of furniture. Go out and volunteer? Get a part time job? Learn to drive again? Honestly she’s so lazy and a money grabber. She has all the time in the world to make changes in her life. She’s so lucky to have so much free time whilst raking in cash. She could do ANYTHING she wanted to make her life better

Reactions: 20
She has definitely tried to ditch the Barnsley accent. There’s nothing wrong with sounding Yorkshire. It’s a great accent and I’ve never met anyone who hates it so much they want to change it. She definitely has some complex. I couldn’t imagine not living in Yorkshire somewhere, I didn’t even leave to go to uni!

But you can definitely tell if someone is from Barnsley, Sheffield, Leeds or Hull. Donny maybe but not as Yorkshire and anyone from Harrogate is posh 😂😂😂. I’m the only one in my family who’s northern and has a northern accent...even I don’t want to change it or lose it!

Tbh if it’s an old building the likely hood is that it’s plastered over brick so the walls will be solid...so you can sort of drill anywhere you want if you’ve got the right tools..obviously have to be careful of electrical cables and water pipes.
I'm from Hull! 🙋‍♀️ Sometimes I don't think our accent is that bad but then I hear it on TV and it sounds awful 😂

She's def tried to phase out her accent and sound posher. I'm quite proud to be from Yorkshire, even if the town I'm from is considered to be rough!

ETA: I notice she pronounces July as JEW-LIE, does anyone know is this a Barnsley/South Yorks thing or just a Gabby thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Loooooooooool honestly I give up 😂 if she really had gallstones, not a CHANCE would she be constantly scoffing and risking an attack. I cannot deal with her shite anymore
What a bleeping bellend. I’m on a food plan at the moment and have struggled with disordered eating since I was like 12. I would NEVER hold advice against anyone who cared. If someone suggested not eating something because it would trigger something that would cause intense amounts of pain, I would bleeping listen, because I have more than two brain cells to rub together. I totally get how triggering it is to focus around food and be restrictive, and I totally sympathise with that. But she just always wants something to moan about... like why be such a dick about it

Reactions: 17
Once again, she is being really irresponsible. Running that Gabshite mouth of hers and saying that she'll eat what she wants and will deal with the pain is an appalling message to give out to young impressionable followers.

Reactions: 21
I think she’s got body dysmorphia. She genuinely thinks that she’s a size 0 dainty zoella-esque girl that has 2 chickpeas and she’s done, when in reality she’s a baby elephant in orthopaedic sandals.
shes trying to make out that she’s so frail and weak from her disordered eating, when for her it just means that she has endless pret and curries.

It’s hilarious that her dad is a massive racist when his daughter is a strain on the NHS and doesn’t work. Or is it only refugees that have to prove their humanity?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Christ, stop moaning 24/7 if you're just gonna do what you want and not listen to any advice. I'm not sure she realises how dumb she sounds?

Reactions: 25
She’s such an ungrateful stupid witch! Why can’t she just politely ask people not to tell her what she should be eating? Why does she have to say it in such a cunty way? She’s the one bleeping moaning day in day out about being in sew sew much pain it’s making her throw up. Lying cow! People try and give her advice, which she ASKED for, and when it doesn’t suit her narrative (she only wants to hear that she’s right about her symptoms, not how to control them) Then she basically tells everyone to duck off! She’s probably blocked everyone who has mentioned cutting fat out of her diet as well.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she’s expecting immediate results after this scan anyway? In my experience you have to wait for a written report from your doctor which could be another week or so. They don’t even tell you anything at the scan!

I don’t understand why she’s expecting immediate results after this scan anyway? In my experience you have to wait for a written report from your doctor which could be another week or so. They don’t even tell you anything at the scan!
Because she‘s clearly expecting to be the worst case of gallstones they have ever seen, and they will fast track her through because she was literally at Deaths door! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she was really in as much pain as she claims she would do anything to help it including altering her diet. Saying ‘I’ll eat what I want and deal with the pain’ clearly shows she can’t be in agony because otherwise you do whatever possible to avoid it surely?! This girl takes the absolute piss. Part of me really does feel sorry for her, she is so deluded and up her own arse. She’s blaming feeling empty on lockdown and her current ‘gallstones’ 🙄 but gabs your life isn’t much different from before 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.