Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That isn't even an easy desk to move it literally needs drilling into the wall and she's moved it TWICE in one day. Including the ever rotating play buttons there must be more holes in her walls than layers of paint
I was wondering how this desk worked, I thought surely it couldn't just be leant against the wall. It's defintely to small for an iMac and laptop though, it would drive me nuts!
I know it's not rocket science but I'm impressed if she can use a stud finder and drill to put these things up herself. If she wants to have more of an interiors focus, why not show this? I feel like a bit of diy is easy and popular content.

Reactions: 7
No not at all! That’s what I mean though to me the way I’d describe her accent is primarily that she has a low level of education and secondarily that it’s some kind of northern. Not an enviable way to sound in comparison to people I know from Sheffield and Leeds who have lovely accents.
She has definitely tried to ditch the Barnsley accent. There’s nothing wrong with sounding Yorkshire. It’s a great accent and I’ve never met anyone who hates it so much they want to change it. She definitely has some complex. I couldn’t imagine not living in Yorkshire somewhere, I didn’t even leave to go to uni!

But you can definitely tell if someone is from Barnsley, Sheffield, Leeds or Hull. Donny maybe but not as Yorkshire and anyone from Harrogate is posh 😂😂😂. I’m the only one in my family who’s northern and has a northern accent...even I don’t want to change it or lose it!

I was wondering how this desk worked, I thought surely it couldn't just be leant against the wall. It's defintely to small for an iMac and laptop though, it would drive me nuts!
I know it's not rocket science but I'm impressed if she can use a stud finder and drill to put these things up herself. If she wants to have more of an interiors focus, why not show this? I feel like a bit of diy is easy and popular content.
Tbh if it’s an old building the likely hood is that it’s plastered over brick so the walls will be solid...so you can sort of drill anywhere you want if you’ve got the right tools..obviously have to be careful of electrical cables and water pipes.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought she’s had some sort of elocution lessons because sometimes the way she pronounces words sounds so unatural 🙈 I mean the way she pronounces ‘becossss’ is the word that bothers me the most 🤣 unless she gets some revolutionary therapy she is constantly going to change aspects of her life in search of being happier. She’ll mask it as something else or it’s her trying to be quirky but there some deep rooted issues there and we all know it gab

Reactions: 11
I hate how she unecessarily drags her words out. Chewwwwna, becosss, jewwwwce.
I think she tried to get rid of her accent just like her Queen Zoella did (although hers still slips through), but her new accent does her no favours, just makes her sound like she has a low IQ.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bit of a random thought but I was looking at her thumbnails and she really clickbaits (or did at least) when it came to Hobbie. I know I'm talking a few years ago but it makes me cringe a bit when relating it to how in love with him she is. Love heart emoticons in the thumbnail and in the title, "I do my boy friends/my boy friend does my makeup", "my birthday" with the picture of both Hobbie and the flowers like its romntic, all very odd and obvious.
Another thing is how much she really loves herself in her pictures and videos. I personally think she's quite pretty when shes well put together but the amount of posing and footage of her practically licking the viewfinder is a bit offputting, confidence is great but vanity is uncomofortable.

Reactions: 12
I hate how she unecessarily drags her words out. Chewwwwna, becosss, jewwwwce.
I think she tried to get rid of her accent just like her Queen Zoella did (although hers still slips through), but her new accent does her no favours, just makes her sound like she has a low IQ.
To be fair I think it’s the low IQ that makes her sound like she has a low IQ

• Haha
Reactions: 59
If Gabbie got a job in retail and spent years in the job, then she get my symphony
So lazy, whilst I’m working in a supermarket five days a week

Reactions: 8
Just watched her latest vlog and literally 30 seconds in you can see the function of beauty shampoo and conditioner still w maybe one pump missing from them 🙄

Just watched her latest vlog and literally 30 seconds in you can see the function of beauty shampoo and conditioner still w maybe one pump missing from them 🙄
she probably does use them for every wash, it’s just that she never washes and her hair is constantly caked in grease 🙃

She's moaning on her insta stories right now about how her life feels empty and how she might need to have an op following her scan on Saturday 😴 go have a look before she deletes. Also, she shown her arrangement of cushions as being the only way she can sit pain free - I find this very hard to believe given she is moving furniture about left right and centre

Reactions: 18
I can guarantee that most people commenting about food will be genuinely trying to help her though, and she goes and kicks off in a strop (as usual 🙄)

Reactions: 36
Is she bleeping for real?? “I eat what I want?!” So she’d rather waste everyone’s time, energy and effort and have a major operation than get help for her self diagnosed “disordered eating”. Her doctors and her parents need to slap that little cow upside the head. The first thing they’d tell her is to control her diet.. be an adult for once Gabriella!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
So if they say she does have gallstones is she going to refuse to eat the diet they suggest because it's out of sync with her 'disordered eating'?? If your diet is so bad it's making you ill and you have disordered eating you need to get a therapist and sort the disordered eating ffs! Not ignore it and make yourself ill. She is SUCH a waste of NHS funds it makes me sick

• Angry
Reactions: 52
Why is she eating a huge bowl of pasta at 11pm?! also lol'd when she said she can’t work out right now, like she did that anyway 😂😂
She’s taking offence from people trying to help her! I have a friend who has just come out of hospital for gallbladder issues and she has been told she needs to cut fats out of her diet completely and be really strict and is on a massive waitlist to get it removed.

Also, RE the accent, she can’t claim she’s lost it through living down south, my parents are from near Sheffield and they have lived down south for almost 40 years and sound more Yorkshire than her! She’s made a conscious effort to try and sound more ‘posh’. You can tell by how she sometimes over pronounces her ‘t’s in words.

Reactions: 15
So if they say she does have gallstones is she going to refuse to eat the diet they suggest because it's out of sync with her 'disordered eating'?? If your diet is so bad it's making you ill and you have disordered eating you need to get a therapist and sort the disordered eating ffs! Not ignore it and make yourself ill. She is SUCH a waste of NHS funds it makes me sick
By disordered eating she means - eating everything in gigantic portions. It’s really NOT HARD to eat a low fat diet, especially if it’s potentially causing you to be sick and unable to move from pain. Absolutely bleeping full of it!!

Reactions: 24
Does she not understand that bascially EVERYONE is feeling unfulfilled/empty right now?? We're in a bleeping pandemic, weddings cancelled, trips delayed, rampant unemployment, people havent even been able to go to their loved ones FUNERALS! This is not a YOU problem Gabby literally the whole world is essentially in a bout of depression. Feel yourself for sure I don't want to damper someones emotions but dont bleeping broadcast it to your huge following like your the only one in the world that could possibly be feeling this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.