Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think her lips looked way better before any filler than the mess that they are now

Reactions: 29
Most of the stuff she comes out with is EXACTLY the kind of stuff a 14 year old would say, which is probably why she still has a small fanbase of teenagers. She's never grown out of that mental age.

It's all 'I'm not close with my family, I never had this as a kid, I'm sew sew ill guys send me messages wishing me well, look how many people sent me presents for my birthday, getting therapy is SEW SEW scary and the therapist was MEAN, I want to design bedrooms but not be a set designer, I'm sew niche, I can't wait to have a perfect life with cute kids in matching outfits and a cute forever home when I'm older, I'm going to TREAT MYSELF and have [insert whatever unhealthy snack here 5 times a day], this person is my BEST BEST friend, I'm being BULLIED, I can't wait to show my bullies how successful I am now'

The posting on social media before thinking and having to delete it later is also a classic early teen thing to do, since they often haven't matured enough to learn consequences for their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
no, the support bubble is for a single person living alone to join up with another household of any number of people
I have read so many different things! Thanks for clarification, at least I don’t have to stay home by myself anymore! Not surprised I’ve seen the confusion though, if a Tory mp goes against the rules they’ll just change them again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh and she’s definitely has cheek fillers and botox. I work in the industry and seen women irl with it. I can’t understand why she lies so much and gets away with it

Reactions: 4
Most of the stuff she comes out with is EXACTLY the kind of stuff a 14 year old would say, which is probably why she still has a small fanbase of teenagers. She's never grown out of that mental age.

It's all 'I'm not close with my family, I never had this as a kid, I'm sew sew ill guys send me messages wishing me well, look how many people sent me presents for my birthday, getting therapy is SEW SEW scary and the therapist was MEAN, I want to design bedrooms but not be a set designer, I'm sew niche, I can't wait to have a perfect life with cute kids in matching outfits and a cute forever home when I'm older, I'm going to TREAT MYSELF and have [insert whatever unhealthy snack here 5 times a day], this person is my BEST BEST friend, I'm being BULLIED, I can't wait to show my bullies how successful I am now'

The posting on social media before thinking and having to delete it later is also a classic early teen thing to do, since they often haven't matured enough to learn consequences for their actions.
I’ve compared her to a ‘friend’ a few times on here, but said ‘friend’ is very similar. All of her anecdotes, everything she posts about online, it’s all relating to things that occurred at high school and how people behaved at high school. In her head, people are the same as they were in Y11. Both my friend and Gabbie have a clear superiority complex and didn’t get their egos fed in high school and I think it really shows when, as a fully grown adult woman, the only media she is capable of consuming is aimed at teens.

Reactions: 17
This popped up on my recommended or whatever it's called and the 2 bCOS-es right here just made me cringe:

It’s the bit where she says she doesn’t want anyone else’s opinion as it makes her happy and she was ‘happy’ before getting her lips done. Yeah right.

Reactions: 4
I’ve compared her to a ‘friend’ a few times on here, but said ‘friend’ is very similar. All of her anecdotes, everything she posts about online, it’s all relating to things that occurred at high school and how people behaved at high school. In her head, people are the same as they were in Y11. Both my friend and Gabbie have a clear superiority complex and didn’t get their egos fed in high school and I think it really shows when, as a fully grown adult woman, the only media she is capable of consuming is aimed at teens.
I used to have a friend in high school who was like that but kept referring to people/things that happened in primary school, and I remember being like 'yeah but everyone was 10 years old none of that really matters.' I guess some people just struggle to grow up/move on from things.

With Gabby it's weird though since she's managed to get an audience of adoring young fangirls. I'm not even surprised she still has some followers because teens will be able to relate to her because her mindset is so immature. and tbh I don't dislike her style for interiors, I just think she can't make up her mind, is too impulsive, and has no personal touches to anything.

Reactions: 9
I used to have a friend in high school who was like that but kept referring to people/things that happened in primary school, and I remember being like 'yeah but everyone was 10 years old none of that really matters.' I guess some people just struggle to grow up/move on from things.

With Gabby it's weird though since she's managed to get an audience of adoring young fangirls. I'm not even surprised she still has some followers because teens will be able to relate to her because her mindset is so immature. and tbh I don't dislike her style for interiors, I just think she can't make up her mind, is too impulsive, and has no personal touches to anything.
I think she’s resentful more than ever because she was doing well for herself back in the day even hanging out with the likes of Zoe, but she’s dropped off massively since then and she can’t stand people thinking negatively about her present day attributes

she thinks just because she’s decorated her home that she’s an interior decorator 😂i don’t think she realises that everybody who moves out does the same thing

Reactions: 14
Yeah, still such a 14 year old thing to do - she's decorated her own home and some people on the internet like seeing it. so obviously she has such talent and could now be an interior designer with no further study or hard work.

Like no Gabby, a lot of people decorate their own houses well, and their videos would do just as well on YouTube if they had a following. But the majority of people don't have that so they just decorate their own houses and their friends and family see it when they come over, which apart from Jane Gabby hasn't even done yet, and it's sad.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, still such a 14 year old thing to do - she's decorated her own home and some people on the internet like seeing it. so obviously she has such talent and could now be an interior designer with no further study or hard work.

Like no Gabby, a lot of people decorate their own houses well, and their videos would do just as well on YouTube if they had a following. But the majority of people don't have that so they just decorate their own houses and their friends and family see it when they come over, which apart from Jane Gabby hasn't even done yet, and it's sad.
😂😂😂 it’s like lidia (cinzia’s sister) acting as if she’s a big baker after following loads of recipes and baking throughout lockdown, as if everyone else doesn’t bake 😂 much like with gabs, following other people’s inspiration doesn’t qualify you to be a niche designer

Reactions: 6
QVC Gabbie is back and today she’s teaching how to do the laundry!

Sorry for the double post but, in her story she just posted someone (Jane) is clearly filming her do the demo (lol) and it’s obviously pre filmed because she’s now at her mums. She wore this outfit with the exact same hairstyle back at the start of May, I can’t imagine that she’s worn this jumpsuit multiple times she doesn’t go out?? So that would mean Jane has been there a lot longer than we thought?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.