Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have silicone implants? Perhaps one is leaking - that’ll be everyone else’s fault of course...

Reactions: 4
I don't personally think so. Lifelong steroid user here and when i'm on extra (for infection etc) my face goes fully round (moon face) as opposed to her being round at the top but still managing to have some form of jaw line.
While her fingers appear swollen, they don't seem to have got bigger when her face has gotten bigger either
My face also gets more and more oily, which I haven't noticed though I guess it could just be good makeup?
Aside from that, she would LOVE to tell us about being on medication and would have to be on a fairly high amount for it to be causing Cushing's like symptoms
Ah ok thanks, and you’re right she would love to tell everyone wouldn’t she 🙈 just ab observation I made that she does seem bloated after not seeing any photos of her for a little while

Reactions: 1
I’m still not over the fact she said she couldn’t go in her own kitchen cus it was too small so she stayed upstairs watching telly 😂 why is a 25 whatever year old saying these comments about her life 15 years ago to make people feel sorry for her? If I was her mum listening to her slew me in public I’d be ashamed. It’s clear Jane bends over backwards to suit Gobbie’s toxic feel-sorry-for-me lifestyle, it’s disgusting to hear that

Reactions: 28
You'd think if her mum is as vulnerable health wise as she claims, she would have told her mum to go and watch tv and just go make dinner for her... i'm sure the word selfless isn't in her vocabulary though.

Also on the steroid thing still - remember when she had to take some for 2 weeks but 2 days in was crying about being unable to sleep and feeling like a zombie so was going to stop them? Well, that's another reason we know she's not back on them lol

Reactions: 13
I’m still not over the fact she said she couldn’t go in her own kitchen cus it was too small so she stayed upstairs watching telly 😂 why is a 25 whatever year old saying these comments about her life 15 years ago to make people feel sorry for her? If I was her mum listening to her slew me in public I’d be ashamed. It’s clear Jane bends over backwards to suit Gobbie’s toxic feel-sorry-for-me lifestyle, it’s disgusting to hear that
She also basically said don't bother having kids unless you have a huge kitchen diner with bar stools 😂 what a drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
lmaoooooooooo ahahaha

sorry but this girls sad pathetic excuses brighten my days

Reactions: 8
She also basically said don't bother having kids unless you have a huge kitchen diner with bar stools 😂 what a drama queen.
Clearly shows she knows nothing about children. If my kitchen was big enough for an island and bar stools, my kid would use said bar stools to climb on.

Reactions: 12
Clearly shows she knows nothing about children. If my kitchen was big enough for an island and bar stools, my kid would use said bar stools to climb on.
I love how she continues to try and "educate" (berate, more like) people on how to handle and raise their children when she
a. is childless and probably will be for the next 10 years and
b. would literally be the worst mother ever; the kids probably end up needing therapy, in which case Gob would tag along with them and storm out when the therapist "bullies" her in front of her children

Reactions: 26
Gabulous : Finding every cloud for a silver lining since the 90s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
20200617_163321.jpg

Wishes her life is as good as her photoshoot skills 🙄 The more I look at this, the more disturbing it becomes! #skillshare

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
As if her pathetic mother is letting her 'make over' her house aka paint the walls and buy pointless shite to fill the rooms with.

Has her mother not got her own life / personality / style?! She needs to grow a fkin backbone!

Im sorry but they are both as bad as each other. Bunch of freaks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Completely unrelated but you guys in the UK are still in lockdown? I had no idea! Lockdown’s over in France since May 11. I thought it would be around this time as well in the UK!
Hope all of you are safe and well, and thanks for making me laugh with all your comments about Gobbs xxx

Reactions: 11
Completely unrelated but you guys in the UK are still in lockdown? I had no idea! Lockdown’s over in France since May 11. I thought it would be around this time as well in the UK!
Hope all of you are safe and well, and thanks for making me laugh with all your comments about Gobbs xxx
Lock down kind of exists? They’re easing it and opening up shops etc but they’re still anticipating a second spike and it’s all because of one head called Dominic Cummings that Boris is speeding through stuff!

Reactions: 18
100%. Had to move our bar stools due to 2.5 year old climbing up onto the breakfast bar and heading towards the open window 🙃 (we have a small kitchen btw not trying to make out like I have some extravagant big kitchen hahaha)

Reactions: 9
This popped up on my recommended or whatever it's called and the 2 bCOS-es right here just made me cringe:

Reactions: 2
View attachment 156087
Just posting ‘cause it’s driving me insane that there are so many ‘influencers’ getting pulled up for their tit yet she alwaaaaays seems to get away with everything problematic she does.
A social bubble is only for two single adult households or a single parent household.
This pandemic is not a joke. It’s been horrific for a lot of people and it angers me that so many are just doing whatever they want now. She IS breaking the rules!
no, the support bubble is for a single person living alone to join up with another household of any number of people

Reactions: 6
I know I am so late with this comment, but her tweets about wanting to design bedrooms on Pretty Little Liars... so basically she wants to design teenage girl bedrooms. Doesn’t want to be an actual set designer (because then she’d actually have a goal to strive for, instead of sitting on her arse blocking haters on her phone), just wants to design bedrooms on a teen show that is long finished. Because that’s her level of taste.

I wish she’d grow up. She’s like a perpetual 14 year old. It’s actually incredibly sad to watch. So much wasted time. She’ll have major regrets when she’s older.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.