Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the does Jane let her control and manipulate the whole entire family the way she does. It’s so pathetic. My mum’s house = my mum’s rules. You sat in your room upstairs and watched tv because you’re a lazy, self-absorbed little brat whose mother never told you to get your spoilt arse downstairs and help. End of. Obviously because you’re are stroppy cow who rages whenever you’re told to do something/you don’t like something/someone doesn’t agree with you etc, so your mum gave up trying because she’s scared of your attitude/loves you and doesn’t want to lose you when you throw your hissy fits so gives in and now you’re struggling to thrive as an adult because she enables you and doesn’t set herself boundaries. There you go. Therapy done.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Why the does Jane let her control and manipulate the whole entire family the way she does. It’s so pathetic. My mum’s house = my mum’s rules. You sat in your room upstairs and watched tv because you’re a lazy, self-absorbed little brat whose mother never told you to get your spoilt arse downstairs and help. End of. Obviously because you’re are stroppy cow who rages whenever you’re told to do something/you don’t like something/someone doesn’t agree with you etc, so your mum gave up trying because she’s scared of your attitude/loves you and doesn’t want to lose you when you throw your hissy fits so gives in and now you’re struggling to thrive as an adult because she enables you and doesn’t set herself boundaries. There you go. Therapy done.
and that's what is caaaaalled; an abusive relationship!

Reactions: 14
101CAF41-9922-43B2-ACA0-AB0521FDD11F.jpeg

Just posting ‘cause it’s driving me insane that there are so many ‘influencers’ getting pulled up for their tit yet she alwaaaaays seems to get away with everything problematic she does.
A social bubble is only for two single adult households or a single parent household.
This pandemic is not a joke. It’s been horrific for a lot of people and it angers me that so many are just doing whatever they want now. She IS breaking the rules!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I really can’t wait to see what she’s like in a few years when she gets to 30 and is still alone. Not saying she can’t be single, but she has no life at all. I’d be so drained if I spent all day blocking people, deleting my tweets, editing myself in photos so I’m not even recognisable anymore. The fact she has no friends to share fun times with is just really sad. Like someone said above, I may be earning a fraction of what she does but at least I have a life.

Reactions: 19
The kitchen in her flat is actually really nice, she cooks duck all thought so she clearly just needs it to be what she considers as #instagoals, which will be a mis match of a million different styles. Also, bullshit about her mum's kitchen being to small before. The flat I rented in my last year of uni was so small that when both me and my flat mate were in it, you literally couldn't open the fridge without causing serious injury lmao. She's the queen of ridiculous excuses.
I really like her kitchen and LOVE her cooker! But I hate how she cooks everything in that stupid microwave oven thing because she hates the cooker because it's too big and not modern enough... I was so shocked because it's such a fantastic piece of equipment to cook with but she just doesn't know how to cook anything other than that awful "Bolognese" or those microwave mash/cabbage things she eats out of M&S.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 156087
Just posting ‘cause it’s driving me insane that there are so many ‘influencers’ getting pulled up for their tit yet she alwaaaaays seems to get away with everything problematic she does.
A social bubble is only for two single adult households or a single parent household.
This pandemic is not a joke. It’s been horrific for a lot of people and it angers me that so many are just doing whatever they want now. She IS breaking the rules!
it means only one of them has to be a single adult household x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
V confusing. That’s from gov website and says cannot join if neither you nor they are a single household. Tbh, I expect nothing less than conflicting rules from this shitshow of a government.
Regardless, we are very aware she has broken the rules and I am baffled that she has never been called out on any of her behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
V confusing. That’s from gov website and says cannot join if neither you nor they are a single household. Tbh, I expect nothing less than conflicting rules from this shitshow of a government.
Regardless, we are very aware she has broken the rules and I am baffled that she has never been called out on any of her behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️
I read somewhere that she can form a bubble with her mum but because Jane lives with other people they can't form a bubble with anyone else. So they are stuck with her now lol.
Edit: spelling

Reactions: 4
That is worded correctly. If neither you nor they, meaning you have to be in a single households And/or they.
its fine now that Gabby is with her family, BUT she broke lockdown early so did break the guidelines. I mean I’m just glad she’s not still refusing to leave her flat completely with all those bags of cat poo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't fault her for seeing her mom but she's a hypocrite. She put herself on a pedestal bitching about people breaking rules and how bleeping stupid they were, yet she broke the rules herself. Don't witch about something and do the exact thing you're bitching about. 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ive got some time before work so went through some old vlogs and piss off her mums kitchen was too small???? Looks big enough for two to me!

Reactions: 11

Ive got some time before work so went through some old vlogs and piss off her mums kitchen was too small???? Looks big enough for two to me!
Did she just cook potato smileys in a microwave? 🙃
Literally nothing happened in this vlog whatsoever, how is she SO BORING?!

Reactions: 8
It isn't conflicting info, the wording means one of the households must be a single person. The other can be a family, or group of friends living together etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's not doing anything wrong NOW by joining up with her mum/family in a support bubble, but let's not forget she hid her mum for at least a week before these rules were introduced, which pisses me off especially after all her preaching about the rules to others

Reactions: 32
Used to follow Gabs way back when she first moved to Brighton and was ‘besties’ with Zoe and then when she moved to London and was ‘besties’ with the twins. She was always so so angry with the world, I think in real life she has awful social skills. And because of that, when people befriend her she becomes bordering obsessed with that friendship and it takes over her life.
Is she on steroids now? Her face is so swollen 😳 I don’t think it’s to do with fillers it actually looks really bloated! That photo of her in the air wick ad is one she has chosen to post and she’s normally good with angles etc but her face looks huge!!

Reactions: 9
Gabby looks scary in that vlog. Like she'd beat you up for looking at her the wrong way.
She’s an absolute 🐱 we all know it. I would have felt sorry for her if she wasn’t such a horrible girl. She is toxic as hell and I feel sorry for anyone that comes across her. Wonder what zoe thinks of her tho.

Reactions: 10
Is she on steroids now? Her face is so swollen 😳 I don’t think it’s to do with fillers it actually looks really bloated! That photo of her in the air wick ad is one she has chosen to post and she’s normally good with angles etc but her face looks huge!!
I don't personally think so. Lifelong steroid user here and when i'm on extra (for infection etc) my face goes fully round (moon face) as opposed to her being round at the top but still managing to have some form of jaw line.
While her fingers appear swollen, they don't seem to have got bigger when her face has gotten bigger either
My face also gets more and more oily, which I haven't noticed though I guess it could just be good makeup?
Aside from that, she would LOVE to tell us about being on medication and would have to be on a fairly high amount for it to be causing Cushing's like symptoms

Reactions: 10
Aside from that, she would LOVE to tell us about being on medication and would have to be on a fairly high amount for it to be causing Cushing's like symptoms
What an interesting point, she does appear - by what she has said - to have symptoms of a similar nature.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.