Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing she can use something not made for sensitive skin but can't wash her damn hands after using the loo 🤢
Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I cant believe this girls dream is to be on west end when she cant act for tit. The dialogue in that advert was terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep explaining how to use basic cleaning products?

these aren’t new things to us gabs! We know about basic hygiene!

Reactions: 15
I really think she’s trying to be the next Hinch. Why else would she do so many ads on her home account?

Reactions: 8
Anyone see what she just posted on her main account? She deleted it pretty much straight after!

Reactions: 1
QVC Gabbie is back and today she’s teaching how to do the laundry!

Sorry for the double post but, in her story she just posted someone (Jane) is clearly filming her do the demo (lol) and it’s obviously pre filmed because she’s now at her mums. She wore this outfit with the exact same hairstyle back at the start of May, I can’t imagine that she’s worn this jumpsuit multiple times she doesn’t go out?? So that would mean Jane has been there a lot longer than we thought?
lmao what’s with that face in the last pic? she does it a lot. bug eyes, flared nostrils... sad attempt to look skinny. and the pic is facetuned to buggery. she’s a huge catfish. pun not intended!

Reactions: 6
Also, a DAILY wash for one person is excessive. Especially given this person doesn't actually get dressed. What on earth is she washing???
I saw the post on my discover page and came here to say exactly that. When I was living alone I was doing 2 a week

Reactions: 3
Serious question - don’t brands research or test who they pay to advertise their products? I would not associate B&M with Gabby. She’s too pretentious for it. Nor would I associate her with cleaning or interiors, however much she tries to push it she’s just not special enough.

What I’d associate Gabby with: cats, weight loss and gain, weight loss surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mrs Hinch was obvs charging too much so they went down and down the ladder until they got a bite!

Reactions: 11
Serious question - don’t brands research or test who they pay to advertise their products? I would not associate B&M with Gabby. She’s too pretentious for it. Nor would I associate her with cleaning or interiors, however much she tries to push it she’s just not special enough.

What I’d associate Gabby with: cats, weight loss and gain, weight loss surgery.
I just find it funny that gabby is giving advice on cleaning when she stored bags of cat tit in her flat for weeks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I saw the post on my discover page and came here to say exactly that. When I was living alone I was doing 2 a week
Yup, clothes wise I do two a week - one light and one dark!

You can tell she doesn’t wash and is trying to think of an appropriate guess to come up with to make herself sound less of a scrub

Reactions: 2
Even more baffling when you remember how many times she has shown herself running a bath in vlogs and then after getting out she's in the same food stained pyjamas 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s literally said time and time again that perfumed products give her skin rashes 😂😂😂😂 I’ve also never seen her go to B&M. Anything for a quick buck

Reactions: 24
bleeping hell what a life! Shes really hitting an all time low and helllllll im here for it!! Love seeing the demise of undeserving people x

Reactions: 7
I'm sure I vaguely remember a while back her saying the inside of B&M is exactly everything she wouldn't want for her home, or words along those lines? I could be wrong but I remember her coming accross very snobby about it. Anyone else remember this?

Reactions: 7
I still don’t understand why during the lockdown times, when she was making all that FREE content to make us happy and keep our minds off what was going on, she didn’t make more AC videos. There are so many videos of creators visiting subscribers islands. Imagine what that would do for her engagement. She could have done live-streams if she didn’t want to edit (would have been amazing, she would have put her foot in her mouth a lot I reckon)

AND

because she is so niche she could decorate he villagers gardens. Another thing that seems pretty popular in the game and community.
She also wouldn’t have to get camera ready. She could continue to be a crappy, grotty mess and no one would know.
Why did I think you meant for her to make video about her Air Con unit (AC) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.