Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no the rules are for a single person or single parent to join another household of any size, but only one no swapping and changing
Ahhh OK. I've met up with no one/not been near anyone but my household since lock-down (all my family work in A&E and are being extra cautious or are shielding), I'm a bit out of the loop with the bubble rules. So they definitely shouldn't be with Jane's friend 😐

Reactions: 10
Begging to be henced in the niche again, why’s she always got to be such a snarky cow? 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
in what world is this her dream job?? has she secretly been doing interior design courses? working or volunteering on plays, even locally? the person she was replying to was answering so nicely too.

Reactions: 23
She honestly think that painting the same wall a thousand times with Farrow and Sodding Ball and getting some shite from Next and a shower sign for the bathroom door means that she could be a set interior designer. It's almost insulting to those who have painstakingly studied the profession in order to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Ah yes, I forgot about the single person thing - whereas us Welshies can’t even travel to the next town yet 🙄
Nor in Scotland - 5 miles is the limit here and no one allowed inside anyone's house at all - also our shops remain shut - no reopening date as yet

Reactions: 8
Behind on all the gabs drama but for years now I have been wondering what happened between her and the twins? (Lucy and Lydia) they were always together then there was nothing? Can someone fill me in please??

Reactions: 2
in what world is this her dream job?? has she secretly been doing interior design courses? working or volunteering on plays, even locally? the person she was replying to was answering so nicely too.
Haven’t you heard? She’s Animal Crossing’s #1 interior designer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Trouble is she’d want to just impose her ideas rather than listen to a brief. She simply doesn’t understand that other people have their own taste that doesn’t involve wood, brass and fifty layers of F&B paint.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny how she wants to design characters bedrooms yet her entire flat lacks any identity or character, just a complete medley of tack

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I am around fillers etc. a lot and they don't look like injecton marks - but she is 100000% at another persons bloody house. Woman is a nightmare. I always wonder if being called a 'woman' triggers her too, considering she always refers to herself as a young girl?

Reactions: 18
IMHO she's not great at interiors. She just regurgitates trends from Pinterest, literally all of them at once. There's not a single personalised stamp/individual thought in her home.

Anyone with seemingly unlimited funds can replicate "her" style, perhaps even doing a better paint job in the process.

Reactions: 32
I don't think she realises that you can't just put what you want in a character's bedroom. You really have to study the character and their personality. You have to read the script to know if there's any specific props that will be needed because they can't just randomly appear one day for the space of 30 minutes and then disappear as if they were never there.
She wouldn't be able to do it because she can't even read 1 small book a year decade, let alone a script for a TV series.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I still don’t understand why during the lockdown times, when she was making all that FREE content to make us happy and keep our minds off what was going on, she didn’t make more AC videos. There are so many videos of creators visiting subscribers islands. Imagine what that would do for her engagement. She could have done live-streams if she didn’t want to edit (would have been amazing, she would have put her foot in her mouth a lot I reckon)

AND

because she is so niche she could decorate he villagers gardens. Another thing that seems pretty popular in the game and community.
She also wouldn’t have to get camera ready. She could continue to be a crappy, grotty mess and no one would know.

Reactions: 25
I still don’t understand why during the lockdown times, when she was making all that FREE content to make us happy and keep our minds off what was going on, she didn’t make more AC videos. There are so many videos of creators visiting subscribers islands. Imagine what that would do for her engagement. She could have done live-streams if she didn’t want to edit (would have been amazing, she would have put her foot in her mouth a lot I reckon)

AND

because she is so niche she could decorate he villagers gardens. Another thing that seems pretty popular in the game and community.
She also wouldn’t have to get camera ready. She could continue to be a crappy, grotty mess and no one would know.
I totally agree, I became addicted to the game in lockdown and have watched a LOT of AC content and would have actually watched her if she did this. Though to be fair she has a Switch Lite which isn't compatible with a capture card/you can't stream with it so she'd have had to have bought a proper switch, which was sold out for most of lockdown. But then we all know she's too lazy to put proper effort into anything anyway.

Reactions: 9

AND

She has a switch lite (same colour as mine 😭) so she can't recored anything even if she wanted to as you cant hook that up to a monitor or TV!unlike the other switch where you can. I know it's not really an excuse but still. She tried a bit in on video showing her island with it in front of a camera which is a bit awkward. But agree these you tubers have gotten a lot more lazy in lock down. And so have I and played animal crossing but I did loose my job and I was working flat out before all this started. I'm back to walking one dog now but it's a start! These people are are just lazy now and only post something when there an add! I

Reactions: 7
Why would you post a meaningless selfie that clearly wasn't essential to post while obviously flouting breakdown rules?! Is she genuinely that thick or does she do it just to see if she can? Or because she's just that much of a wee bleep????
if she is in her mums house she is not breaking rules as single people living alone can form a support bubble with another household, however if they are visiting a friends house, she is breaking the rules

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.