Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you english folk allowed in other people’s houses yet? I assume cause Jane’s been with her a fortnight or more now, they think they’re safe and clear to hop all over the country whenever they want 🙄

Reactions: 2
Watching her old vids. She wants a cottage pie that’ll do a family of 4. And she makes the bloody Bolognese again. She freezes it in plastic bags 8 portions!!! I don’t live alone but if any of yous do would yous make portions that big?
Yes some people batch cook for week or two at a time. Much easier than making single meals especially when you get home late from work/gym 😗

Reactions: 8
“Stress spots” = filler injection sites
Looks a bit like rosacea to me. Either way I dont think the technical term is stress spots 🙄

Are you english folk allowed in other people’s houses yet? I assume cause Jane’s been with her a fortnight or more now, they think they’re safe and clear to hop all over the country whenever they want 🙄
People who live alone are allowed to visit one other house so technically yes. I know you can stay over for one night but I'm not sure if you're allowed any more than that

Reactions: 3
As the above poster said, technically yes. But 2 weeks ago? No it was not allowed. Gabby did break lock-down rules.

Reactions: 7
Ah yes, I forgot about the single person thing - whereas us Welshies can’t even travel to the next town yet 🙄

Reactions: 6
Ah yes, I forgot about the single person thing - whereas us Welshies can’t even travel to the next town yet 🙄
Thing is she’s now picked her bubble, her mum, she shouldn’t be going into anyone’s house!

Reactions: 21
The story of her in someone else's house is already gone lol
...Is it a friend of Jane's or a private doctor's surgery? Idk I'm probably way off, but I've only ever been to one a couple of times for an NHS referred operation and it had furniture/decor like that :LOL:

Why's she got stress spots? Stressed about...(breaking lock-down rules all over the place? Having no content ideas? Waiting for fillers? Only having glasses for a headband?)?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hilarious 😂 she has definitely gone to a clinic and forgot that people would figure out from the background

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel like she’s mentioned these symmetrical spots in the past too, wonder if it was around the time she first had her fillers 🤔

Reactions: 7
Why do you think its a clinic and not one of janes friends houses? X
I find it hard to believe Jane has friends in the Brighton area I suppose? They could have driven further, they could be anywhere really.

Also they're not meant to be in someone else's house (I could be wrong, I'm losing track tbh).

Reactions: 4
Did anyone manage to snap the pic of her in someone else’s house? I’m so slow at checking my insta/twitter that I constantly miss the things she deletes lol

At this point I think Gobby is begging for the backlash just so she can have a reason to be relevant and also moan that everyone's bullying her so she can feel hard done by, she bleeping craves it I swear

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.