Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
LOOOOOL can’t believe that Jane is down here. Makes sense as to why she left the house though, she would never ever be traipsing around unless Jane was there with her.
LMAO yeah. She said she tries to go for a walk every day but Jane is there so they go for a walk together.

Reactions: 6
This comment lasted seconds omg, I updated and it was gone!
1591721874835.png

eta: sooner or later she will disable the comment section

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She must literally be staring at the comment section or approving them because I posted something and within the second it's gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must literally be staring at the comment section or approving them because I posted something and within the second it's gone.
I just think it must be so exhausting living such an inauthentic life and having to filter comments and even her images to the extent she does.

488F9A51-385C-48F9-B00B-8B7AF2A5BAA9.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a bleeping head hahahaha
These influencers are pathetic beyond belief and I genuinely think none of them deserve any of what they have - I've been traipsing the Imogenation threads and she broke lockdown last week herself by going to her dad's but anytime anyone comments or mentions it they just delete it? Deleting actual horrible nasty hate comments is fair enough but when you're being called out for DOING SOMETHING WRONG, that is cowardly and disingenuous on another level. Grow some bleeping thick skin and own up to it you pathetic, conniving cunts.

Reactions: 25
LOOOOOL can’t believe that Jane is down here. Makes sense as to why she left the house though, she would never ever be traipsing around unless Jane was there with her.
Omg actually so true. I swear she only ever goes for a walk when her Mum is there and doubt she would sit on the beach on her own. Aaahhhh all makes sense now crazy persistent liaaarrrrrrr

Reactions: 15
The fact she’s deleting them means she knows that we all know and that’s good enough for me!

Reactions: 41
The fact she deleted the original comment about Jane makes her look so guilty - she should have replied saying it’s not true 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
What a bleeping head hahahaha
These influencers are pathetic beyond belief and I genuinely think none of them deserve any of what they have - I've been traipsing the Imogenation threads and she broke lockdown last week herself by going to her dad's but anytime anyone comments or mentions it they just delete it? Deleting actual horrible nasty hate comments is fair enough but when you're being called out for DOING SOMETHING WRONG, that is cowardly and disingenuous on another level. Grow some bleeping thick skin and own up to it you pathetic, conniving cunts.
Hannah Gale was called out by people on here ages ago for using a derogatory term but just ignored the messages but it was picked up again recently and now she’s decided to stop being an ‘influencer’ and her apology just turned it into a pity party.

Reactions: 3
I noticed in the vlog that she kept saying we instead of I, such as we are going to hang this up rather I am going to.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Skimmed through the video to see if there was anything worthwhile.

A paid sit down advert and tacky homeware shots.... no thx hun xx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.