Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

"Do pumpkins grow on trees?" Poor girl's as thick as tit.

Random question that I may be wrong about, but does Zoe have any friends from the North? I.E anywhere but Norwich (Tanya)? I don't remember seeing anyone not from Brighton/London in her friend group apart from Gabby? I could be wrong as I don't pay close attention to Zoella, but Gabby was the Northerner in her group - I know as someone from the North who moved to the South that that's not always easy, I moved here in 2007 and work in the entertainment industry and the casual gross discrimination against Northerners (I'm talking about anyone from above greater London) was rife af. People would sneer at the idea of working with someone from the North. I felt less (I had no accent tbh but I heard tit talked about my city for ages until I started challenging it thus shocking people who had no idea I was from there). Perhaps this is more of a Zoe observation, but it probably really affected Gabby/why her accent is now bizarre (bCoz). I know Gabby is a nasty pain in the arse but I feel this is definitely part of her issue (saying she's from Sheffield when she's not and the refusal to leave Brighton when she could live a better life 'back home' plays into this theory imo).

Edit: Funnily enough I was just watching this video where they mimic scouse accents and laugh hysterically :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Damn Gabby looks so creepy in both those video thumbnails, it’s no surprise she hasn’t gone far with her career

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I like the ribbed edge”

Oh gabby, you saucy minx! You’ll be writing the new kama sutra next 🙄😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

"Do pumpkins grow on trees?" Poor girl's as thick as tit.

Random question that I may be wrong about, but does Zoe have any friends from the North? I.E anywhere but Norwich (Tanya)? I don't remember seeing anyone not from Brighton/London in her friend group apart from Gabby? I could be wrong as I don't pay close attention to Zoella, but Gabby was the Northerner in her group - I know as someone from the North who moved to the South that that's not always easy, I moved here in 2007 and work in the entertainment industry and the casual gross discrimination against Northerners (I'm talking about anyone from above greater London) was rife af. People would sneer at the idea of working with someone from the North. I felt less (I had no accent tbh but I heard tit talked about my city for ages until I started challenging it thus shocking people who had no idea I was from there). Perhaps this is more of a Zoe observation, but it probably really affected Gabby/why her accent is now bizarre (bCoz). I know Gabby is a nasty pain in the arse but I feel this is definitely part of her issue (saying she's from Sheffield when she's not and the refusal to leave Brighton when she could live a better life 'back home' plays into this theory imo).

Edit: Funnily enough I was just watching this video where they mimic scouse accents and laugh hysterically :sneaky:

That’s awful that you were treated differently. I’m from the south myself x

Reactions: 1
Is she still in hospital? If she blags so much to get herself admitted what does she do about Nellie? Does he starve?

Reactions: 3
I mean about Poppy
I will remove the comment seeing as it’s upset people.

My bad! I forgot she said this!

This was when she was having all her weight loss surgery! Constantly wearing 3 layers of spanks and tights to try and hide how big she was and pretending to have a personal trainer! I remember she would literally tweet about sessions and say he was called David and mentioned him in vlogs and morning routines, then later admitted to all the surgery meaning a) she didn’t lose the weight from a PT and b) she wouldn’t have been able to workout anyway because she’d be recovering.

I don’t understand how Jane, her brother, and presumably Zoe could just watch her lie like that knowing that she was really having all that surgery. I’m not surprised Alfie got bad vibes from her! She was so creepily obsessed with Zoe and clearly using her to grow her channel.

comment removed as it upset people

Reactions: 2
Laughing at the fact she was humble bragging about receiving gifts from three friends 😭 you’re not fooling anyone hun
And why was she acting like nobody knows what polyfilla is? “I’ll link it below” as if it’s so difficult to find in a bog standard diy shop 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.