Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know much aboug Alfie other than he is zoe's younger bf and not a lot of other people seem to like him.

It's hard to be friends with anyone if you are ok with yourself, you can sense the clingyness of the other person and it's off putting.

I feel bad for her.

Why is she going to a hospital unnecessarily? Does she want the virus? ??

Reactions: 1
I never watched Gabby back then but I thought she looked so pretty in that video with the pink jacket and shirt combo. Why does she dress like an absolute granny now?

Speaking of grannies, Zoe has AGED. Oh my GOODNESSSSSSSSSSS.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how people can say Zoe and Gabbys friendship was genuine... she randomly moved to Brighton to clearly befriend Zoe somehow!! It was so creepy.

It’s a real shame that she ruins every single friendship she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know how people can say Zoe and Gabbys friendship was genuine... she randomly moved to Brighton to clearly befriend Zoe somehow!! It was so creepy.

It’s a real shame that she ruins every single friendship she has.
I think of it as she moved for work. 😉 Brighton is an exciting place to live, she just seems too paralysed by fear rejection to go outside her four walls.

Reactions: 2
I thought she was shorter than Zoe 🤔 why does she lie about her height it’s so strange
I do feel quite sorry for her the way she kept running out of shot and how utterly desperate she seems to be noticed and included. It IS sad and it must be horrible. I can only think her nasty behaviour stems from just not being able to be included by people she decides she should be friends with but maybe, they're not the type of friends she needs and can do better if she didn't seek people out, you know? She chose Zoe because she saw an opportunity, but trying to push herself into Zoe's already very tight knit group was never going to be successful, for anyone, not just Gabby. Mark was chosen by Zoe when she saw his videos - that's the only way anyone can get into that group...!

Reactions: 18
god that stupid blue and white polka dot shirt and that hideous necklace ... why did she wear that in every video????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't even notice you guys were throwing old vlogs back but this one came up in my feed. Such a nice apartment! Why did she leave it?

Reactions: 5
I didn't even notice you guys were throwing old vlogs back but this one came up in my feed. Such a nice apartment! Why did she leave it?
I’m sure she claimed that she had issues with her neighbours being too loud what a surprise 😂 and then she had to pay like £10,000 to get out of the rental contract

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember this! I remember at the time thinking it was so rushed, that she probably just did something to embarrass herself. I think she ended up getting too drunk and throwing up in a communal space or got told off for being too loud during pre-drinks and couldn't just apologise and move on with her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember that, she moved out of her old apartment due to a break in (which was actually her buzzing in some random at 2am who then hammered on her front door - scary but very different to a break in!). She then moved to a smaller apartment (the one in the above vlog) to save money but was there hardly any time because the walls were paper thin, then cried to her old landlord who had thankfully not rented out her old flat again so she could move back in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She also said it wasn’t big enough for Nellie / Nellie didn’t like it 🤣

• Haha
She also said it wasn’t big enough for Nellie / Nellie didn’t like it 🤣
I remember that! 😂 you’d think if she wanted Nellie to have space she’d of bought a house with a garden for him to go out, but no she wastes money on a flat 🤨🤨

I remember that, she moved out of her old apartment due to a break in (which was actually her buzzing in some random at 2am who then hammered on her front door - scary but very different to a break in!). She then moved to a smaller apartment (the one in the above vlog) to save money but was there hardly any time because the walls were paper thin, then cried to her old landlord who had thankfully not rented out her old flat again so she could move back in.
How did I miss that? I knew she was probably exaggerating the story, but didn’t think it would literally be because of her 🤦🏻‍♀️

That mezzanine apartment was lovely, but she would have destroyed it with her awful taste! It was obviously too small for all her shite as well

I have literally never heard of someone moving out of one flat to another flat because her cat hates it. Has it been a problem at any of her other flats before or since? 😂

• Haha

Her story starts around the 13 minute mark. I just watched it again, while it was going on she phoned Jane, then her pregnant downstairs neighbour got the person to leave, then she phoned her landlord who came round to check they'd gone 😲

Reactions: 6
was it this vlog? Like right towards the end? They were filming that documentary about creators and Gabbie was in it really briefly I think? Then chai came around and they were playing games, she looks so awkward

I hate the way everything seemed bleeping hilarious all the time. Like with Mark. Jeez Zoe is annoying af.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.