Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Her story starts around the 13 minute mark. I just watched it again, while it was going on she phoned Jane, then her pregnant downstairs neighbour got the person to leave, then she phoned her landlord who came round to check they'd gone 😲
How many times do we need to know it happened at 2AM?? :rolleyes: Didn't call the police, instead woke up Jane, her landlord and Evan?

Reactions: 7
She also had way too much stuff for that apartment, I remember feeling so claustrophobic watching her moving vlogs as there was just boxes and boxes of stuff. If you're gonna move from a 3 bdr to a 1-ish bdr you're gonna have to downsize you're belongings where as I swear she just bought more, then blamed it on the cat.

Reactions: 11
My bad! I forgot she said this!

This was when she was having all her weight loss surgery! Constantly wearing 3 layers of spanks and tights to try and hide how big she was and pretending to have a personal trainer! I remember she would literally tweet about sessions and say he was called David and mentioned him in vlogs and morning routines, then later admitted to all the surgery meaning a) she didn’t lose the weight from a PT and b) she wouldn’t have been able to workout anyway because she’d be recovering.

I don’t understand how Jane, her brother, and presumably Zoe could just watch her lie like that knowing that she was really having all that surgery. I’m not surprised Alfie got bad vibes from her! She was so creepily obsessed with Zoe and clearly using her to grow her channel.

Side note: I didn’t realise how much bigger Poppy was now!
Do we have to drag other women for their weight for no reason?🙈

Reactions: 6
Just watching Becca Roses new house tour and i just love to see her doing well after how vile Gabby was towards her. Becca has a partner and a beautiful new house while Gabby has Nellie and a flat she so obviously regrets buying 😂😂

Reactions: 26
I’m impressed Becca Rose has the balls to come back tbh, that was a humiliating experience she had 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not bleeping with you, she legit said ‘Nellie doesn’t have space to run around’

Reactions: 8
I’m impressed Becca Rose has the balls to come back tbh, that was a humiliating experience she had 🙈🙈🙈
Fair play to her if you ask me. She did nothing more than what all of us on here do, and even then she was a lot more tame than the majority of us.

I don't think she needs to feel humiliated because to some degree we should all be willing to stand by our words we write on here if we were outed.

So good on her for standing by what she done and said. It's a level of maturity and accountability we always slate Gabby for not having.

Reactions: 35
Wait what happened to becca rose?! Haven’t heard of her in years, did something happen?
An account on Tattle shared an Insta story from Brogan Tate, that Brogan had only shared with "close friends". The Insta story was about Brogan going shopping to Home Bargains at the beginning of lockdown to shop for Disney tat (and other non-essential crap). The Tattle account was expressing how Brogan was doing non-essential shopping and that they were frustrated that she was flouting the rules.

Brogan found out that it was Becca by only releasing certain Insta stories to certain people to see who would bite, and Becca took the bait. Brogan then started a witch hunt saying that a good friend had released personal information on this site and loads of people began spewing hate towards Becca.

Nuggets like Gabby helped people to work out that it was Becca because she nearly broke her neck to chat tit about Becca that made it obvious who she was talking about.

Reactions: 9
An account on Tattle shared an Insta story from Brogan Tate, that Brogan had only shared with "close friends". The Insta story was about Brogan going shopping to Home Bargains at the beginning of lockdown to shop for Disney tat (and other non-essential crap). The Tattle account was expressing how Brogan was doing non-essential shopping and that they were frustrated that she was flouting the rules.

Brogan found out that it was Becca by only releasing certain Insta stories to certain people to see who would bite, and Becca took the bait. Brogan then started a witch hunt saying that a good friend had released personal information on this site and loads of people began spewing hate towards Becca.

Nuggets like Gabby helped people to work out that it was Becca because she nearly broke her neck to chat tit about Becca that made it obvious who she was talking about.
I can't believe I missed this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think fair play to becca! She addressed it, apologised and is now moving on. It was hardly the crime of the century anyway.

Reactions: 41

Thank you for explaining! Reminds me of the Colleen Rooney/Rebekah Vardy drama 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry - someone 'broke In' to her flat (who she buzzed in) and she let her PREGNANT neighbour deal with it?! How disgusting. Why could she not just phone the bleeping police? Why did her pregnant vulnerable neighbour have to do it for her and try to get them out?
Oh gobby. I gave birth yesterday and even now I still feel tender never mind during the pregnancy which was way worse. You selfish hole. Anything could've happened to that lady and child.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry - someone 'broke In' to her flat (who she buzzed in) and she let her PREGNANT neighbour deal with it?! How disgusting. Why could she not just phone the bleeping police? Why did her pregnant vulnerable neighbour have to do it for her and try to get them out?
Oh gobby. I gave birth yesterday and even now I still feel tender never mind during the pregnancy which was way worse. You selfish hole. Anything could've happened to that lady and child.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: 4
Lol who remembers when gobs was 'plant based' but blocked everyone who pointed out non vegan food she was eating

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iu rem5 she fot an overprived vanilla vegan protein powder niomi smarty pants was raving about and taste tested it on camera with her Mum 😃😃😃 and was genuinely shocked it didn't taste like a mc flurry. She's never willing ro gove it time to adapt to something new, tp retrain her taste. She has the palate a child.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.