Gabby Petito

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know why there would only be bones left?
I'm assuming local wildlife?

Just trying to understand why there was only bones and no flesh etc for them to get DNA from.

Just trying to understand why there was only bones and no flesh etc for them to get DNA from.
Animals, wild life. The area where he was found was flooded so maybe fish were nibbling at him?

I had the thought that he intended to "erase" himself, that he killed himself and either exposed his body to animals that would eat it or that he did something else in an attempt to leave no trace - so that it looks like he vanished, as his suicide will most likely be read as a admission of guilt. But this was just a thought I had.

Reactions: 6

If he was in swamp water and it was hot and humid it wouldnt take long at all between the remains disintegrating in those conditions and bacteria thriving

Reactions: 8
On a side not has Brian alleged grieving ex been discussed on here?
I don't think so. I've vaguely seen a couple of things talked about on social media but unless these supposed ex girlfriends can produce at least one photo of themselves with Brian then I'm not giving it the time of day.

Reactions: 5
I don't think so. I've vaguely seen a couple of things talked about on social media but unless these supposed ex girlfriends can produce at least one photo of themselves with Brian then I'm not giving it the time of day.
I still can't get over that he strangled her and left her....

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh she is a complete fake. She is almost 31, has a husband, 3 kids and claims dated him for 2 years in 2017 - meaning he was 17/18 yrs old.

She seems to be a compulsive liar. Her name is Gina, but has changed it online to Gabriella/Gabby.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Since this thread is kinda over, Ive started a new one on the case of missing 5 yr old Summer Wells. Possibly even more bizarre than this one!

Reactions: 2
Oh she is a complete fake. She is almost 31, has a husband, 3 kids and claims dated him for 2 years in 2017 - meaning he was 17/18 yrs old.

She seems to be a compulsive liar. Her name is Gina, but has changed it online to Gabriella/Gabby.
She sounds unwell. In the past she's lied about being stalked. Fantasist.

Reactions: 2
It's a shame since Brian's gone, interest in the case has gone. Media support of her family has decreased. And there's less conversations about domestic abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Was Brian's cause of death ever released. I know they said 2-3 weeks but seems to of been a lot longer and nothing

Was Brian's cause of death ever released. I know they said 2-3 weeks but seems to of been a lot longer and nothing
I read that the autopsy came back inconclusive and there's still further examinations/testing going on.

• Sad
It's a shame since Brian's gone, interest in the case has gone. Media support of her family has decreased. And there's less conversations about domestic abuse.
Which shows that many people jump on a bandwagon and are outraged as long as there is someone to hate on and some suspense, but that the real concern and deep interest in the topic is lacking.

Overall, this is such a weird case of both young people ending up dead under strange circumstances and nobody knows what really happened to either of them.
There is the strong suspicion of Brian killing Gabby, then coming back to say good-bye to his family and then killing himself. But if this is the truth and why this all happened is unclear.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've been checking now and then to see if there are any updates, but it's really gone quiet. Brian Entin posted a 3-tweet thread the other day and my take from that is that everything's waiting on a death certificate to be issued for Brian Laundrie. I do hope all the redacted evidence etc. will eventually be made public. Still feels like there are so many loose ends and things that don't add up.

Reactions: 1
I was kinda hoping that son of a witch really was trying to be action mad, evading the authorities and had been eaten by a croc….but no….he took the cowards way out 😔 Please, please let him have written a detailed explanation in that notebook.

I was kinda hoping that son of a witch really was trying to be action mad, evading the authorities and had been eaten by a croc….but no….he took the cowards way out 😔 Please, please let him have written a detailed explanation in that notebook.
I dont think the notebook will. Hence why he killed himself, he doesn't want to explain.

If anything, I can just imagine his notebook being filled with self-pitty and excuses. But no real explanation or responsibility for what he's done. He probably wanted to still look like the victim. Plus he knew it would be found. And would still want to protect his reputation as much as he can.

Or the notebook might explain how he was feeling at the time, but not explain the 'whys'. He won't detail what exactly happened between him and Gabby. He is a coward.

Reactions: 9
I’m just so angry 😢 . Brian laundrie - will forever be in my mind a nasty man ( much worse came to my head) and a coward! He knows what he did, his parents knew. Disgusting.

Reactions: 3