Summer Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find a thread on here sorry if there is one.

BACKGROUND

Five year old Summer Wells disappeared on June 15, 2021 from her family home. The rumors and speculation surrounding her case have overtaken the internet and it's become hard to decipher fact from fiction. Her mother Candus claims she was just 20ft away and Summer went into house with her three brothers. A few moments later she went to check on her and she was gone from the downstairs basement (her bedroom). There is a long and disturbing history of domestic abuse, SE, incest, drug use and neglect in the family.

Despite a $50,000 reward very few are talking and it has recieved no real media coverage.

Her maternal aunt (Candus sister) also mysteriously disappeated in 2009 and has never been found.

Candus was allegedly having in an inappropriate relationship with 15 yr old Hunter who was with her and Summer swimming that day.

Don Wells, Summers father, has been accused by both his step sisters of sexually abusing them from age 5 when he was a teenager. His own son also called Don from his first marriage, was also convicted and went to prison for sexual assault of a child.

This one is a real rabbit whole once you start to look!

Several theories include:
She was kidnapped
Parents sold her
She drowned earlier that day
Her Grandma had her taken to save her from the parents
The mother killed her
The father killed her

Thoughts?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hadn’t heard of this case before, onwards I go into reading…….poor girl, hope she’s found 😥

Reactions: 3
Is it possible they shaved all her hair so if she was uducted she could be dressed more as a boy.

Reactions: 2

I found this YouTube video with lots of info. What is everyone's thoughts on the Tik Tok video?

Is it possible they shaved all her hair so if she was uducted she could be dressed more as a boy.
It could be but its likely kids all had lice as Don was known to shave all his kids heads when there was lice rather than treating house.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
There was a search a few days ago around the area of her home but nothing was found.

• Sad
Reactions: 1