Gabby Petito

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As suspicious as it is, I don’t think the parents could have planted anything. Forensics would pick up on it straight away if they did!

Reactions: 5
I just find it so strange that they were the ones to find everything. Did they know where to look? They already looked guilty of hiding him & covering things up for him, if they did know where to look, why risk looking even more guilty by joining the search?
I really hope we get an idea of what happened because the whole case from start to finish has been completely baffling, I can’t imagine how Gabby’s family must be feeling

Reactions: 13
I just find it so strange that they were the ones to find everything. Did they know where to look? They already looked guilty of hiding him & covering things up for him, if they did know where to look, why risk looking even more guilty by joining the search?
I really hope we get an idea of what happened because the whole case from start to finish has been completely baffling, I can’t imagine how Gabby’s family must be feeling
I also wondered if initially it was all planted and how difficult it would be to fake your own death and leave behind some human remains ie cut off a finger/hand/etc But maybe I watch to many films. I figure there must be enough remains that it couldn't have been faked

Reactions: 2
I also wondered if initially it was all planted and how difficult it would be to fake your own death and leave behind some human remains ie cut off a finger/hand/etc But maybe I watch to many films. I figure there must be enough remains that it couldn't have been faked
The identification was done by dental records so there would need to be a skull. I very much doubt that the Laundries have enough power and clout to disappear Brian's actual dental records at his dentist and produce fake ones for a cadaver they found.

Reactions: 10
Will be interesting to see if police can pull any footage from the hidden cameras on the Laundries house

Reactions: 6
my thoughts are that they knew where he was, the park has been closed off to the public recently for the search so they couldn’t check on him and had had no contact from him for a while. when it reopened they maybe checked the site, seen the camp in tatters and decided to help the police the next day.

They definitely haven’t got the power to plant remains and honestly these people aren’t as smart as conspiracy theorists are giving them credit for. brian killed his gf and tried to keep travelling pretending nothing had happened and that no one missed her. when he realised he was going to be spit roasted by the judicial system he killed himself.
or he endured the same fate as Christopher McCandless and isn’t actually the wilderness man we’ve all been led to believe.

Reactions: 14
my thoughts are that they knew where he was, the park has been closed off to the public recently for the search so they couldn’t check on him and had had no contact from him for a while. when it reopened they maybe checked the site, seen the camp in tatters and decided to help the police the next day.

They definitely haven’t got the power to plant remains and honestly these people aren’t as smart as conspiracy theorists are giving them credit for. brian killed his gf and tried to keep travelling pretending nothing had happened and that no one missed her. when he realised he was going to be spit roasted by the judicial system he killed himself.
or he endured the same fate as Christopher McCandless and isn’t actually the wilderness man we’ve all been led to believe.
That's exactly what I think happened. They knew where he was but hadn't heard from him for a while so needed to check up on him.

Reactions: 9
I believe they were given immunity to help and that's also why the lawyer felt like he could talk so freely on TV implicating them more so. While Brian would never be brought to justice, I'm sure the FBI had plenty of dirt on the parents relating to perverting the course of justice, lying to investigators and so on

Reactions: 7
I believe they were given immunity to help and that's also why the lawyer felt like he could talk so freely on TV implicating them more so. While Brian would never be brought to justice, I'm sure the FBI had plenty of dirt on the parents relating to perverting the course of justice, lying to investigators and so on
Do you think so? The fbi have spent millions trying to locate him I can’t see them giving them immunity knowing they’re not walking away with any convictions if there otherwise could have been.

Do you think so? The fbi have spent millions trying to locate him I can’t see them giving them immunity knowing they’re not walking away with any convictions if there otherwise could have been.
If the FBI believed he was more likely dead out there than alive, there would be no trial so it would be a good deal for the FBI to get the information they need to end the expensive search. The FBI knowing that if the parents believed he was alive they wouldn't say a word, something definitely changed recently l

Reactions: 3
The laundrie family lawyer has said there was no desk, I saw it on an interview yesterday. I can’t see that he’d lie in that environment

If it's found that Laundrie's family did pervert the course of justice, I hope they get the book thrown at them.

Slightly off topic but similar to Brian and Gabby - Emily and Joseph Ferlazzo.

Another van-life couple where the woman has been murdered.

• Sad
  • Wow
Yes, the bottle looks the same, but I'm suspicious of everything in this case. Twenty seconds of video elapsing from "we're looking for other stuff in the area" to "there's a water bottle right here!" :unsure:

Brian's two tweets are very carefully worded.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes, the bottle looks the same, but I'm suspicious of everything in this case. Twenty seconds of video elapsing from "we're looking for other stuff in the area" to "there's a water bottle right here!" :unsure:

Brian's two tweets are very carefully worded.

It looks the same but the people who found it are well known criminal Jonathan Lee Riches and Andra Lynn Griifin. So anything they are involved in I question greatly.

The skeletal remains were not intact and bones have been sent to a Forensic Anthropologist which is really unusal. They are usually used if bones have been there for years, may not be human, do not match what medical examiner says.

For dental (not DNA) identification a full set of teeth usually required. Some reports say teeth were seperate from skull. If that is true then will be huge concern over the medical examiners decision to identify him on just those.

On a side not has Brian alleged grieving ex been discussed on here?

Ive been too busy so really behind on this thread.

Last edited: