Gabby Petito

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Brian Entin Twitter:

1/2 Full Bertolino statement: "Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian. The FBI and NPPD were informed last night of Brian’s parents’ intentions and they met Chris and Roberta there this morning...

2/2 ...After a brief search off a trail that Brian frequented some articles belonging to Brian were found. As of now law enforcement is conducting a more thorough investigation of that area."

—————-

Wow, what an crazy coincidence that after a month of law enforcement searching for Brian, the first day his parents go to search together they happen upon some of Brian’s stuff. Was this one of the places Chris took the FBI? If not, why didn’t he take them there? If yes, that implies that the articles found are recent
Ulmmm I think they have been watching season two of YOU, this is exactly the plot !?! Wtf ?!

Reactions: 6
Could a member of the public found something police have missed? Or his parents accessed the site, put some of his stuff there and then called the police?

Or, hes dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
just confirmed on the news partial human remains found

robandhayley and stopitparis have lives on tik tok at the moment

The first channel posted screenshots of the mothers friend spouting absolute madness about how gabby was troubled and the family didnt like her

Reactions: 1
On WFLA they’re saying water levels have decreased significantly, so maybe this area was still flooded two weeks ago when Chris went? I’m really curious what we’ll learn in the coming days/weeks.

Reactions: 7
My heart sank when I heard remains had been found and are believed to be Brian's. I so desperately wanted him to be found alive and to face the consequences.

Reactions: 32
I really hope he isn’t dead and not because I give a tit wether he’s dead - but because her family will never have any chance of knowing what really happened and why and that is bleeping horrific.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
My heart sank when I heard remains had been found and are believed to be Brian's. I so desperately wanted him to be found alive and to face the consequences.
Same its awful but I do believe that the family forever wondering if he's out there would be an awful thing to live through ontop of everything else

Reactions: 8
Statement by FBI - the items found the backpack and notebook BELONG to Brian! I really hope that sob is alive to get justice for Gabby

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Convenient a notebook survived in an area reportedly underwater until recently. This case is so damn bizarre.

Reactions: 27
Convenient a notebook survived in an area reportedly underwater until recently. This case is so damn bizarre.

“Chris and Roberta went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian,” Bertolino said in an email. “The FBI and (North Port Police Department) were informed last night of Brian’s parents’ intentions and they met Chris and Roberta there this morning.

Their INTENTIONS??
So Brian's parents are now running the Law Enforcement according to their lawyer...??

• Sad
So...

- The reserve re-opened to the public yesterday
- The parents were out and about making the rounds with various stops locally yesterday
- The parents informed law enforcement (last night?) that they were going to the reserve this morning to search
- The parents and law enforcement went directly (or near enough directly?) to an area where items of Brian's were discovered, along with possibly human remains

I have so many questions. Goodness only knows how Gabby's family are feeling right now.

Reactions: 16
“Chris and Roberta went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian,” Bertolino said in an email. “The FBI and (North Port Police Department) were informed last night of Brian’s parents’ intentions and they met Chris and Roberta there this morning.

Their INTENTIONS??
So Brian's parents are now running the Law Enforcement according to their lawyer...??
Whatever the outcome, but so far:
(Let me quantity...)

From the outset, Brian's parents told LE that he 'might' be in the reserve..Fair enough at the time I suppose..
(apart from their reluctance in other aspects)

This is the fugitives parents..
And, now, after numerous trips to get a fuel can, go to Walmart etc. they call the FBI and say that they want to go to the park....
And, hey presto....

If it is his body, I hope there's some sort of letter or something in this conveniently placed notebook that explains exactly what happened and why.

I think the Laundrie's lawyer will have trouble securing any sort of legal work after this is all over.

Reactions: 8
From photos I've seen what they found was a dry-bag with the items inside - so it's possible that a notebook and other belongings aren't too damaged.

Reactions: 5