Gabby Petito

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I thought the coroner's press conference was an unprofessional shitshow, much of it of their own making but some not. From the false start to not having a secure registration for press, to not kicking out whoever was repeatedly making awful slurs in the chat, to John Walsh asking stupid questions (twice), and another reporter asking the coroner to deliver information a second time because they hadn't got a good shot of it (it's not a bloody movie take ffs), at least one question being allowed from someone posing as a reporter (I think they owe Brian Entin an apology for the lack of screening), then the Laundrie attorney with his tasteless ill-timed statement released while this was going on. The coroner's attitude seemed "off" to me as well, I don't know if anyone else picked that up. He did seem to slip up though by referring to it as one of many domestic violence deaths, or words to that effect, therefore implicating Brian Laundrie.

I take it you guys have seen the report that Dr Brent Blue was reportedly himself involved in a domestic violence incident (shooting at his wife's car with a handgun)?
It was terrible! why the woman wasnt muting people is beyond me. The dead silence. Surely by now people know how to lead a video call?

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I thought the coroner's press conference was an unprofessional shitshow, much of it of their own making but some not. From the false start to not having a secure registration for press, to not kicking out whoever was repeatedly making awful slurs in the chat, to John Walsh asking stupid questions (twice), and another reporter asking the coroner to deliver information a second time because they hadn't got a good shot of it (it's not a bloody movie take ffs), at least one question being allowed from someone posing as a reporter (I think they owe Brian Entin an apology for the lack of screening), then the Laundrie attorney with his tasteless ill-timed statement released while this was going on. The coroner's attitude seemed "off" to me as well, I don't know if anyone else picked that up. He did seem to slip up though by referring to it as one of many domestic violence deaths, or words to that effect, therefore implicating Brian Laundrie.

I take it you guys have seen the report that Dr Brent Blue was reportedly himself involved in a domestic violence incident (shooting at his wife's car with a handgun)?
Just read this (article) , interesting...

Reactions: 2

I think they should have just done a press release statement stating her cause of death and estimated time of death. We really didn’t learn much more, aside from confirmation that she was not pregnant.

I agree that comment seemed to be a slip-up since he kept deflecting questions about suspects/Brian, saying that is something for law enforcement, but later said she is only one of many domestic abuse victims. Knowing next to nothing about law, I wonder if there’s any way the Laundries could use that comment to their benefit, that he was speculating/implying that it was Brian. I hope not.

It is chilling to see that article after his comments about domestic violence.

Reactions: 5
I think they should have just done a press release statement stating her cause of death and estimated time of death. We really didn’t learn much more, aside from confirmation that she was not pregnant.

I agree that comment seemed to be a slip-up since he kept deflecting questions about suspects/Brian, saying that is something for law enforcement, but later said she is only one of many domestic abuse victims. Knowing next to nothing about law, I wonder if there’s any way the Laundries could use that comment to their benefit, that he was speculating/implying that it was Brian. I hope not.

It is chilling to see that article after his comments about domestic violence.
Very good points!

Please don't take this personal,
Don't give Brian's parents, family and lawyers any hints or suggestions.. (at this stage)

To evade anything..

Reactions: 4
I have the same thought because he had plenty of time to scape, find a place to stay and start live a new life
Yeah I do think the live stream was a mistake and not a red herring, he was on a boat to Cuba. Which unlike Mexico don't have an extradition treaty with the US, the parents are using a connection to pay for his escape and hold up to avoid any paper trail. I gave the parents the benefit of the doubt but they've been acting like they were under surveillance since day 1 (travelling to see the lawyer/talk together instead of at home/via phone).

Yeah I do think the live stream was a mistake and not a red herring, he was on a boat to Cuba. Which unlike Mexico don't have an extradition treaty with the US, the parents are using a connection to pay for his escape and hold up to avoid any paper trail. I gave the parents the benefit of the doubt but they've been acting like they were under surveillance since day 1 (travelling to see the lawyer/talk together instead of at home/via phone).
How long does he intend (and the parents to continue to aid him) to live as a fugitive. Surely it would be better to just admit he did it and get all this over with.

I guess if he's somewhere like Cuba he can fade into oblivion, in a sense, after while but surely when he tries to get money or work someone's going to eventually put 2 and 2 together, right? Could the parents actually send him money without that being traced?

Reactions: 3
If I had to guess, I'd say I don't think he's hiding out in the wild, but rather somewhere with a roof over his head (house, van, boat cabin) and still in the USA. He/they would have had no idea the story would become so huge and probably thought Gabby's body wouldn't be found quickly either. So I don't think there would have been a massive elaborate plan initially, more along the lines of "here's a wodge of cash and a place you can lay low for a while," and if there's a third party helping, you've got to wonder what's in it for them?!

Reactions: 12
Very good points!

Please don't take this personal,
Don't give Brian's parents, family and lawyers any hints or suggestions.. (at this stage)

To evade anything..
I doubt they’re looking at tattle for law evading tips 😆

I’m really struggling to understand how little this has moved on- I know America is huge ans he had plenty of time to get away. I’m wondering, how they will end this if he has ie been eaten by an alligator, as surely they’ll be no evidence?

Reactions: 8
I doubt they’re looking at tattle for law evading tips 😆

I’m really struggling to understand how little this has moved on- I know America is huge ans he had plenty of time to get away. I’m wondering, how they will end this if he has ie been eaten by an alligator, as surely they’ll be no evidence?
I really don't think he'll ever be found, alive or dead.

This case has really shown just how easy it is to get away with murder in America. Such a shame.

j
How long does he intend (and the parents to continue to aid him) to live as a fugitive. Surely it would be better to just admit he did it and get all this over with.

I guess if he's somewhere like Cuba he can fade into oblivion, in a sense, after while but surely when he tries to get money or work someone's going to eventually put 2 and 2 together, right? Could the parents actually send him money without that being traced?
of course people like this get money through money laundering if these people are shady they know the loop holes and ways to fly under the radar

Reactions: 1
Money laundering is different - that’s taking money that is the proceeds of crime and putting it through a system to “clean” it so it can be spent legitimately in the economy.
What he needs is a source of cash that’s untraceable- not impossible, certainly with something like crypto, but would his parents be set up to support something like that? 2 random 60 year olds from Florida? I do think it’s unlikely to be honest.

Reactions: 9
A number of internet sleuths have been investigating the business links and property transactions of the Laundries and the attorney Bertolino. An enormous amount of dealings seem to have been uncovered. The legitimacy of the various juicing businesses are also being questioned. It's too much for me to get my head around, but if you want to wade in, Nerdy Addict on twitter would appear to be a good place to start. This stuff is obviously just crowd sourced stuff pulled from public records and enquiries etc., not official updates from the investigation.

Reactions: 8
I don't think he'll be found, or at least if he does, I think it will be many years even decades down the line because he gets complacent, slips up and shows his face somewhere he shouldn't.

• Sad
A number of internet sleuths have been investigating the business links and property transactions of the Laundries and the attorney Bertolino. An enormous amount of dealings seem to have been uncovered. The legitimacy of the various juicing businesses are also being questioned. It's too much for me to get my head around, but if you want to wade in, Nerdy Addict on twitter would appear to be a good place to start. This stuff is obviously just crowd sourced stuff pulled from public records and enquiries etc., not official updates from the investigation.
I've been wondering if it's possible that
Brian panicked, came home, told them it was
an 'accident' etc. (or maybe the truth..)
Parental instinct kicks in, The Laundries say:
OK, well give you what we can and help you go somewhere (before the sh*t hits the fan..)
But we can't have you coming back here..

I just can't let go of their behaviour so far..

Reactions: 9
Yes, it's the parents' behaviour that I cannot fathom on so many levels.

Them recently changing the date that they last saw Brian was just... wow.

Reactions: 12
Surely the parents have now got it worse than Brian because everyone knows where they are and won't be able to live how they did before. If Brian's alive he could blend in and make a life anywhere. Are the parents really willing to sacrifice their lives for something horrendous he's probably done. Because why would he disappear if he hasn't murdered her??

Reactions: 14

Attachments

Last edited:
Looks like it’s going to turn into a cold case :(
I reckon he’s either dead or will be found in 18 years time like John List was. He had a huge head start to get away!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4